BUY THE DIP $LISK

Lisk event tomorrow.
AMA livestream Wednesday.
Rebranding in September.
SDK release Q4 this year.

This shit is gonna moon soon™
(Screencap) 20$ a pop in 2 weeks

This kind of shill will ironically have the opposite effect dont fucking ness with our lord mr skeleton

thank mr bones

>Trusting Hans, ever
Mate, the Germs have fucked their car industry, their country, and Europe in general over the space of five years.

Germany has been fucking Europe up since it first existed

*Offtopic*
German cars are one of the best available, only reason nobody is talking about mercs from the 60's is because they were shit. If you're talking about dieselgate, literally every manufacturer cheated on those tests because euro regulations are too strict.

Forgive me mister skeleton, heil Herr Skelett

I love my audi r8

They're going to destroy Crypto next

I trust Ark

It will be dumped after the event, like every coin

What problems does lisk solve?

As far as I know, it doesn't have contracts, so why would it be an ethereum rival?

>german engineer

this means shit and i say that as a german.
merkel-germany became a degenerated shitpit over the last years, where people barely speak proper german, you can consider yourself a "programmer" as soon you set up a skyrim character.
this nation is full of stupid fucks who are even thankful for being raped and replaced by analphabetic shitskins.

Has contracts for any app written on js like any application the market is huge imagine normies buying lisk to pay for stuff bought online

Deutschland ist ein richtiges Drecksloch.

>normies buying crypto to buy online
>implying normies would take the time to do that instead of using CC directly

also, in order to buy lisk they should
1. buy btc
2. move to an exchange
3.buy lisk
4.move to wallet
5.use it to "buy stuff online"

yeahno

Crypto hasn't gone mainstream yet, not sure if it even will anytime soon.

LSK? it is the shittest coin you can buy, after all the hacks you still gonna trust LSK? fucking dumbass.

Coinbasw has made btc for normies getting btc is easy af the rest may take a while

A lot of mainstream media coverage since BTC is over 4k, at least here in germany. Even my grandmother knows about BTC by now. And they still use internet explorer

The mercedes w123 cars still drive around and have been doing so for 1,000,000 miles+ You know not what you say my friend.

Lisk is copycat scam coin

The handsome young man on the right obviously.

"Hacks"

I remember when Neo had a stupid ant logo. I also remember an ama before it mooned, Lisk is doing almost exactly what Neo did right before it exploded.

Reliability wise old German cars are one of the best, same goes for Japanese cars. Luxury wise American cars were better in the 60's which desu makes me laugh looking back at those times. When comparing looks American cars make me want to puke.

are you kidding me? just look at youtube comments lots of grandmas, even black people and indians are getting in on it.

hell my co workers just last week i heard were talking about coinbase to buy bitcoin and start trading.

normies are getting in on it.

>Putting faith in a cuck race thats hellbent on genociding them selves.

Ill pick the door on the right.

Did they fix the security issues with the wallet?

I don't like the devs having access to my private key

lisk will donate to open borders and more africans in europe #refugeeswelcome

this is because we are similar to the 1990 internet.

"this internet" you are using, what can you even use it for? "email" "surfing"? who needs that anyway?

Source? I'm all in LISK, and if this is true I'm dropping my bags.

this
it's what german cucks do

As a German, can confirm
We fucked up big ..

So what's the consensus do I buy or not?

my moneys on money skel

Market cap is so higb already. Cant see lsk going higher unless whales come in

Russian nerd win every time

Typical self hating cuck germ. Kys. You are the reason Germany is so shit now.

>Who am I gonna trust

Ark's French satellite man

Not every crypto will act as a currency for normies you fucking idiot.

>Rebranding in September
>implying this isn't already priced in

It isn't a dip until it goes back up.

I'll trust the guy who talks about the technology and the cool future it can build over the guy who shows up late to the party and talks trash about the host.

The only thing that could possibly improve my opinion of lisk would be if I learned the early investors were deliberately shilling it badly in order to depress the price while they accumulated.

seriously, you just come across as squirmy. Every time I see a lisk thread I feel like I'm putting my hand in a bin of worms. Really listless worms that have been left out in the sun too long, so a fish would have to be extra hungry to even go for one.

LOL

ill buy when it goes down another 10-15%