When was the last time American society was so full of hate and bigotry?

When was the last time American society was so full of hate and bigotry?

Yesterday.

America is a racist white supremacist state that guns down PoC walking to church who dindu nuffin, so always :^)

>hey we wanted to show that we put our race first and have a strong belief in our identity based on skin colour
>lets autistically chimp out and shoot ourself on the foot

and i thought they've learned not to show retardation after the BLM shit going around

Ok who thought that it was a good idea to use torch and make you looks like a lynching mobs when most people already think that you are fucking Nazis? Do those people have no idea how public relation work?

>Tiki torches
It's so fucking half arsed, even Ukraine tries harder than this piss weak display

it alway was full of hate and bigotry. arguably less today than at any point in its prior history. lynchings were common in the US until far into the 20th century

Why were they marching again? Who are these people?

>be white supremacist
>use tiki torches
white people everyone
also lol, that's considered a big crowd in ameriland

Because they're going to remove a statue of Robert E Lee because some autistic kid shot 9 darkies in a church

why do they have tiki torches
is there a mosquito problem

There's to be a luau.

kek i always hate removing statues especially since Lee dindu nuffin and didn't own slaves himself but it's still hilarious seeing white nationalist in action

Wonder what's Veeky Forums opinion on that

why do americans allow traitors to have statues ?

Personally I think it is unnecessary, he was a man of historical importance for that region. No one is perfect and we get nowhere from hiding from the past.

I don't really think removing some statues and not flying confederate flags is going to make racism disappear, there's already 1 dead and 17 injured from the attempt
Because
>muh states

right here

I mean, it will still be in a museum, there is a difference between acknowledging your past and celebrating it.

More like Amerikkkan society

>Be Iraq in 2050 or some shit. ISIS is a long defeated memory.
>Some fucking assholes want to honor them with a statue.
>"CUZ THEY FOUGHTZ FOR THEIR RIGHTS" they say.
It's basically like that.

Cerealcuck

Many of them don't care. They're cultists who think that everyone who isn't them is actually the real cult. They view everyone outside of their own particular worldview as a monolithic enemy, an imagined vast conspiracy. Everyone - minorities, feminists, leftists, communists, libertarians, the deep state, Muslims, atheists, Jews (of course), and so on... are all supposedly united in gigantic conspiracy to destroy them.

Cont. They've somehow managed to become even more insane than the most hard-core SJWs ever were.

Well, we betrayed the UK.

yes but this would be like some state having a statue to the UK general that fought against the rebels

source? or are you just ranting?

Comparing sexuality with food...

Is this guy for real?

or maybe like a statue of george washington in London.

come to think of it I wonder...

I think it would be more like if the US had lost the American Revolution and then built a George Washington statue.

Source: having spent a lot of time observing them these last couple of years.

well buckle my biscuit there is such a thing

Have you actually never been to /pol and heard thee people speak. He doesn't need a fucking source, their conspiracies are vast and endless.

>all of Veeky Forums is one person
Fuck off reddit, there's no reason to tear down statues with actual civic value. That's like tearing down a statue of Peter the Great because modern vatniks don't think his policies were slavic enough.