I didn't expected bags on this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

come-from-beyond.okis.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it did same thing a little over a week ago
crazy mad drop from .90 to high .70s, took a few days to recover

>pure hype
>no real life usage
>horrible slow, on par with bitcoin most of the time, due to no transactions being made
>requires chips to be remade to run the tangle system
>2.8 billion supply, developer has plans to atleast double it, as its more efficient with more coins
>can only be bought on one exchange, bitfenix, which looks to be the next mt. gox

what did u even expect, user-kun

tfw bought at a high

>horrible slow, on par with bitcoin most of the time, due to no transactions being made
lolwat. transactions are less than 5 minutes

>>can only be bought on one exchange, bitfenix, which looks to be the next mt. gox
nothing wrong with bitfinex.

Polo is the next mt. gox

> 0.2% lower than 5 days ago
>crashing

never change biz

>5 minutes

5 minutes is a pretty long time when the developer advertises it as to be completely instant with any kind of delay.

takes me less than 30 seconds to get my ether from an exchange to my wallet, and most of that time is spent authorizing the transaction

>nothing wrong with bitfenix

>tfw

I've been fucking telling you idiots it's over

Yet yall keep thinking it's going to go to 2 dollars before it drops back.

You deserve what you get. Stop reading their propaganda it's absolutely insane on Reddit and Discord. This is one of the most marvellously engineered profit-taking operations I've ever seen in crypto.

You guys are idiots. I made so much money off you on the way up, but to go to sleep with this coin in your portfolio at *this* point in the game is just insanity.

>Blizeran trying to cash out
>now this

I'm worried lads

As the network gets bigger and bigger the transactions will get faster and faster. Unlike blockchain technology.

>if the entire world uses my chain, it'll be real fast, no worries :D

sure, and when does that happen

besides, blockchain technology is not stuck, it is very much possible to fix most of the scaling and speed issues, ethereum has tons of developers working on both issues, so does litecoin and bitcoin

tangle is a meme

>muh rapefugee coin

LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOLD YOU FAGGOTS

>I PUT MY MONEY IN A PROREFUGEE COIN?
KMS

Its charity you heartless bastard

> it's a sexual emergency you intolerant goy

fucking liberal scum

imagine if the roles was reserved and europeans flooded to the middle east, we'll all get executed on sight and our women would be enslaved and raped everyday

the only charity they need is a healthy dose of lead and nuclear radiation

Kys.I went to Iran on a vacation and the locals welcomed me to stay in their house for free.How many non-white friends do you have?

>imagine if the roles was reserved and europeans flooded to the middle east

Do you even history, idiot?

sold 90% 10 minutes before the crash, daaamn I love myself

>crashing
But I'm up 217%.

are you literally retarded

ofc they welcomed you, you had money on you, it was a vacation afterall, they want you to buy their shitty mud cups or whatever they sell

if thousands of white immigrants with no cash flooded to sandnegro land, you'd all get beat up on sight and removed

mfw I set a buy order at 0.0001937 and it got filled an hour ago
wtf Veeky Forums look at the volume it's literally just whales dumping
I want to have IOTA in my folio, should I sell now with minor gain or just stick with it for a HODL?

pic related

Lol,in the 1700s,European colonialists in America were out of food,out of money yet the native Americans saved them through the winter.
Read up on thanksgiving

kek YOU read up what really happened on thanksgiving not what they told you in (((school)))

>$0.85
>2,779,530,283 tokens
>$2,373,371,420 Market cap
>2,779,530,283 tokens
>2,779,530,283 tokens
>2,779,530,283 tokens
>2,779,530,283 tokens

This shit will drop 5x at least when bag holders start dumping.

>can only be bought on one exchange, bitfenix, which looks to be the next mt. gox
Bitfinex has the best security measures out of every known exchange, since it got hacked once before. Seriously just try it yourself, I was suprised to find so many settings regarding security.

you serious? You didn't expect bags when bitfenix is leaving the U.S. and IOTA is ONLY on bitfenix?

come-from-beyond must be needing money for a new vacation with his ten wives.

come-from-beyond.okis.ru/

Holy shit can they be any more obvious?

>all this FUDing

You'll be sorry.

Are you trolling or just retarded?

Go wikipedia micropayments

Tons of top-tier companies like IBM have invested in trying to solve fee-less micropayments.

Iota is the first solution toward making micropayments feasible FUCKING EVER.

This is 10x more valuable than the fucking bullshit shit coins that get promoted here. You really think we need 50 different blockchain technologies??

You fucking retards we need 2. Bitcoin and Ethereum. Maybe better alternatives come along like Monero and Qtum but those are all we fucking need.

Get on the Iota wagon because it has a much more defined role in the future than half the gay ass fucking coins you faggots bag hold

>being this emotional towards your coins

i hope you got your pinkwojaks ready, you'll ride with this coin all the way down

Bought in at .24 so you can kiss my ass

me too bro, fuck this guy. ah yeah fistbump, chestbump, this just happened, boom!
no really, i think iota is here to stay, it has a nice fundation behind it, collaboration with uc berkley and royal college (and i also bought at 0.24).

Native Americans are not Arabs, you retard.
I'll take as many Vietnamese refugees as you want. In fact, I sent money to sponsor children in school programs for years, and the kids actually write letters to you. But nooo, if I dislike inbred sandniggers and their backwards religion I'm intolerant (even though you and I both know I give more to charity than you do). Get bent.

It will always have a place in the world, there is no transfer fee and Jews exist.