QTUM will be halfway to the moon

Just a reminder that QTUM hits one of the largest Korean exchanges in about 30 to 45 minutes
You still have your time Veeky Forums price hasnt increased that much yet, but as soon as its on korea it will skyrocket to the moon, because one thing for sure - Koreans dont fuck around. Look at XMR

Dont blame anyone after u start posting pinkwojaks, you have been warned

dont fuck me annon ... meager 9 coins in now.

why no moon ?

15min left I guess?

Prepare for the chink/gook curse.

holding out for atleast $20. but this has excellent long term potential aswell could easily surpass neo.

Why you gotta fuck me like this user?

still waiting...

you just cost me $100.. fag

HOLY FUCK THERE IT GOES,

MOOOOOONING! FUCKKKKKKKKKK

listing is delayed for an hour, stay calm

Shill me on Qtum. What is special about it's technology?

Special ability to hire quality shills and marketing experts

No idea, lmao. I just follow market sentiment.

I'm pretty deep in qtum. However i have no fucking idea what qtum even is. I'm pretty sure I'm I'm a typical biz fag

Get in QTUM now while cheap. It's gonna be listed on korean exchange coinone today. It's the NEO and Ethereum killer.

qtum is a sleeping giant people. i've been waiting two weeks just for this moment. I think it's happening today

1k in here. I don't even know what a blockchain is

Why would anyone buy a coin just because they can? If you bought every coin on Bittrex you'd be in the hole.

I bought SHIFT at 80 cents - no idea what it does.
Same goes for DNT at 5 cents and now IOC.

Who the fuck cares what any of these things do? They're all useless.

Lads help I'm literally shaking.

I had 0.8 BTC last week then decided to buy some eth assets on etherdelta, long story short somehow I lost out and panicked and now down to my last .25btc.

This is life or death. All in 1k qtum. Will I make it bros?

Btfw aren't you supposed to diversify like a real goy? Like .05btc in this, another in that. But desu investing 200$ each in shitcoins as opposed to all in QTUM with a measly yet firm 1k makes more sense in my head.

I can't lose this. We are all supposed to make it right? I don't see a future besides crypto.

I can't into a job. I can't into crime. It's a dark rabbit hole.

FUCKING PANICKED I can't eat, can't sleep, I don't want to be a fuck up like my dad. He was initially a getaway driver for the mafia but turned into a lazy alcoholic gambler and then he cheated a mafia member in cards and got cut across the face. Now he's crazy and his liver looks worse than Jihan's face.

Fuckkkkkkkkk

qtum delayed for another hour or so...*sigh*

When?

well its moving up now, i'd get in before it moons again

sold everything for qtum, looks like its about to explode

CAN IT HURRY THE FUCK UP

Weak hands are dropping

MY EYES ARE RED FROM STARING AT GRAPHS FOR THE PAST 4 HOURS.

I AM LITERALLY BECOMING A PINK WOJAK

I am so stocked up with Qtum, $20 today. Don't miss out on this moon mission.

i see cups and handles within cups and handles

this chart is like an english tea party

So is this fucking thing on the exchange yet?

Still waiting...

3 minutes until it starts trading

not sure how reliable the source is

but strap in

notice the volume and price rise?

go you shitcoin mahfugga

>3238002
QTUM is built on eth

Is this shit gonna moon or what? I mean. I am at a profit. But I want' a fucking moon mission not some measly shit gains.

not really, it's a bitcoin fork that runs a 'virtual machine' of eth. right now it's an erc20 token so people can store it in myethwallet, but it's temporary until their mainnet goes live on the 13th.

Has worked good for me. I've made a fucking killing buying shit that I have no idea what it even is.

sounds like coinone fucked up the wallet and it's not being listed today

expect it to go down

Sauce?

>shilling a coin that's so obviously being manipulated