How to become a rockstar in 2020?

How to become a rockstar in 2020?
What should my strategic business move be?

I want to revive Nu-metal and kill nigger babble music

Probably being a bullshit e-celeb who also makes music.

Prank videos. Fake your own death. etc.

>kill nigger babble music
do it faget
otherwise fuck off

>What should my strategic business move be?
being secretly jewish and openly canadian

I think the next Rock Stars will begin using the computer as an instrument incorporating VR and AR into their performances.

yeah, that'll really get the ladies moist
>no wonder the niggers are winning at music right now

nu-metal already exists it's called xxxtentacion

Sick Burn! Hey your right though, but that's why I'm going to be playing for my AI Waifu's in my basement.

xxxtentacion is not nu-metal you stupid nigger

OP, are you guy who had the thread on this like a week ago? if so welcome back.

i'm hurt

i only insult to hide my no-waifu sadness

rock music in the mainstream has been dead since like 2006
it's not coming back

>buy and hold 21 BTC
>2020 arrives
>you are rich as fuck
>open an instagram account
>be flashy
>finally bitches want you
>you gets ton of followers that think you are a genius because you have a lambo
>you get money making advertisements for people trapped in the rat race trying to advertise their businesses
>eventually you have millions of followers and only advertise for millonaire deals
>you are no longer coping because you live the ideal NEET life

I got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 m's in my bank account
I got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 shooters ready to gun ya down

Ruler clip. Send a ruler hit. Pull on up on ya bitch she say that I got a ruler dick.

21 savage is the best artist right now fuck nigga.

First you need to have good music, next you need to stand out from the other bands, this can be accomplished by doing outlandish shit on stage. Look at oxzy, study his on stage antics. Shit on stage, jack off onto the front row, shove a goldfish up your butt, etc..... you get the idea. Good luck out there buddy.

>HURRRR IM METAL I HATE RAP DURRR HOW DO I BE BEST METAL

metal and rock fans are always the most pathetic insecure faggots, it explains all the sub genres with different cores all trying to be harder and more metal then the last, muh deathdeathtripledeathkiller core!

ive always looked down on faggot metal tryhards, more so than illiterate rap niggers.

Just start a LGBT/SJW rock band you will probably get a Purple Heart medal or something

Just copy Brand New cause surprisingly enough they're the biggest rockstars right now

do you belive in that pic?

how about writing good songs and music?

Its just physics.

>revive Nu-metal
lol

There's not much money in making music these days unless you like touring a ton and develop a great fan base. I love Spotify but the bands make nearly zero dollars from song plays.
To be fair though it's helped me discover a ton of new bands that i gave bought tickets to shows to see.