BNB

BNB
STAHP
PLZ

You like that chink cock fucking you dry, don't you?

got out for mco, feels comfy :)

Selling all of my BNB and DNT and moving all of my funds out of Binance on the 24th was one of the best moves I've ever made

I made sure not to touch anything at binance once I heard there were withdrawal problems. Can't put greed over logic.

Is there any chance at all that this will go back up any time soon? I'm still up 25 percent since I bought in very early but I want to get out asap

I'll be getting out of Neo too due to their very close ties with this unscrupulous outfit.

I don't really understand why people would buy a coin to make their transactions cheaper at this point. It made sense when trading was free to stock up on this coin but now it's kind of pointless to invest in it. Especially when there isn't much reason to favour binance if you already have bittrex. Sure, the coin will become more scarce, but what use is scarcity if the thing isn't very valuable?

I'm sorry to say that you might be out of luck, OP. : -(

They broke the promise in their whitepaper that ICOs could only be purchased with BNB. That's why it was dumped. That was the main driver of the price. Few investors gave a shit about the paltry reduction in fees holding BNB offered unless you were a whale trading millions.
You can't afford to trust your money with an operation that reneges on promises so blatantly and then acts as though they've done nothing wrong.

PLEASE GOD LET IT GO BACK TO 55K SO I CAN ATLEAST BREAK EVEN!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>stop whales from pumping
>make weak holders give up super early
>those who refuse get trapped in their ecosystem

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy

This has been a miserable downturn..

the 2 bnb ICO's coming up next week better bring this shitcoin up!

>mfw i went all in @ 50k

$15k down the fucking drain.

Sadly I dont think this coin is coming back up. Binance is cursed.

HOLY FUCK FUCKING. This is actually genius if true.

Actually only one problem with this...Doesn't this give binance less profit in fees? Don't they profit more from receiving BNB coins and then selling for a higher price later?

>tfw bought a shitton of BNB at 10k and sold it all at 65k, not even just half but all
Damn it feels good to have actually timed the top for once. Some of you idiots literally handed me your money.

How does one go about performing seppuku?

I have to remember this. This is the first time my laziness has paid off.

the second this shit hits 60k i am out!