Last chance to get in

Screenshot this thread and review it in september with tears. Yesterday's floor was 2.7k sats and there were some huge bids, saw 267k bid on binance (strong wtf), this coming week there is going to be the highly anticipated bittrex adoption of DNT, last time this announcement occured the coin went to 4.6k sats, 2-3x.

Datadash and also other analysts have speculated this coin to be listed at $0.4 by mid september, 2 projects will also be dropped in early september whilst other new ones will be voted on. constant updates from the growing team and everything is looking like a sign for mooning.

you've been warned.

Sure hope so

The admission fee has been paid and security clearance gone through. DNT is going to be the next addition to bittrex, the exchange that hasn't added any new coins in 4 months.

are you in the dnt slack?

these bags are getting heavy lads

I'm a Chinese American and you better hope I don't wake up and feel like dumping when it's added to bittrex.

I bought this near the ATH at $0.24. Fuck me in the ass.

No, link?

DW i got it, thought you said discord

in at $0.014 feeling allright

Better hope i dont dump before you though you shitskin micro penis gook

why didnt u get in earlier? Bought in at about 5 cents.

>mfw were thinking about buying cheap BTC with expensive DNT before the dump
>mfw I didnt want to trade while being high

I was holding onto BNB during that time, but then sold for my gains.

How could it be the "last chance" to get in on a coin that is not only brand new, but will literally take years to gain traction?

Sell DNT. Buy back in later when it actually looks like people are going to use it.

>years to take off
>crypto

A look at their voting dApp already shows the future. Expect 50 cents before the end of the year.

It took neo 3 years to moon

I hope so. Didn't sell at 30 cents.

>..that hasn't added a coi. In 4 month

>BCC
>ADEX
>PAY
>NXT
And many more, bad shilling you stupid nigger

Nice, i legit just bought 100k worth.

>Datadash and also other analysts have speculated this coin to be listed at $0.4 by mid september, 2 projects will also be dropped in early september

Post proof or gtfo pajeet

Oh it's a fucking youtube crystal baller

i only heard baller user