Starting to pump right now, after being almost completely flat for ages

Starting to pump right now, after being almost completely flat for ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hitbtc/status/902217196700655616?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think this is just the base of a much bigger manipulation pump, strap in or miss out.

And don't get caught holding the bag once it's over.

330 when i posted this thread, 345 now.

Lucky I sold my DGB and bought sys/Maid instead

355, chart is beginning to go vertical.
you've already missed the cheapest phase.

WE

ARE

sys is only 12% in 24hr, dgb is 21% and climbing.

carpet bombing of bags incoming

The Crystal Gems?

It's not pumped high enough to create real bagholders.

360 now.

Maybe it can be a real pump if it gets some volume going. Last time it couldn't even reach 500 or 600 I think, but it wasn't getting much money put into it so no wonder it went back to 300.

SC is getting a nice pump too, maybe they will both recover.

364, already fighting that red bar attempt.

WOJACK FACED BAGHOLDERS!

The fuck is going on?!? Whats with the pump ?

GETTING DUMPED BACK TO 300 AGAIN IN 30 MINUTES

I see

This climb will be very painful
On the way up we will have to face a lot of bag holders who will keep on selling until the real rise can begin.

Who the fuck sells @ 350?
What kind of bag is this?

Bought a big fucking bag at 300 sats, if it goes to 1000 this week ill give you anons some. Post your adress.

It's definitely being manipulated to hold its ground, this is purpose filled movement, not just natural bouncing up n down.

Yep, there are way too many buys going through for it to keep this price steady. I doubt many are selling bags here.

But, as time goes on, it'll pick up volume. Just like SC, it's standing still as well, but the volume is rising.

Every one of these pathetic "peaks" has brought the coin lower than it was before it.
Please zoom out on the graph and look at the lower lows and lower highs, don't look at a 5 minutes graph and shout MOON MOON MOON like apes.

Every single time these fucking 800k of coin become less of a bag, they hold their ground for like 6 hours before crashing lower than before

You guys are pathetic tbqh

Of course it is. I don't think there are any bagholders alive anymore lol

well it's swaying back and forth between its true level, but once the energy goes out of the swings, it could very well be manipulated much higher.

The cycle will be completed when the first faggots buy new bags @ 3000
Probably the ones who say shit about the coin now and buy into fomo later, no wonder they a angry...

What does he mean by this?

Did that seriously go through? It dropped down to 340 and it's suddenly back to 355.

Man, volume is really increasing. A digimarine can dream...

Looks like we've got a big swinging whale dick interested.

Incredible, it managed to hold its 370 for like 10 minutes
Time for another agonizing week-long descent to like 250, before a "Moon" to 330 or so, repeating the cycle until we're sub 100sats

Brothers, prepare the power fists of bagholding and tell the techpriests to awaken brother wojak in the dreadnought.

...aaaand it's gone.

This is only the start, you have been warned

17btc buy wall at 341...

something tells me this is a timed pump to coincide with what could be a BTC dip soon (nothing major, but enough).

there's no reason why it shouldnt be pumped right now, the sell walls are non existent

the fire rises...

Hello :)
DGB:
DCWUXsu46LBofiJUGYno9fipDuK85WhTQs

Time to ride yet another pump. I expect it will start the same way - a few threads telling people to buy at the lowest price (now), then in a week or so, when its 2x current price, more threads pop up. Price skyrockets over the next week. Then threads pop up constantly until it dies.

I wouldn't give you the sweat from my balls.

big big big big pump coming

Why would you give anyone the sweat from your balls? That would require harvesting the sweat somehow and storing it in some airtight container for transfer. How would you even go about harvesting it? Big pain in the ass, if you ask me.

Hi : )
1 sharpie = 1 bitcoin

Give me a blockchain wallet link and a signed message and i'll do it

>walking in the street
>its really hot desu
>sweat drenching balls
>crafty scratch
>ball sweat on hands
>see begger
>gibs me dgb
>consider slapping the pleb for his impudence
>dont because wont even transfer precious ball sweat to this shitstain

>real bagholders
>this used to trade in the 2000 sat range for a few days

kek

He means in the short term
2000+ bagholders aren't really relevant here since if they haven't sold before they won't really sell at 3XX just because it jumped a few sats

i'm talking about people buying now, duh.

second stage boosters engaged. 375 sat incoming

if it goes over the 360-365 mark it'll hit 400 (399~)

We're just in the stalling phase.
Like the last 4 times this happened in this same month.
We'll have one day of stalling, before a slow descent.
And then it'll pump again.
You people are so retarded you wouldn't know manipulation if it hit you in the dick with a crowbar.

Nearly hit 360.

The volume is still rising pretty steadily. SC is seeing the same rise. I wonder if the major players in both of these are working at the same time.

I've been calling this manipulation the whole thread.

what triggers it is when the price hits 285-290 sat they will predictably pump for an easy +100 -150 sat gain . so it's either predictable money making short term OR it's a runup to a huge pump (test pumps) like what happened with Doge a while ago.

1F24r6jioV7fbxdqkdQqCGj2qdS6SGKebn

HIT-BTC will make a poll for which coin to added on there exchange. This is important for Digibyte Price stabilty and increase. Everybody need to vote on Thursday for Digibyte. It will be a hard Fight for Likes against Verge. Verge has a strong community too. So dont miss tis and dont fail on htting a like button for your own money! twitter.com/hitbtc/status/902217196700655616?s=09

Meme triangle

THE FAGGOTS

When theres a pump with literally no news, or reason to pump, this is manipulation 101.

I say this, bagholders - get out while you can and thank these whale rivals for this opprtunity

what do you mean?

I bought 11btc worth at 1900sats. Until you've done that you can eat shit trying to get us to sell at these pitiful prices. Fuck off.

Its just a warning,you can hold if you want,just don't make digimarine threads when it crashes

we are NOT fucking selling

PoSW 2.0

7 Billion is sell orders on Bittrex. lol