What's your dream and how to reach it

> what you want to get / achieve
> how much money you need
> progress so far
> next steps

> what changes once you achieve your goal ?

> want to buy a flat in a medium-big city in Europe (don't know which city yet, open to suggestions). Totally renovate it to be the perfect home for my gf and I.

> will need something like 250k€
> started with 6k€, now close to 40k€ and will probably skyrocket with chainlink and kyber (I'm going all in in those two)

> idk

> want to buy apartment in new building coming soon in CBD Sydney and pay it off entirely in Bitcoins

> Need 1 million for basic studio apartment, but want 2/3 bedroom which is 2.35 - 3 million.
> currently have 1.6 BTC value and need around 600 if want 3M (based off current BTC market price)
> To get that 600 or less if btc price goes up, do all I fucking can do safely get that amount. No stupid risks.

> Can either live out rest of days in a comfy apartment doing fuck all or live out of comfy apartment and work towards other projects while making btc gains.

> Pic of building I want to live in.

>Reclaim Europe
>definitely a lot
>things are starting to get there
>write my own book

>no more bankers

I want to impregnate a girl who likes me.

>freedom
>enough to keep investing and living off of it, while also live comfortably

>learning crypto trading with small amounts, reading up on ICOs, reading up on trading bots

>next step, invest more, get them bots running

>relatively small chance, maybe 30%. I'm pretty shit at everything I do and everything never goes as I expect

>Penthouse in city
>40 mil usd
>200 usd
>All in some shitcoin,failed twice third times a charm
>Retire

second life
$500k
$500
determination
second life

>> what you want to get / achieve
To have a producer who takes care of all paperwork, contracts, permissions and most importantly funding and exhibition of my documentary films
>> how much money you need
I dunno, I reckon if I had 3m I could make a few films and just pay for them all outta my own pocket. It's more about people resources than money.
>>progress so far
None. I went to a fancy school. I made a bunch of films. People love my films. But I realized that I forgot the most important thing - BE A FUCKING NARCISSIST. Literally, nowadays unless you crow every 30 seconds and do nothing but hustle and network, you could be the most talented motherfucker no one will give a crap.
>>Next Steps
Become a Youtube whore while I'm still under-30 and leverage my online fanbase to brands for that sweet sweet soul destroying advertising $$$
>> what changes once you achieve your goal ?
Quality of my art gets better as I have to kiss less ass and can rent better equipment, bribe people to get more access to whatever I want to make a film about.

>what do I want
I want to buy a house in Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA and live in the historic district downtown. I want a career that will allow me to work from a laptop anywhere in the world.
comfy.jpg
Probably buy a second property for renting out to Airbnb in the same area.
>Muny needed?
It's more of a lifestyle than anything, I need a lot more than what I have. Currently paying off schoolbux still.
>progress so far
Started setting up an online shop. I hired marketing and advertising consultants to target my market, got legal shit taken care of like organization filing and business license etc. website hosting and store integration nearly complete. I have a business background in forecasting, budgeting, and accounting, MBA so i am confident that I can run a small business
>next steps
Choose inventory to sell, set the store live, then start the ad campaign.
>what changes happen
I think $1k avg in daily sales is definitely doable. I feel that will be my first big milestone in feeling successful as well. I've learned a lot during the process and plan on using proceeds to invest in a few other stores as well, and get the rest of my family involved with their own if they want. I just want to be able to work from a hammock and never set foot in an office again.

>Comfy house in 3rd world country
>80k, worst case scenario 15-20k for initial payment
>1K, started with 350 last month
>pray for good ROI on my mids

All these fucking normie pleb ambitions on this board. My god you boring fucks.

>I wanna house for me and gf
>Then I wanna wagecuck and live happy after live

Screw you small minded fucks

>Get fucking rich fucker, as rich as I possibly can
>50mil before I am even give a shit
>My wagecuck salary and lot of fucking patience
>Keep throwing money at shit for more money and never take any out any for pleb "muh happiness" shit

>Invest more shit, set up companies, buy real estate, get connections, try to actually be somebody

Crypto offers me a chance to get faster into the game without wasting my time wagecucking and investing it all in stocks. I want out of the rat race already and start with the fun shit.

Sydney's fucked mate come to Tassie

I just want to have land, and build a comfy house with good internets.

Thats all I want, I don't even want a lambo.

>buy a holiday home for my dad
>buy a house for my self-destructive brother before he ruins himself into poverty
>pay off current house for my wife (she worries too much and already has a thing with ehr heart)
>buy a nice watch for myself (tudor pelagos LHD or Omega seamaster 300)

I want to fund my own militia when the race war kicks off in Europe

Right now I want 300k-1m though 3m would be real good.

>own a house and a condo
>income has gone down to barely anything

I just need to turn things around then get more money so I can live comfortably. Maybe sell my house/condo if the prices recover and move somewhere snowy.

>work on my projects/sites
>week long vacation every few months
>dont have to stress about expenses

>achieve down payment for house
>100k
>30k
>1m then 10m
nothing changes, im simply less poor

rape+Stockholm syndrome

>I want to fund my own militia when the race war kicks off in Europe
Mein right-wing Soros.

Gen ID is already training.

To be my own boss, have unlimited freedom (within reason), be able to be generous to others, and inspire.

More.

> progress so far
Not very much, infrastructure in place, need to focus more and sit down and really grind it out.
Hopefully I get fired from my day job soon.

> next steps

My parents can stop working (if they want), I can send my siblings to go to college or start a small business, and I'll be able to live the way I want.

Just make yourself likeable, dumb wojak poster.

10mill
10mill
> progress so far
5% in 2 weeks
> next steps
Moar trades per day, maybe program a bot
My life and the life of the people I care for
Dont really care about things, I'm just looking for freedom