Russian Miner Coin (RMC) ICO has launched today

Russian Miner Coin (RMC) ICO has launched today.

rmc.one/

>Price of 1 RMC Token = $4100
>Minimum buy = 0.1 Token ($410)
>1 RMC Token can be exchanged for [Multiclet Miner]
>For token holders [Sunrise Miner] can be bought for $1600 worth of RMC (a fraction of RMC token)
>Investors/Token holders are paid dividends of (1/25,000 * 18%) of all BTC mined with the "Sunrise" miners.

If you DON'T buy a whole token you still get dividends from both the mining that takes place with the Sunrise and Multiplet miners.
You just won't be able to purchase your own unless you have $1600 or $4100 respectively.

RMC doesn't expect token to ever drop below ICO price, beacause you exchange it for Multiclet miner. It would be inconsiderate to sell tokens for a cheaper price.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYnAQQbEo4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets speculate how much are the possible gains from dividens for a guy holding 1 RMC Token.

cocksuckerniggerfaggots. answer me.

how much/month?

Is this someway for the Russian government to accumulate Crypto?

>it is worth this and that's final! if people sell it for less it's inconsiderate!!
kek

About the lowest returns you could possibly get for a $4100 dollar investment. Assuming you get any returns at all.

I think you didn't understand the point.
1RMC Token can be exchanged for 1 Multiclet Miner.

The value of 1 multiclet miner is MUCH more than $4100.

There will always be enought demand because of that.

>Give these dirty cocksucking commies 100% of your money

>only get 1/25,000 * 18% of your money back. .... you guys aren't this stupid are you?

This is obviously a scam and a bad investment.

nah,its NOT "1/25,000 * 18%" of your original investment.

You will get every month "1/25,000 * 18%" of ALL the Sunrise Miner gains in the world.

And that is just by HODLing the coin WITHOUT even losing the RMC coin. You can sell it if you don't want to be part of the mining pool anymore.
And most likely you will sell it for a much higher price than what you bought during the ICO

youtube.com/watch?v=pYnAQQbEo4Q

Fuck you guys.
I invested $4100 in this myself and i am trying to convince you (and myself) that i am not gonna end up posting pink wojacks

>5GH/s ethereum asic
nice just bought 100k

5GH/s ethash @ 1kW
ok i'm sure that's going to work out for you good luck rooskies

>Russian

Stopped reading here.

How fucked am i?
How low do you think the price is going to drop after the ICO?

Who knows, if it's some flaw with the algorithm maybe it will be enough buzz for you to dump it on the hype. If it's a complete vaporware project you just bought another tiger for some oligarch.

I google this and hardly anything comes? Pajeet or just reserved for the ultra rich?

HOWEVER, is it just me or is this actually huge if successfully? It's the first step a country is taking towards industrialising a currency.

Hahaha well considering the multiclet is physically impossible (170 GPU hashing power for 7 GPU energy demand)... you best hope the bitcoin business side is good.

>It's the first step a country is taking towards industrialising a currency.
What do you mean by this? What about China?

> the multiclet is physically impossible (170 GPU hashing power for 7 GPU energy demand).

So this is a scam?
>The Multiclet was never even ment to be created/released
>Oligarks know this and will buy the Sunrise miners instead
>Sunrise miners run out of stock
>Normies will have no choice but to baghold waiting for the imaginary multiclet miner
>Sunrise miners have this so called security chip that sends 20% of profit as dividends to coinholders.
>Someone "Leaks" a crack to bypass this security chip.
>Oligarks keep 100% of the profit for themselves.
>RMC token has 0 value left

>same logo as Voxels
>same logo as Raiblocks
what is this pajeet fucking shit

>another Russian scam

>It's the first step a country is taking towards industrialising a currency.

IF a country would do this step, it is not russia.

Russia is so full of corruption, you could literally fuck a ten year old live on TV while praising allah and be free after paying the police for not seeing you.
Oh and they let you keep the ten year old.

no...

Ok, I just FOMOed into this and I drop enough FIAT for 0.1 RMC. Problem is the 410 USD price will rise in some hours and my favourite local exchanger only accept wire transfer so no Bitcoin for me until morning. So I tried out this Mycelium app, what also needed to buy RMC. I bought 0.1 Bitcoin for around 500 (!) USD with fees with my debit card and now a hour passed, BTC still not arrived. How much time they process it? The payment and my ID is approved in 10 minutes. I would hate to receive my BTC at the morning with this inflated stupid price.

to be fair same goes for Germany, France, Sweeden, France, Italy, Greece, Spain... America

open your eyes faggot... every country is inherently corupted when democracy is at play

Militairy world Dictatorship, when?

Mate you better be trolling because if you actually just paid 500 for
.1btc to put into a scam you need to stop before you waste your money

Wait what? :S

Did you still decide to buy the coin AFTER reading everything that has been posted in this thread?

The greed is real I think. It appeared and it seems they even got off the miner fee too from my 0.1. That was really pricey but at least fast. I kinda regretted it already because I guess the price will be up to 4200USD/RMC tomorrow so for my 0.1 RMC I saved 10 USD at a cost of 70 USD. (if BTC not moons tonight to equal this) I don't even know what am I doing anymore.