/comfy/ thread

/comfy/ thread

100 eth richfag club get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6u9ou4/never_miss_an_ico_again_decentraland_mana/
etherscan.io/address/0xe64287516518eda9f7092a0626cba00baf21a301
chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/#create
etherscan.io/address/0xe64287516518eda9f7092a0626cba00baf21a301#readContract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You paid 100 ETH for an ico without seeing its whitepaper

don't pretend like you wouldnt if you had the money

this is all the whitepaper i need

youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA

I also did this. I just looked at the Devs and cartoon and was like "take my money!"

I missed out on OmiseGO presale and it went 30x already. I'm actually really good at telling which ones are winners and this one was worth my blind investment. Anyone can write a white paper.

>have existing clients (SWIFT!!!!)
>CEO is very very smart, been around since 2011.
>Actual real world application and working product.
>32m cap
>Connects smart contracts to normie companies and banks
>Holy fuck just take me to Lambo heaven already!

I think if people understood what Swift was this would be a 250M coin

Watched nerd video. Smart guy. Interesting concept. Big opportunity.

You're still at extremely high risk.

The whitepaper is currently being peer reviewed. These guys aren't fucking around.

When is ICO?

>crypto

Starts September 7th

Wrong.

ICOs are risky because they are 95% trash with no application or money making capability.

The hype alone on this one is 5-10x return.

Don't believe me. Take your chances with enigma or red pulse. I don't need anyone here to buy it. Companies/websites/APIs will pump it unlike all the other no-use ICO shitcoins.

Are they extending the pre-sale cap due to volume of signups?

Pre-sale has a 100 eth minimum investment?

you do know that they fucked up this shit by distributing only 35% of the total coin supply in the ICO? Meaning this will be already at 100M cap post ICO. Pretty shitty, otherwise it is a cool idea and could be a great investment, but this makes it too risky.

I don't get it, why I can't buy less than 100 eth?

One thing doesn't follow the other.

Yes they are releasing 1/3 of 1b tokens but they are collecting 32 millions dollars worth of ETH. it's a $32m hard cap.

Don't get me wrong: I'm buying this ICO. I might actually put more cash into crypto for the sole purpose of buying this ICO.

Watched the video, same guy is CEO of chainlink.

Maybe I'm not a whale yet, but a minimum $40,000 investment on presale without a whitepaper is very high risk.

That's incorrect. Coinmarketcap.com will only count the 35% circulating supply in their market cap calculation. Ultimately though whether it's $35m or $100m won't matter much in the long run because this will be one of the most important coins in crypto.

Oh I see what you mean... Post ICO... Yes it will go up. That's good because it's be visible on the top 100 chart. This is not a shitcoin. Like I said before this coin doesn't need speculators to pump it. It's value is tied to real world use of companies/websites/APIs.

Normally I wouldn't even touch a ICO coin without a white paper. I understand what you are saying. This CEO's rep preceded him. If vitalik did an ICO under the same pretence nobody would care about a delayed whitepaper which would come out days before public sale. If I waited for public sale I'd surely miss out on this one. I missed out on OmiseGO but I learned my lesson. see you on Jupiter's moon.

Sorry guys, what's the name of this ico?

why are you saying that waiting for public sale on this means "missing out"?

Poorfags btfo. I'm sitting comfy

Good luck getting in on public sale of this one. There's $16m worth of LINK up for grabs. If there is no individual cap on this it will be gone in seconds.

dude since your cap must be 500, is there anyway I can send you a few eth in exchange for tokens when they are released? From what I understand you can continue sending eth as the presale has not ended. At first glance I'd trust you not to scam me because you are a whale and I am a feeble minnow.

wait, 16M USD of link is sold in presale and only another 16M USD in the actual public ICO??

1. My allocation is filled
2. I'm not sure I'd trust someone from the net with a hex address.
3. Try signing up for presale under pretence that you will send 1000eth. You might get an email. There's only a day or two left.

I'm not sure if it's a 50/50 split but that's what I heard

I signed up for the 100eth tier 3 days ago and have not received any word. I even told one of the slack admins that I am willing to run a node if that will improve my chances. They made note and updated my application. Still nothing...

Took me 4 days...and this was two days ago, I think you have a good chance.

I think 100eth tier is already done a few days ago. It's now 500eth+ tier or more. Also if not behind a VPN and if you from America or Canada they might know cut you out

>There's only a day or two left.

The site says 10~ days left, unless the presale cap is close to being reached?

I still have space in my allocation from Idk how we'd secure it but I'd be willing to help you

I don't mind paying 20% more during crowdsale but if there's no individual cap I cannot compete with whales using super computers with optic connections and 1000 dollars worth of gas. I expressed my concerns to the slack and they are receptive but ultimately I don't know how they will approach the crowdsale. I've been following this project for a while now. It'd be retarded as fuck if I can't a single token.

