WolfOfPoloniex

Anyone bought into this guy's WolfPack thing and making money?

Well yeah this wolf of polinex guy is probably making lots of money scamming you idiots.
Nice shill btw

he's Crypto Yoda tier

So fucking cringe

why would you want to be a wolf on poloniex when bittrex is 10x better and has more shitcoins

unless you want to ability to long and short

he's shite, all these "celebrity" traders make coins pump just by mentioning them, it's retarded

Yoda is well educated.
Wolf is a dick swinging amateur who has yet to experience a bear market and is rather posting gifs to celebrate his overblown ego than to elaborate the meanings behind his analysis.

Also he relies too much on TA while missing out on the qualitative analysis of a coin.

i-is that a girl(male)

tbqh looks like a proper girl with a vagina

but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a meaty cock tucked between those thighs, traps are getting better at their game

>girl
>male

?????

>using poloniex
>experienced
pick one

Fucking racist

"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach"

pay 2 get dumped on, no thx

Bought in and didn't hear anything back. Stay away

anyone have that one thread where a cryptoyoda kid was just crying about how he was losing money nonstop in yodas group during the bear market?
of course now he'll be a god again for this bull run, since every shitcoin will moon

Isn't he apparently some spic who got lucky holding 1000 litecoin?

Remember guys 1350 to be exact

lol all those twitter accounts are by russian teenagers
don't listen to them

Fucking kek

@SecretsofCrypto is one of my favorites to watch his dumb fuck followers.

He'll announce that he is ACCUMULATING a coin at a certain price level and his followers just FOMO and pump it and then I'm sure he just dumps on them.

He clearly says he's just accumulating at a given price though and I don't think he is trying to just pump and dump but his followers are so fucking dumb and don't understand what accumulating is.

All of these twitter-traders have this problem when it comes to entering a bear-market. Yodas TA and fundamental analysis is more often correct than it is not, making him one of the better traders out there.

At least if you compare him to fucktard wannabewolf.

His fans have such a weird cult of personality based around him being always right, shit even some other moderately sized accounts are basically just praising him and riding his dick as if following his calls are the only way to get by in crypto

fuck off yoda
I remember when the bear market started he kept calling coins and every fucking one of them went down, because you know, bear market
he's a scammer with paid for followers. Yoda was right more often than wrong in the BULL market. EVERYONE who had the slightest ounce of self control was a god during the bull market. Yoda kept calling bull bull bull the entire way down for alts. Always wrong until the reversal FINALLY is here.
Now everyone will think all these twitter fags are gods again when it's just another bull market.
Fuck off, kike scum.

Has made some decent calls in the past so wouldn't be bad to follow on twitter and take his advice with a grain of salt. However paying the equivalent to over $400 per month (0.1 BTC) to be in his group is fucking ridiculous