What do you think anons?

Its tradeble on binance for like 3 days. 25mln coins in circulation, they collected only 100btc in ICO (that was their hardtop)

Walton is derived from Charlie Walton, who was born in California, died on November 30, 2011. As the inventor of RFID technology, he devoted his life to the development of RFID technology. He obtained the first patent related to RFID technology in 1973 and eventually obtained more than 50 invention patents. He created a new era of RFID and made outstanding contributions to the development of RFID. At present, RFID technology is widely used in various applications all over the world, from identification to freeway billing, mobile payment, credit card payment, we can see RFID everywhere. The project was founded on November 30, 2016, the fifth anniversary of the death of Charlie Walton. To commemorate the great inventor of RFID technology, the project was named "Waltonchain" to carry forward his invention and blaze a trail to the future.
As mentioned above, in the Walton ecosystem, the most core parent chain is called waltonchain in which the token used for circulation and payment is called waltoncoin (hereinafter referred to as WTC). WTC is the most important digital token in the Walton ecosystem, the total number of WTCs is 100 million, abbreviated as 10-8 , created and set in the Genesis Block. This number is constant, no more tokens will be issued.

Waltoncoin's Main Functions

1) Issuing sub chains

2) Dividend interest

3) Credit and mortgage system

4) Distributed asset exchange

5) Distributed voting and governance system

6) Decentralized exchange

Its nice dip now. I am thinking about drop something

>it's a coin with an origin story and no purpose

neat

so anyone?

>tradable on binance for like 3 days
?????

Literally bought 3.5 BTC worth at 30k yesterday. Currently trading at 20k.

Send help.

Fuck binance.

fuck YOU

also fuck walton

Thinking about selling my NEO to buy the dip but these bags are already heavy. If it drops under 20k though I won't have a choice.

This. For anyone not fully aware;

Volume on BNB dropped over 10kBTC in a few days. It is dead. Whales fucked everyone, bot activity is disgusting. 24hour high/low on decline and heading lower. Binance issued a state yesterday that they "are definitely not manipulating BNB" and hilariously tweeted "look we at 50k! So strong!" after which the coin continued to plummet

Ok buddy but we aren't discussing that shitcoin here.

You're right, you're discussing another shitcoin by the same shit exchange that has absolutely no tech behind it other than some dead guys papers and a flashy chink website.

If you don't realize that the value of BNB has a huge impact on everything Binance is trying to do you're a retard. All they have shown is that their exhcange is a shady piece of shit for whales to dump on stupid faggots like you. Go by more Waltons on the dip faggot, I'm sure it will be worth $5 in a week.

Ok thanks just bought 100k more.

enjoy your bags, courtesy china

I mean, ICO price was 16k. So I didn't even buy in double the ICO. And you are wrong calling it vaporware, it has proven uses and contracts already.

I have been watching the order book tjoigj and it does appear it's being dumped massively though. Maybe it's just a whale accumulating and that's what he wants me to think.

fffuuuuu

I hope that we found a floor at 0.0002

Holy shit this is tanking. Got another buy order in at 18k which is looking like it's actually going to fill. Fucking hell.

We are the waltmarines and we are NOT fucking selling.

Nah I just sold to lock in my profits lol. Have fun though.

0.00019 already ehhhh

Bags are heavy. Lesson learned: do not buy coins right after listing

You fucked up marine. This will be 60k next week.

Please moon.

After i break even on my BNB i am getting the fuck out of Binance and not buying any ICO coming out of there. that place is way too shady for me to risk my money on.

I agree but now that bittrex is kill though where else are we gonna buy new coins?

Fucking this. My BNB bags are really fucking heavy, I just need(this won't ever happen) to hit my second order's buy-in so I can sell. I can't believe I fell for a Chinese scam after having lived there for so long. REEEE

This, bought my waltons yesterday at 301 and got out at 288. It might moon but as already said, with the bot activity im not looking to be holding walton bags the entire september.

Beware people

Volume increasing don't . miss this moon rocket we are about to take off whales finished accumulating please buy my bags .

we are the walton marines