ARK General

Let's discuss price predictions on ARK.

Upcoming updates:
>Ark mobile wallets
>Ark Smart Contracts
>Ark Credit Cards
>Ark Smart Bridging
>Partnering with Ethereum as we spean. (They proved their smart bridging to work on ETH, so they are basically working on a wallet upgrade with this implementation using a normie friendly IU)

Ark is a STEAL below $5, remember that you can stake your coins for a 10% yearly divident... No need to have your wallet or your computer on either..

>Ark will be at LEAST $5 by Christmas this year

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Speak*
Fucking auto correct

Get out now to buy back more at a lower rate.

The dip is incoming 3..2..1..

You wish and HOPE that it dips... But it's gonna find a new floor at around $2 this time around... Too bad for the day traders.. haha,

Oh well. still holding.

also $10 within 6 months.

MOONMAN MOONMAN CANT YOU SEE

If somebody can prove that they are partnering with ETH, do it. Post a link to anything. I'm an Arkbro, but you shillers keep lying about this point.

If ETH is partnering with ARK in any way, prove it or shit the fuck up.

Just a reminder to all faggot deluded Arkies that the conference last week revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price already tanked 10% and has dead cat bounced. Get out, NOW. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

kekking at this meme, you already posted this fgt

What else do you do with your life besides copy and paste the same text day after day? If you don't enjoy life that much, you can always kill yourself :)

You will be the one on suicide watch when you bag hold at sub-ICO levels, Arkie

>If somebody can prove that they are partnering with ETH, do it. Post a link to anything. I'm an Arkbro, but you shillers keep lying about this point.
>If ETH is partnering with ARK in any way, prove it or shit the fuck up.
Wow, I didn't even realize this was a bullshit line. Been looking and literally no evidence at all. *Gulp*

>he has this pasta saved on their computer
>he combs through the boards all day, every day waiting to see the word ark come up
>he posts it
>he posts it again
>he has dedicated his life to this pasta
>he has dedicated his life to fud a cryptocurrency on Veeky Forums
Even if youre doing it ironically you should seek mental health therapy

biz_classic just sent out its first payouts today using a True Block Weight and tax-bracket system.

Everyone was paid exactly what they were owed based on each block they helped the delegate forge. For those that aren't aware, we're doing a US Tax Bracket-like system where the first X amount of ARK is paid out at 100%, the next Y amount is paid out at 90%, so on and so forth. We'll have a calculator on the site for you to estimate your payouts by the end of the day.

did moonman kill himself yet uncle chang?

Shill me this biz_classic

what is an ark delegate?
how can I get more arks?
What is the best way to be an arkie?

why are you tripping now

and no

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

im tripping because some nigger chatbanned me on Veeky Forums classic and I left it

It was a temporary mute because you were bantzing too hard on moonman

Lets be real he deserved it, its even a meme now, its like my pet meme, im so proud of it

complete utter ARK noob here. Can you only vote for a delegate with one ARK or can you vote a thousand times for the price of 1k ark?

Do some research, and you would find proof that ethereum IS partnering with ARK right now...

Just fucking look at the subreddit noob.. Jesus christ

So thats why eth isnt dead

That's not proof of anything. The ETH developers might ultimately not go along with it.

The rustled jimmies replying back make this post even funnier lol