Arbitrage bot on one exchange

Hello anons,

I have an Idea for a trading bot that will work on one exchange with multiple markets. Arbitrage on different exchanges do not work now plus you have to pay withdrawal and transaction fee.

There are multiple exchanges with altcoin/BTC and altcoin/ETH markets so I am starting working on that kind of bot. If on alt/BTC market price will change, bot will calculate ETH/BTC , ETH/USD , BTC/USD and alt/ETH price to buy or sell such asset and move the price to the same value.

Any one works on something like that? You think it could work?

It's called triangular arbitrage, lots of people do it. Not sure if it's feasible on crypto exchanges with fees and spreads and shit, but you can try. Maybe it will work during flash crashes/moons.

I made this
@CryptoBuddyBot
You can add it on telegram. I think it's what you are looking for.. have a try.

If you want to thank me for your gains you can send btc here

16rxUg4LopJvH6TMZLv2HDX6c4WEUiu7v7

This was one of the method I wanted to implement in my bot.
Take care about fees tho.

Also OP with my bot you can decide the threshold you want to receive the alerts as well as the exchanges.
Any other feat you'd like me to add let me know.

Could I do this just to amass more BTC and ETH.

Is the BTC/USD and ETH/USD value best gotten off the same exchange or from some external source?

What kinds of fees are we talking about, anyways? I know Bittrex has a 0.25% fee on every transaction but what else? That's pretty easy to calculate (and cover) if that's all it is.

yeah but its just for alerts. I want fully automated trading bot

alt/USD eth/USDwould be taken from some third-party exchange like coinbase just to have same base price.

For example on liqui. Someone bought 1btc worth of 0x and price goes 3cents up so bot noticed it and bought ZRX/ETH to the same level or lower and sold at +4cents

Then stop being a pussy-ass bitch and make one.

I can make that for you for 0.6BTC.
But I think it's a dumb idea. How would you assume you are going to sell any currency on other exchanges? There needs to be human control in order to do arbitrage with any crypto below the top 5..

Yes (I'm using fuckloniex, but it's the same everywhere)
Juste do take in account that to do more than one transaction (ex : BTC/LTC LTC/ETH ETH/BTC) you will have to take that in accout as thoses kind of transaction cost more.

>Arbitrage on different exchanges do not work now
Please, PLEASE keep spreading this rumor. I make thousands on arbitrage between exchanges and the longer people continue to believe that this is "impossible," the better it is for me.

The last time there was a thread about an opportunity to do this, people were posting about how mad they were that they had to wait 1-2 hours for the transfer to happen

>There needs to be human control in order to do arbitrage with any crypto below the top 5..
Why? Exchanges don't have APIs for nothing.

Yeah, they have APIs to sucker second year autistic compsci shitters who think they're smarter than everyone.

I do it by hand and still make most of my money with this. I do it with about 15k so every 1% is like $150 added to the stack and it adds up every hour. Fees included, still making a fortune.

The whole "bots are doing it faster" is a myth and one that I love because it keeps idiots from doing it.

You never fucking transfer between the exchanges, simply keep cash on both. Wow what a fucking revolutionary idea.

well you do not need to send coins between exchanges to arbitrage. You can just deposit on both exchanges altcoin and bitcoins and just buy/sell based on price moves

Are you actually a complete fucking retard, OP? I think you are. Don't broadcast how people should do arbitrage, it ruins it for the rest of us just trying to make a few bucks. It's not as if it's already extremely tight and hard to get into already.
Just kill yourself you actual complete AIDS-ridden faggot.

It is not guaranteed that you will sell certain currencies in certain exchanges with certain volumes at certain given times.. complete automation doesn't work with arbitrage.

they have APIs to sucker second year autistic compsci shitters who
>ARE
smarter than everyone.
Corrected this for you m8.

do you have any spreadsheet to monitor all prices?

Well that's what limit orders and such are for. I don't see much point in writing a bot if you're then gonna do everything manually, especially as the arbitrage opportunity might vanish in a few seconds.

This guy has it right. You want bots scanning markets for you but a person actually makes the trades.

Bots fuck up all the time trading and malicious people (such as myself) will just fuck with them anyway and push them up to the highest bid/lowest sell they can. Those long wicks on a crypto that crashes are usually bots blowing their panic load. That's why eth trading pairs usually have way bigger dips than btc.

I've never used a bot so you might be right, but shouldn't it be pretty easy to make trades that people won't fuck with? Limit order, retracting your orders when they're not getting filled/arbitrage margin vanishes..

OP can you email me [email protected] I will pay you good money for this knowledge just to piss this guy off more. I want to take his money

This.

Also I'd fetch some 0x if I were you

You are an autistic raging pile of shit.

Go make money instead of trying to destroy people's dreams.

>implying arbitrage is some super obscure secret trading technique that nobody knows about

I have shared my bot with you. If you want to use it, you will see what I am talking about. Some alerts are worth taking for 10-15% profit, some others wouldn't touch with a stick even if 40%+ potential profit (bot tells percentage). Try that before you commission an automated bot as that's a very easy way to lose lots of money.

I was just rageful against the bad user.

I believe that you are right, algos are not a secret and can be found easily.

Who sent 0.1btc?

I'm sure there are bots made by turbo geniuses that work great but I'm also pretty sure they aren't giving it away. I'm just sharing what I have observed.
You should post your bot on steemit.