That's just the counter until the open ICO. Slack says that the presale allocation is almost out.

my email is [email protected], pls contact me. Id love to invest a few dozen of ETH, must think though too how to make it secure

I think your best chance would be to request this guy to make a smart contract for the ICO, hes legit I used it for TenX.

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6u9ou4/never_miss_an_ico_again_decentraland_mana/

I was hoping to send 5-10 eth (nocoin fag). I honestly have no idea how we'd secure other than trust. I'd be willing to give up 10% of the tokens

What is SWIFT? theres too many acronyms on google

waiting already 1 1/2 weeks but did not get an email (not us). would put 100-200 ether into it. damn

Try "swift banking"

My dick got hard

Post in slack dude, explain your situation politely and mention that you would like to run a node, and hopefully they might bump you up the list, they did for me.

Thank you. I just joined his slack and will ask about it. I'm also waiting to hear back from the sergey or one of the people at chainlink. If they have individual cap I should be ok.

That's exactly what I did and they claimed to have bumped me. From what I heard yesterday they are done considering 100 eth applications.

Thanks

What's your email? I'm talking to the other user right now and I still have a bunch of space in my allocation left. I'd be happy to help you but I have no idea how to secure it yet.

Not him but shoot me one at [email protected]
Willing to contribute up to 20ETH

replied you

CIVIC and 0xProject are the only icos I've participated in the past and were smashing home runs. I already sent my 300 eth from the profits of those two icos into Chainlink. Confident it'll be another home run

[email protected]

thanks user

do you have a spot left?
[email protected]

I signed up for the 100-500 tier pre-sale about 1 1/2 days ago and planned to invest 300 ETH. Not heard anything yet. What are my chances?

No idea to be honest. They're tight lipped about the presale progress. But the mood in the slack is that they've suddenly gotten a large amount of applications and they're going to sell out in the next day or two

I am absolutely in for a handful of ETH!
[email protected]

I made applications with 5 different e-mails and none of them received any messages

When?

And did you use the same IP address?

yes i used the same IP adress and this was 5 days ago

Is there a whitepaper for this fucker?

Interest exploded over the last few days. When did you send them the emails?

White paper is being peer reviewed it'll come out before the open crowdsale

There's a few pooling contracts on etherscan.io, you can just copy them and change the start/end blocks and deposit address.
etherscan.io/address/0xe64287516518eda9f7092a0626cba00baf21a301
Also some people are saying you can deposit from multiple addresses to the presale address. They officially don't recommend it but they have said the tokens get awarded proportionally to each address.

what country did you write those e-mails from?

I don't really understand why they couldn't just explain informally what exactly it does.
I guess he does that in some of the youtube interviews but still..

Slack is full of people who haven't heard back yet, they also say they're a few days from selling out.

I have a ton of space in my allotment remaining if anyone wants to pool. My email is [email protected] if anyone's interested.

I have no idea how to secure it tho so we'll have to come up with something.

Europe

Why don't these niggers let me in? I just want to throw my money at them ffs.

have you tried saying you will contrinute 500eth or more? I think all other tiers are closed now.

No i haven't because i don't have that much ETH.

i guess so...

Plan on investing half my life savings in this. (I have jack shit)

Plus 1 other ICO for the other half of my savings. In1 of these wanchain, enigma, kyber

I have already prepared all my eth. My only concern is being a few minutes too slow and missing my investment chance on ICO first day.

Just say you do....you will get an allocation of 100- 1000 eth. Just dump your eth and get others to fill the rest in. Might be too late though

could you please explain how a pooling contract exactly works, dear sir?

Anyone can deposit eth to it up to the maximum amount, the contract keeps track of how much each address sent to it. Then after a certain amount of time (measured by the block number) it buys tokens (posing as a single buyer to the ICO) and then it distributes those tokens back to the addresses in proportion to how much they sent.
Also if there's still eth in the contract after 20 days or so, everyone can withdraw his own stash in case something went wrong.
The contract is pretty easy to read if you know a bit of programming, but I don't know enough to check if it's bug-free.

chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/#create

In case you no-chainlinkers thought this was vapourware.

>
>What's your email? I'm talking to the other user right now and I still have a bunch of space in my allocation left. I'd be happy

I am willing to invest 5-10 eth , if you have some space left.

[email protected]

How do we know the amount of ETH that's already participating for that pool?

Is this legit?
I can just send 10 ETH from MyEtherWallet to this address and I'll get LINK back to the same MEW address during distribution?

No this one has done it's thing already
etherscan.io/address/0xe64287516518eda9f7092a0626cba00baf21a301#readContract
>contract_eth_value 497650005698000000000
So almost 500 eth
>bought_tokens True
It's bought tokens and is now waiting for the tokens to distribute them back.
If you want to do this you need
- A valid presale link
- Enough people to pool the minimum buy-in amount together
- Skills to change the contract parameters and deploy it

*its fuck

>No this one has done it's thing already
Well shit, there's still 10 days to go, maybe another pool pops up.

