Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_River
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sahara desert is an inevitable geological structure, due to its geographic position.
Lake Chad loss is a combination of climatic and human factors.
Great Rift valley is a tectonic formation.
Lake Victoria is the most visible part of a huge hydrographic basin.

North Africa is attached to Africa (unfortunately).

The rest can burn in nuclear hellfire

>another africa thread

as a whole the peoples of the continent weren't as developed as others, but in case you believe that makes you superior I'd like to know what you've achieved in your life yet.

It's still a diverse continent with interesting peoples and cultures.

Also this

I've been to subsharan Africa, I've met people who have lost everything, to the lumber market, to the war fueled by forgein economic interventionism and arms sales to militant groups and regimes, I've meant people in Africa who have seen some serious shit.
I can't remember any people that were as mean-spirited as you and the other assholes that post here. You people have had everything in your life handed to you, at great expense to the producers. Yet you spit on the people who are hurt by this, because you think they are inferior for not having your luxury.
I think I now why this is, despite living a life of convience, consumers have no control over their life's, they pay for everything they have and work for someone else to do it. The people you hate have more autonomy than you do despite having much less material wealth(and they lose more everyday).
I think the hatered you people exhibit is a superiority complex, you have nothing but material, your entire existence is to be money launderies, turning capital (stolen from places like Africa) into monetary wealth for the economic elite. You have been completely disenfranchised from the freedom of being human, you live a truely pathetic existence and have the need to feel superior.
Don't be a dick, that makes you a lesser person. Don't degrade yourself like that.

Lel.

>You have been completely disenfranchised from the freedom of being human

Thank you user. Cheers and keep doing what you do

I too went to Africa
I went there with my country's military, in order to fuck shit up
Then I came back home and now I shitpost about how shit Africa is despite the fact it's partly my fault
Lmao

nigger do you know where you are?

*builds forts there*

>that soldier on the left about to kick the dying nog in the balls

I've been to subsharan Africa, I've met people who have lost everything, to the lumber market, to the war fueled by forgein economic interventionism and arms sales to militant groups and regimes, I've meant people in Africa who have seen some serious shit.
I can't remember any people that were as mean-spirited as you and the other assholes that post here. You people have had everything in your life handed to you, at great expense to the producers. Yet you spit on the people who are hurt by this, because you think they are inferior for not having your luxury.
I think I now why this is, despite living a life of convience, consumers have no control over their life's, they pay for everything they have and work for someone else to do it. The people you hate have more autonomy than you do despite having much less material wealth(and they lose more everyday).
I think the hatered you people exhibit is a superiority complex, you have nothing but material, your entire existence is to be money launderies, turning capital (stolen from places like Africa) into monetary wealth for the economic elite. You have been completely disenfranchised from the freedom of being human, you live a truely pathetic existence and have the need to feel superior.
Don't be a dick, that makes you a lesser person. Don't degrade yourself like that.

Thanks.
No need to feel guilty. You have been devolved to the autonomy and moral understanding of a mosquito. Don't take that as an insult, if it weren't true you would be much worse.
Just don't be a dick. I swat mosquitoes that make better people than bad people.

Lake Chad get out REEEEEEEE.

shut up virgin river.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_River

This. It's a cheap way to feel good about yourself when you make fun of Africa instead of doing something that actually makes you happy.

Salut pédé

So that's where /pol/'s tears go...

nice

Fucking lol

hahaha

>You have been devolved to the autonomy and moral understanding of a mosquito.
Talking about labels and superiority complexes

back to plebbit newfag

>I've been to subsharan Africa,

You clearly haven't, unless you mean you spend a week in a hotel in SA.

>comic sans

unforgivable desu

Why do redditors and leftists get so salty about Africa? Is it because it's failure is a constant reminder of how daft your whole ideology is?

I don't remember clicking on /pol/

>shitposter projecting his "ideology" war
fascinating

reading comprehension isnt your forte

>((((zion)))) national park
SHUT IT DOWN

Made by God.

God hate niggers.