PROFITS

I'm scared. Hold me?

it's not getting listed on bitthumb until wednesday at midnight

XMR now active on bitthumb, trading $200+ you have maybe an hour before other exchanges notice

Should i buy?

Difficult to say, moving between 150 and 200+ on bitthumb. Huge volume, they buy and sell 1000+ xmr orders.

hold it's going from 150 to 200 on bithumb, western exchanges are playing whale games.

monero hodler here.

will I miss something if I go to sleep now

the shaking continues get sleep and wake up to profit.

who knows what will happen. you may either wake up +50% or -50%

Okay going to sleep

Good luck to you guys

how long will it take for polo to adjust to bithumb?

it'll tak until someone stops their bot doing what it does.

Fuck yes they're buying.

it's kicking off now

long on bitmex in the meantime for sweet gainz

I don't understand, why won't the bot just get chewed up by people taking advantage of the arbitrage opportunity

it seems broken. effectively losing money.

yeah but my point is that it's free money for everyone else who wants to take advantage of it - what's stopping people from taking the free money?

This is fucking nuts
How am I supposed to sleep.

nothing. I got an all in LONG position @ 137

what are koreans trading at
need to sign up to see their exchange

183 USD

woooooh, up we go!

srs? should have gone all in at 130, ill do it now yolo

nah u dont

quick do it it's pulling back a bit, this is how it will play jumps and pull backs jumps and pull backs

it will soon overtake bitcoincash volume on bithumb then we will see a real moon mission

There is a competition on bithumb for 1st 2nd and 3rd place for trading monero they will win money. buy lower than $155 for excellent profit by Friday!

trading means selling too though

put your current holdings in a margin wallet and go max leverage

nvm i get what you meant

just surpassed bitcoincash volume, left eth volume in the dust. Real action begins now.

I'm tempted to move my cold storage BTC to kraken as collateral.

XMR may be going up again guys.

bitfinex is lagging well behind, 0.0337 btc.
bittrex is at 0.0375

Up $10 on Bittrex in the last few minutes lol

But how is anyone supposed to take advantage of these things unless they already have big sums of money on both of the relevant exchanges? If I tried to move Monero from Poloniex to Bithumb now it would probably take two hours or some shit.

I started crypto trading this week. And made 50% profit due to Monero.

Whatś the best (/quickest) way to gind out news/rumors about coins being added to large Asian exchanges?

I cant believe how easy it is to make money this way.

bittrex 160
bitfinex 144
far out

find out*

Polo shorters are desperate. The lending rates are insane

Be humble do your own research you don't know what you're in for.

just wait for the burgers to wake up

show me my fucking gains bitfinex
$15 below bittrex...

qtum on coinone today

It's fucking gambling, never forget that. I just want you to know. You're high on gains right now and new to this shit.

What do you guys think the top will be before correction? 250? More?
When will it top? Today or tomorrow?

I want to sell at the top and rebuy after the correction.

its topped out now SELL SELL SELL

It's got a long way yet. If the DNMs pick it up it will literally overpass bitshits in a week.

its happening

I don'#t get how it can consistently stay 15$ below Bittrex price on Poloniex.

Normally, arbitrage would've gotten advantage of within a minute or max 5 minutes.

How is this possible?

thanks just sold 100k

Monero is at least $ 500 coin

Can't find out what you mean exactly by that, but I'll look further into it. Thanks.

I love reading about tech, and I am also doing a masters in a tech related field (AI), so I will. Thanks.

Thanks, I'll admit itś difficult to stay clear headed with all the dopamine rushing through my head right now. I planned to spread out my investments over a couple of top picks, and then spread out smaller amounts of money on more risky picks. But I forked over all the money I had spread out towards monero, after I discovered the large discrepancy between bithumb prices and bitrrex prices, but I am going to spread it out again soon. I am guessing though that Monero won go far below 150 dollars in the near future, but I haven determines a good price point to start diversifying yet.