But something's just not right or I'm fucking retarded.
They say the crowdsale is capped at $32 million($0,032 per LINK).
Say you put in 1 ETH in pre-sale and get 2400 LINK(best case).
1 ETH($340) / 2400 LINK = $0.14 per LINK
So best case scenario we pay 14 cents per token, first day public sale almost 17 cents, so not 3 cents.
That should equal to a $150 million cap right off the start due to 1 billion tokens available.
Am I missing something here?
I thought the market cap would be that 32 million from the crowdsale so immediate post-ICO growth would be easy but if my shitty basic math is right, this is a very high marketcap ICO?

>first time investor
>read about chainlink, seems like a good idea
>go to buy 2 ETH from bittylicious, need ID
>passport expired
>shop to take passport photos closed
>3 week wait to get passport anyway
>ICO is on the 7th

fucking kill me lads. I'm going on holiday soon too so I won't even be here to get my passport. everything is going perfectly wrong to stop me getting in on this, is it a sign?

2400 is the bonus. After ICO it's 1000 per ETH? To equalize it to 0.032?

just photoshop the expiration date a year higher

is the SWIFT partnership actually a thing or is it just a case of the SWIFT logo being on their site as an example

Why so many brainlets here. Can you niggers even math?

32m cap ICO (includes both presale and crowd sale).

After the crowd sale it's still 32m hardcap. Only 1/3 of total supply is out there. 1/3 of Devs and 1/3 for node rewards. There's a billion coins.

It's around 10 cents a coin. If people throw $1 at this thing at exchanges post ICO and pump it, market cap goes to 320m. This could happen, but it starts at 32m market cap.

With OmiseGO the hard cap was 24m. It took 1.5 months to get to 300m. This could be the case with chain link too since it's going largely under the radar.

Yeah it's a 20% "bonus" when you consider pic related.
But there is nothing to equalize this huge price difference. To break even when it hits the exchanges, LINK will have to sell for about 15 cents which makes it a $150 million market cap coin.
To make it a $32 million coin like they say on the site they would need to distribute it like this
$340 / $0.032 or about 10 000 LINK per ETH which is not happening.
Everyone expects at least 5x from interesting ICOs these days, to get that ROI from this coin, it should almost hit a billion dollar market cap in a short period of time which is insane to expect.
I thought this would do a 0x or OMG gains but I'm not so sure now. Not FUD, just curious if someone can clarify this.

It's real.

Yes only 1/3 coins might be "circulating" but they will still distribute a billion.
>It's around 10 cents a coin
It's 14 cents for pre-sale, public sale is even worse, please read my post.
>If people throw $1 at this thing at exchanges post ICO and pump it, market cap goes to 320m.
Then this would be a 1 billion dollar marketcap coin(1 billion coins x $1), what the fuck are you on about?

Just took a peek at OMG ICO.
They distributed 1 ETH = 1000 OMG with the supply that is 10 times smaller than LINK.
That's 5x difference(in case of 1 ETH = 2000 LINK).

There's 350m in circulation after crowdsale brainlet. 0.15 x 350m equals 52.5m market cap.

I get what you're saying but the rest 650m tokens should still be created at the same time, they will just be distributed to dev addresses.
They still exist, it's not like they will be "mined" in the future. But still, if that's how coinmarketcap sets up their "circulating supply" category then fine.

Then some coins have wrong calculated marketcap, I know some coins that have had similar "dev" and "nodes" distribution percentage but since all coins were created at the start, the circulating supply IS the total supply.

uh pic not related

I went on the slack. They haven't answered whether coins will be locked or not.

Still waiting for that whitepaper, academic review my ass, just post a description of what the fuck you're even doing..

Stay poor kid

This is a next lvl ico, Presale over some mio of $, while not having a whitepaper. Perfect

Already put 20 eth in, just curious.

It seems like 33% will likely be locked. 33% crowdsale but what isn't clear is how 33% node reward coins will be released. Im guessing they release it periodically....

Yeah I see where you are going with this. Not enough answers and "white paper to explain this coming soon." If they release the full 1 billion this will be another Bancor.

the total supply of ETH is infinite. you're saying the circulating supply of ETH is infinite?

I think I got it look at OP pic supply.
Then I looked at the website, pic related, identical distribution. So the answer is circulating supply on CMC will be 350m.

No, the circulating supply is the amount of coins that exist at the time.
Ethereum is mined and increasing all the time, it' a shitty example my dude.
My original question was how does CMC solve this issue when listing a new coin because technically all of those 1 billion coins will exist on day 1 and you have the answer above.
I think it's the wrong way to do it, but still, market cap on CMC should be correct.