How do my Strayan speculators sell their shitcoins?

How do my Strayan speculators sell their shitcoins?

I wanna sell some of my ETH but I can't, I bought on Coinbase and most exchanges which allow you to sell ETH here in straya only allow you to sell ETH you bought on their exchanges. I've got lots of ETH and want to buy a car now but I can't cash out REEEE
Help brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

livingroomofsatoshi.com/api/v1/current_rates
livingroomofsatoshi.com/disclosure
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're desperate you could make an account on CEX and send your money there, then deposit it to your bank acc or debit card. You would need to go through the verification process though.

what Exchanges allow you to transfer ETH from ur wallet and then sell it from straya.

I sell BTC through Coinjar, ETH is just a way of getting more BTC you need to learn that before you can ascend.

m8 BTC is doomed, if u holding that shit long term u gonna be crying in 5 years.
regardless I can't buy a car with BTC I need the cash.

LRoS you fucking noob.

You put in BSB/account number, they generate a new address for you to transfer to, once it is confirmed on the blockchain your money is sent.

I've got her nudes and shit,
here more whores, I wanna buy a sweet second hand lexus, help me out

Sauce?

m8 why don't you buy a commodore?

They don't charge a fee but they make their money through the exchange rate.
Their current rates in AUD: livingroomofsatoshi.com/api/v1/current_rates

Sell ETH for BTC, sell BTC for AUD.
>flippening
I have been in this game long enough to remember LTCfags talking about a flippening.

I don't disagree with you but ETH is a whole different beast compared to LTC. It's not history repeating itself.

yeah but It's not just paying the car, I wanna keep some cash from it too, I wanna live the life, I've been accumulating ETH for this shit.
considering that, but found a sweet second hand lexus low kms, neat condition,
Dunno her name, someone posted some of her pics on /s/
>inb4 i get banned before getting an aswer

why do you say If you're desperate tho, are their fees high or something? Seems like it's what I need, I'm going through the whole process now

I gave you answer, use Living Room of Satoshi

any aussies tried using the btc atms here? thinking of going to one in melb in a couple weeks

Oh I can pay to my own bank account with the ETH, fuck i'm literally retarded, thanks brah.

No worries, their system is so easy to use.

1) Input BSB, account number & amount ($)
2) They generate new eth address, you send money from your exchange wallet to it
3) Once transaction is on blockchain, they queue up the direct deposit
4) Login first to get "points", which are redeemable

Usually comes through in 1-2 days.

Only critique of their service is the $1000 per transaction limit and also the interface needs the transaction to be defined in AUD and not in BTC/ETH

Read the disclosure document before using the service: livingroomofsatoshi.com/disclosure

Trade to BTC, sell BTC for FIAT, do not buy a fucking car with it

yeah pretty straighfoward, just gotta do it 40 times now, better than paying crazy fees somewhere else.

name?

no idea