>Started crypto in June with $20k
>saw a million ANS shilling threads on biz, the Chinese ethereum
>buy $10k of ans at $4
>moons to $55
>now have $100k+
>put them all in 0x
>It 10x's in a week
>have 1 million dollars

This could have been me but I didnt buy ans, that fucking retarded ant logo made it look like a chinkcoin scam.

Shit like this makes me realize how easy it is to make in crypto

It's easy to put it all on black at the table as well.

havent bought ans since its chinks. now i understand why hollywood and tourism panders to them

The ant logo looked dumb, and the fact that it was called ants. I just envisioned a tiny weak little ant waiting to get stepped on.

In hindsight I'm a fucking billionaire

For me it was the other way around. The logo was the final yes for me that it isn't a scamcoin. Scamcoins always try to make a cool and hype logo. Bought ANS @ 2.5$.

neo started as an ant in the matrix

Also got into ANS quite late because of the garbage branding.
0x ICO had a per investor cap of 1.8k, or 5k if you were lucky on second day. It's not quite that easy.

Picking the one correct moon mission out of a thousand shitcoins is not easy. Don't feel bad.

You could try this:
Split your bets on 10 pote tial mooncoins.
One of them will 10x, bringing you back to where you started.
Two of them will 5x, three will 2x, others go to 0. In the end, you more than doubled your money.

Repeat a few times and you'll be at your 1mill sooner or later.

Expecting to get to 1mill in just two steps is greedy. If you get there in 100 steps, thats good enough, no?

Hindsight 20/20

This

or you could hold btc, and double your money

This.
Who fucking knows?

>what is ant financial
>what is Chinese lore
>what is western ignorance

You should have stuck with /pol/ desu

>this is why you do your own research

>bought 100 btc in 2012 for $1000
>invested all in ETH ico
>now i have $80.000.000

this DYOR tag on twitter is getting out of hand
you don't need to research shit, none of those cryptofaggots caught the full ANS moon, NONE of them
there's even one faggot who was yelling about the 10000% on ANS but when asked he admitted he didn't even get on it
stop trying to act like this is hard, buy any shit coin on polo or has had movement recently on btrx and that's it.

speak for yourself, faggot.

More likely if you had bought at $4, you woulda sold most of your stack by $15.

>this guy didn't do his own research :(

>double rather than more than double

I bought about 3000 ANS at $4 and didn't sell. Now I just need to find the next 10x coin. What is it, Veeky Forums?

yea but you didnt need to do anything at all just hodl