How high will it go

how high will it go
I need these fast gains not long term

$5,000

bullshit, I call about 50$ if the VISA deal is confirmed

It will hit 2.5'billion market cap sooner or later. Do the math

It'll go down by next week. The reason it is going up is because the TA that people are all performing on it indicated it was due for a breakout, so they all bought in, thereby causing the breakout. There was some fomo after that followed by the TA indicating another breakout, etc.

So it's only pumping because it's pumping.

You can make some money short term but take your profits and jump ship.

>it'll go down by next week
>they are releasing their app on 31st

hmmm

He said it was Pumping because it was pumping though. So he knows what he's talking about bro

buy rumours, sell news

Sell shitty news. If news is good, it moons.

$22.47

Your New VISA MONACO CARD is GOING to BE AWESOME. Platform releasing August 31st and its only a matter of days before possible VISA and MONACO partner. Buy NOW and HODL>> There is a lot of Money to be made in this industry. Not only does Monaco have more room to grow the entire Crypto Currency Market as a whole has a lot of room to grow. Just imagine when you have your MONACO VISA Card why would you even want to use your credit card or debit card. Using this type of technology give us great returns in the long run compared to a bank with under 1% interest rates in a standard savings account. Why not keep your money in Crypto Currency. Max Profits and now with MONACO VISA CARD easy secure way to be your own bank. BUY Your Seat Now. LIFT OFF IN T Minus 6 DAYS.

ok i just read the whitepaper, what is the actual purpose of the fucking MCO token?

I understand the purpose of the project, but where does the crypto token MCO fit in?

they are both really pretty

"Omg that man has a Monaco card with him!"

7/10, would impregnate.

1 MCO token can always be traded in for a 1/31,587,682 part of the current fee pool (smart contract). so whenever someone uses his MONACO card, 1% fee is going to the smart contract and value of MCO rises

>monaco
>visa
chose one

why would someone pay with crypto when crypto is always rising in value?
thats the sole reason this whole "crypto credit/debit card" shit will fail

>goes on date
>h-hi I'm a-user
>Too aspie to hold a conversation
>fappingtonight.png
>I-I'll pay the bill
>pulls out Black Monaco Card
>pantieswet.tiff
>jumps on my cock in the back of the taxi
>pay taxi with 0.00002 MCO

why buy anything at all when you could trade for crypto and make money instead

Quite the lel

Try telling the average person that they use crummy old money OR they can buy Apple stock and then pay for things with it

because taxes
its called MONACO, you get it?

this thing is starting to remind of the early days of btc and eth every day

The fact this coin launched without Visa partnerships all ready to go is a red flag, sounds like Paycoin 2.0

I don't understand the obsession people have with these two bland as fuck women. Get some taste you plebs.

Bland women are every bland male's fantasy?

How do I know?

Because I'm blander than saltines dipped in sour cream.

nice

>23$

wew

why the fuck would i use a monaco card and get charged 1% when i can just use a credit card with no foreign transaction fee?

Monaco complies with KYC/AML regulations by being partnered with Thomson Reuters World-Check.

what a shit card

what are you a fucking nerd or something

>25$

Not this scam again

Why is it that when theres a moon mission for a coin, instead of hopping on, biztards FUD the living hell out of it?

Happened with Neo, now happening with Monaco

Because they are always late and trying to get back on the moon mission but too scared to buy. Then they end up buying ATH and holding the bags

idiot
just fucking sell on the 30th, dont be dumb

Trying to prevent the inevitable pink wojaks with heavy monaco bags

jealous faggots

The reason there is fud from biztards is because just like with neo they are upset they didnt get in on it. Its called jealousy.

omg mooning in a few days put it there instead.

But like....its not even too late. Monaco i only getting started...

My xrp bags are too heavy to try this