Anyone else wear a suit while they daytrade shitcoin?

Anyone else wear a suit while they daytrade shitcoin?

Yeah.

Birthday suit.

I'm naked right now. AMA.

Haha nice larp

My nigga

>sitting at the computer in my boxers and a sachiko shirt

If you suffer from epilepsy, I would consult a doctor before mixing coffee with your medication.

Also if you are on Klonopin, I would recommend a calm atmosphere - home office and day trading is nearly optimal for it. Makes me wonder why you would wear a suit while doing it.

No I'm not a faggot

I wore suit years when I worked in corporate.
It will be a long time before I start wearing one on my own volition.
Right now I'm in my fatigues, comfy as fuck. Like a grown up pajama.

no epilepsy, just my smug pills
(from anxiety to smug, burrito neet)

Can you post pics?

only sport shorts, no tshirt and barefoot for me

>smug pills
The combination of both can help you to come out of your shell. But why would you take drugs that let you become more sociable when you are sitting alone in your room?

Also Klonopin might cloud your rational thinking while Adderall lets you get overly excited over the smallest gains. And we are not even starting to talk about fast building resistances and heroine like addiction.

>addiction
Kys.I can stop taking drugs any day I want,its just that I don't feel like it
Btw,I take oxycotin,a drug 100x more potent than heroin,but I'm not addicted

>I'm not addicted
>I can stop taking drugs any day

o-ok

>Kys.I can stop taking drugs any day I want,its just that I don't feel like it
That's exactly what I say about alcohol.
Drunk trading is so much fun mate.

What are you trying to say?I don't have addiction.Unlike those people you see on tv who get crazy if they don't take drugs,I take drugs only when I feel like it and not when I get withdrawal symptoms

100%
I take alcohol too,but its not as strong as the drugs so I don't take it a lot these days.

dont worry user, Ive been hard drug user for many years. I also do heroin

I had my social life and now desire nothing but neetdom

Lmao,heroin doesn't cause addiction.Its so weak that I don't take it anymore

>I can stop taking drugs any day I want

If I would get paid one dollar for every adict that told me this tale, I would be richer than Satoshi Nakamoto.

But tell me more, how something that tampers with your natural fear levels does you any good when it comes to an effective risk management.

It makes me calmer,so I can concentrate better.When I'm not on drugs I go insanely mad.

youve inspoired me to drink 2 beers, maybe they help me get to sleep Ive been awake for awhile, its 3am

sitting on a beach in Thailand wearing shorts & flip slops daytrading
life is good senpai

Cheers user.Mashed 3 oxy 80mg into a mixture of coke,a little lemon zest and vodka

you get over stimulated without if you have anxiety, so you go into danger mode for normally calm situations, so it tones it down. if normal person takes it, they fall asleep

>AMA
Sure, could you please send some BTC here?
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

Do you live in west coast america? we only had black tar for years but not we have that fentanyl mixed with china white. way stronger than anything senpai. I know someone overdosed SMOKING it

That sounds fucking great lad,sadly I love in Perth.Maybe one of my "friends" can introduce me to that,thanks for the introduction

u gon OD

Nah,I'll just take a little and see how it goes.

I actually rent out an office in a local building.

Makes me feel like a professional

it will literally be the death of you, enjoy

on my second beer now. I never drink... maybe twice a year, so hopefully i get fucked up and make good trades

Just curious, what is your age? I have never liked to sit on the beach and see the life pass in front of me. I find it kind of boring, I prefer the mountains, or something more active. I only like beach at night, when you are alone, can see the stars and the rough sea. If you know what I mean.

Good luck user,I don't go a flying fuck about living.My family disinheritied me because they are conservative prudes and hate all drugs even though I know I can stop taking them any day and told them that

yeah same, parents kicked me out because of meth use and now i live with grandparents but have lots of money saved for crypto invest

those that have suffered will get their tidings, its the law of the yin yang

damn two beers and im fucked, maybe because of the klonopin i took 2 hours ago

crazy dizzyness everywhere, feels like a dream, have not drink in long time, fellow anons

Fuck those feels...Thanks for the chat user,hope to talk to you some day.Best of luck.Gonna chug down my mixture now.

enjoy user dont die on me

Show bumhole

Looks comfy af, might consider.

I just wear my smoking jacket and nothing else

I have a condo in Bangkok as well so if I want something exciting, there's always that. Also you can go up north and there's plenty of mountains.
Everything costs nothing here and I know like 5 other people in their early twenties that are living off crypto gains here, some of whom started small businesses, food trucks and such.

Sounds pretty nice. Is it easy to get the, you know, flat chested bitches?

Yes and when my dad asks me why I'm wearing his suit I tell him to fuck off or else I'll stop paying for his cancer meds

Can you give me some money?

uhh yes, that's kind of the problem.
Took me a little bit to get some with actual tits.
gonna go meet up with a sexy one in a little bit here actually.

Seriously I don't understand why the fuck so much of Veeky Forums stays in the united states, wagecucks, and even pays capital gains when they could just move some place cheap and fuck about with their money and not worry about anything

Good luck! But I think you didn't get it.

as a doctor, no you will not be able to stop immediately on that mixture. you need to taper or enjoy your withdrawal symptoms

I usually wear my comfy meme hat.

>trading on klonopin

wtf where did all these shitcoins come from I dont remember buying these!!!

But what if he's not a doctor, then he will be able to stop?

keked

>tfw sitting naked
>tfw 5% profit daytrading
>tfw funneling it all into omg for next moon mission

In only wear a suit when I'm playing Football Manager.

>being this autistic