Anons help

Anons help

I just fucking caught my wife with a fucking spic. I told her ass I was coming back from my convention monday night but I came home fucking sunday night and I went inside and there she was fucimking layed out with a fucking spic im so fucking mad this spic has been eating ym food and usibg my fucking soap for the past fucking week and he has been stealibg my watches and wearing my clothes i was so fucking close to just obliterating them fucjimg both i had to run out the fucking house im in a motel now but im so fucking mad if i divorce her can i keep all my fucking shit we dont have kids yet so it shouldnt matter i want to drain this bitch monetarly and fuck her fucnibg ocer. Fuxk fuck fuck fuck

Lol get cucked

Forked softly.

>we don't have kids

run, fast, never look back.

Want to spend the rest of your life having doubts user?

You don't have a wife. You have a roommate that fucks strangers and spends your money.

Sorry.

Lmfao user you asked for it.
>getting married
>not grooming a perfect little fuckdoll and using your Veeky Forums gains to attract a harem
Are you some sort of fucking idiot?

I'm going to say this once and only once so listen up, since I feel bad for you.

Get evidence she cheated, admission on tape, whatever, make sure it's not tennuous or secretly recorded. You already fucked up by leaving them to their business instead of snapping video.
Lawyer up hard. You'll probably get taken to the cleaners if you don't get the evidence though, cuck.

> married
Insane.
Women are subhumans, man. One doesnt respect them as anything remotely as equal. One doesnt elevate them by marrying them. One wouldnt also marry ones dog and give them legal power over a man ths just plane retarded...insane!

Probably 2 month before :

> MGTOW r evil n mad n shit !
> they dont know what their talking

K

>Anons help
>
>I just fucking caught my wife with a fucking spic. I told her ass I was coming back from my convention monday night but I came home fucking sunday night and I went inside and there she was fucimking layed out with a fucking spic im so fucking mad this spic has been eating ym food and usibg my fucking soap for the past fucking week and he has been stealibg my watches and wearing my clothes i was so fucking close to just obliterating them fucjimg both i had to run out the fucking house im in a motel now but im so fucking mad if i divorce her can i keep all my fucking shit we dont have kids yet so it shouldnt matter i want to drain this bitch monetarly and fuck her fucnibg ocer. Fuxk fuck fuck fuck
Lawyer here.
Deport them both!

Does she know what cryptocoins you own?

what's funny is you're racist, but your wife's vag isn't

This.

i feel for you user, dump this bitch and let her ruin her life to a spic

Crypto->gold coin- >Beliz

dont forget to change the passwords to any of your accounts she might have access to: email, facebook, bank account, exchanges

OP IS MARRIED.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH FUCKING FAILURE WHAT R U FUCKING STUPID?! AHAHAH

don't think i can profit off this except if laughing at you is considered profit, reporting as off topic

>he doesn't realize fault divorce was the first thing they got rid of.
Unfortunately, it's either stay married to a cheating slut or give her half your money

Go Savage. Get her CC sell all your shit. Drink and do drugs. Maybe some hard stuff. Sell your car. Then use hers. Then maybe do more drugs. Then sell everything to buy more drugs. Hmm get a refinanced mortgage on your house if you both own it. Then use that money to buy drugs.

What's she going to take after that? If you go to court, say her cheating ruined your life and that's why you live under a bridge.

I think that's better then being some cuck.

>t.faggot who can't handle a woman

You're fucked faggot, remember this sentence "she adjusted to a certain lifestyle"

Have fun paying a hoe you can't fuck

cheat on her, spend all you money on hookers. Fuck them at your homer. Bonus when she ishome.

OP QUICK MAKE THIS RELATED TO BUSINESS AND FINANCE BEFORE THIS THREAD IS DELETED

I hope you took photos as evidence

feelsbad OP
don't let the feels overcome you, do what you have to do to give her what she deserves, and that's a blanket under a bridge

This is actually a surprisingly well thought out answer. Probaby do this user.