Was there ever an interracial political marriage before the 20th century?

Was there ever an interracial political marriage before the 20th century?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Indian_trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
your grandfather and my grandmother

what race is your grandmother?

Yes, there are countless examples.
Alexander & his generals, Solomon and Sheba. All the way through to Brits marrying Indian princesses

>Alexander & his generals
greeks and persians are both caucasian
>Solomon and Sheba
both are semitic

white
you're a nigger

Byzantines sent loads of their princesses off to marry Turks to try to keep them away

>greeks and persians are both caucasian
Are they? They didn't identify as Caucasian.
Surely you aren't stupid enough to believe that race exists objectively and not as a social abstraction?

>Please confirm my stupid opinions as fact, I need to win an argument with someone

Cleopatra and Caesar

No because "interracial" is an american concept that did not exist before USA was created

They were same race.
On the other, Juba and Cleopatra Selene II...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_II

>berber
>another race

They had Black kings although most of the population was white

Then what the fuck's the point of your dumbarse, retard comment then?

>dumbarse
I guess being British you'd understand all about interracial romance

>They didn't identify as Caucasian.
so what? they were caucasian regardless and looked very alike
I bet they didnt identify as homo sapiens sapiens either. guess the difference between that and homo erectus is a social abstraction too, you fucking retard

>Berber black kings.
First time i hear of them, they usually breeded red heads so they sons could sport a red mane, like mohamed.

>they were caucasian regardless
How so? Because you think they were?

Of course, English and French, byzantines and khazars, mehmet 2nd was part Byzantine, the Frankish crusader states marrying native women, hapsburgs marrying various other germanics, Atilla and the emperors wife.

Of course

Spain and Portugal fucked they way to an easy conquest marriying the locals nobles.
Even the mercenaries mish-mash than conquered the Songhay did it (and created the Arma people).

>both Caucasian
Pro tip, the white race doesn't exist, if you think Putin and some swarthy Portuguese man are the same race you're more historically illiterate than David Irving

same race but different sub-race, ok

Yep, how could you forget the creation of Mexicans you dumb burger, Spain conquered the Americas whilst still in feudalism so didn't transplant Spanish populations there but intermarried, just as the hapsburgs did to secure the Low Countries

>sub race
No, Portuguese are a mixture of Celtic, Germanic, Berber and basque, whilst Putin is the descendant of Slavic-Mongols and a splash of Germanic from the last 300 years

>Celtic, Germanic, Berber and basque
same race
>Slavic-Mongols and a splash of Germanic
slavic and germanic belong to the same race, mongols dont but i doubt that putin has much mongol in him

Mary I married a dago.

this

>Celtic, Germanic, Berber and basque
>same race

Only by American standards, and only because white Americans are mongrels. Hell, a good chunk of them are octoroons and don't even know it.

Yes, in fact there was one in my family. French Texans ( this was before Texas joined the Union) and a band of Comanche warriors. Each side gave the other a bride. The goal was to try and break up the unity of the Comanche because they were a actively threat to the republic. The ties of marriage were reinforced by a great tradition of both sides of the family: murdering other people and taking their land.

The target was a couple of small tribes to the southwest of Dallas. After killing off side tribes both sides of the family settled into the area having being given land title by the state and they converted to Christianity and started farming. I would call it a great success.

If he let his hair grow it would show his mongolness, and seriously
>basque
>Germanic
>the same

>pic unrelated
>Skinny white boi with a head ass lever action and a 60$ rug he got ripped off for
*licks lips*
I would love to make him my bitch on that blanket, ooooooooooweeee

>American
>White
Thanks for the laugh

Basque and Albanians are not Europeans. Not genetically, not linguistically, not culturally. They're relics of a time before white people.
Which is why they are so prone to terrorism.

Ironic thing to say since Indo-European languages were spread by people more sadistic and brutal than the inhabitants of an Albanian criminal asylum

Nobody knows where the fuck Albanians came from, they are a mystery, they claim to have lived here since forever, they claim to have lived in Macedonia first for example, yet nothing supports this theory, Albanian dominated cities in Macedonia all have Slavic names even in Albanian. Albanian are the niggers of Europe, snapbacks, no taste, violent, prone to crime and dumb as a rock.

Yes all those Basque terrorists driving us over

t. Aleksandar Konstantinovski

No because they were genetically indo-European, spoke an Indo-European language, and had an indo-European religion you fucking dipshit.

>they were genetically indo-European, spoke an Indo-European language, and had an indo-European religion
That doesn't mean they were the same race. Spain and Britain have many things in common, but Spaniards are a different race from the British

Semitic is a language not a race. It was interracial she was a Cushite.

Man, you guys are stupid as fuck. Ethnic group doesn't equal race. Spaniards and British people are just as much of a race as Japanese and Mongolians are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Indian_trade