Why did you fags all get so rich with cryptocancer. is it the same mememagic like trump/brexit...

why did you fags all get so rich with cryptocancer. is it the same mememagic like trump/brexit? anyone have an idea how to get out of my credit card loan?

Buy bitbean.

t. contemplating nocoiner.

Its LARPing,ask people who claim they have over 10k to post their address

Why would anyone post their address? This board is full with neets who do nothing but trading crypto. 10k is nothing.

i remember some quote from a pre- 1929 themed documentary which went like
>when even the shoeshine boy is playing with stocks
i cant get it out of my mind by reading just any thread in here

This

i think its the same like with IQ and dick size

>tfw 150 IQ, 10 inch dick, and 500 btc

Good thing that 99% of the population have no idea about cryptocurrency yet.

the only real use i see for it is tax evasion, which however can be a pretty strong driver on just itself. bitcoin might become the end of various tax havens' wealth.

>99%
Try 10% lad. Everyone has heard of bitcoin

holy shit this is an awful post
please delete this post and go back to /b/ or /pol/ or wherever you're from

You're a retard if you believe 99% of the people on here bragging about their gainz. No one actually has 250k in crypto at 18. Everyone is shilling shit so they can make a few dollars a day.

>anyone have an idea how to get out of my credit card loan?
Declare bankruptcy.

hahahahaha

take out another loan and go all-in on shitcoins

They know crypto.
They just don't feel secure enough in investing large quantities of money in it.
Thay'll start short, many will choose badly.
The real issue is the the whole community could thrive together, but instead people chose to be asshats and don't share information for shared benefits.

>The real issue is the the whole community could thrive together, but instead people chose to be asshats and don't share information for shared benefits.
sounds like you're familiar with the entirety of human history

It's like the Internet bubble except now it's the block chain bubble
Shits gonna pop one day, but some coins are gonna be the Apple, the Google, or the Amazon of crypto.

and the youtube

Google owns Youtube.