Anyone bought one of his reports?

Anyone bought one of his reports?

buy it yourself, cheapskate

no but if i had listened to him earlier i'd have have at least 100 veri. He gives out plenty of free info. and other people leak the most significant aspects of his reports for free.

I did. Have to admit is pretty good stuff. But the general report will not give you concrete numbers, just general predictions on how the crowds will emotionally react. Kinda like a fucking prophecy.

But despite that, the tech analysis of specific coins and ICOs he picks is very tight and ussualy spot on.

then go and buy some PPT. I have both. Cliff only shills for coins when hes really certain. He was telling people to buy bitcoin many years ago, and then againg telling everyone who missed the bitcoin train to buy ETH. Now he said VERI and PPT are next, so im hodling.

ultimatecryptoextreme.github.io

i can sell you for a gud price his latest reports :))

Shill, headcase or a combination of both. Latest prediction is calling the exact price BTC will climb to before falling 40%, that being $6888.

>Anyone bought one of his reports?
Who is this anyways?

lmao at cucks who follow this old fuck. You must be poor af.

>cant afford the report
>calls other people poor

highly recommend,

ill release a bit; kickico (starting tomorrow) was positively mentioned

Clif High.

Ok, ill throw you all a bone. Here is his LTC prediction from his august report. All of his info is in a format similar to this. Do with this info what you will.

"LTC has the 'pop' in attention, and the 'pop' in performance showing up in the data, as well as 'new opportunities' for its use within the global payments systems.

In some of our detail sets are forecasts for
LTC to 'break through' the 'lunch line barrier' with some new technology later in 2017. This will apparently be an outgrowth of 'back channel adoption' of LTC within a few very large organizations.

Nicely rising emotional tones on the LTC data from early August through into late October."

>kickico
An ICO for a thing to make ICOs

Fucking genius

>Its like a 3d printer printing another 3d printer

why tf would you drop a rare pepe so haphazardly you fucking idiot

any point to getting this guys reports? does he know things we don't?

No its just a old guy taking drugs all day, He's just guessing all the time. Dont buy it.

He and his friends are all just paranoid schizophrenic fags. He even believes in chemtrail.

>tfw you have thousands of rare papes cause you bought clif's report

chemtrails are real. you have to be a itty bitty naive little child to not see this.

chemtrails and magical old men that can predict the market for one easy payment of $99

Whats his name again? remember watching one of his vids it was very good up until he started talking about 'muh reference points' or something. had no idea what i was watching at that point

I like Clif but his YouTube videos about ayyylmao artifacts supposedly found in Antarctica bug me.

>He even believes in chemtrail.
what? you do know its not a theory right? its been admitted to several times. what a good goy you are

Chemtrails aren't a thing. Contrails occur because of jet engines compressing water vapor in the air n sheiit at high altitudes where the air is cold.
Disbursing chemicals of any type of altitude is incredibly inefficient and would have zero effect. It's way easier to introduce Chems into the food/water supply.

hahah I love that the cia still posts here after getting btfo on so many occasions

uh havent they both 100 bagged? why would you still buy them?

fkn saved

What a load of shit.

>being this retarded
It's like your stupidity is chemically induced

>3 separate people that believe chemtrails are a thing
Why the fuck do I even go here?

Cliff groupies are retarded, this thread proves it. When is this old fag going to bite the dust?