Can someone PLEASE tell my why this is retarded

My goal is to quit my job and trade cryptos full time. In order to do this I need a reliable income. I can't rely on trading acumen alone.

My idea:
1) Win around $350,000 trading crypto
2) Put down payments on at least 3 houses with the money, all in college areas in cities with new constructions.
3) I will yield at least 4500 to 5k monthly with rental income if the best types of properties are acquired, after mortgage payment and taxes etc.
4) Live off rent income and continue trading, quit job.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY PLAN IS RETARDED (if it is)

are you a profitable trader already?

Not yet. But I have enough to invest that would make those returns possible.

This plan does assume I can do well with trading. But if I don't keep it up after winning 350k - at least i will have real estate

>Win around $350,000 trading crypto
kek you let me know when you get past this step retard

is your job now trading crypto? possible problem areas include taxation of gains and securing bank financing without a traditional income/proving source of funds. then again I have never bought a house so don't know how they look at these things but it is something to think about. I'd be surprised if you could just wire 350k from gemini to your bank and then get financing for 3 properties

350k is a lot more than you should need. Find a midwest college town, you can get places for a lot less. Look up biggerpockets. Consider doing a BRRRR. email me [email protected]

sounds good for me. now just earn 350000 trading criptomemes

Good plan if you can do it

You don't seem to appreciate the gold rush you're at the beginning of.

I am an attorney. I make excellent money, but I hate my life every single day.

real estate and being and landlord isnt so cut and dry man. If you want to go into real estate why dont you just find a REIT with a good dividend.

If you want to be a landlord, start with 1 house first and go from there. I cannot stress how much effort if have to put into my fucking properties for barely any cash flow.
(i live beside 3 post secondary schools)

>Not yet

>Hey guys i got this feeling that there are huge amounts of gold burried in my backyard. I don't have any information to support this claim, but i am willing to quit my job and start digging full time.
Do you think this is a good idea?

Are your properties in a major city?

I have a hard time imagining being a landlord is difficult. If you buy new constructions, you'll have barely any need to repair or replace appliances. Don't rent to niggers obviously, and just have nicer homes that keep them from even applying.

In my mind you basically have to make one "sale" every year and you're golden once they sign. Rent to white college kids and buy nice homes for it. Maybe you have to make 2 or 3 calls a year to repairmen. Terrible!

I keep hearing about REITs but I am much less sure that commercial real estate will actually be a valuable thing in 30 years

If you can tell me where I said I'm quitting my job prior to making the gainz that'd be great.

I'm trying to do long term planning right now, if you couldn't figure that out faggot.

>wahhh you're not allowed to do long term planning because it's not 100% certain
Shut up

Yes, canada. I live in a city with a high ranking university. Then there is also another university i can see through my window, and then a tech college 3 minutes from that.

It doesnt matter who you rent to, it isnt their spot so they dont care. Your best bet is to do a criminal record check and that helps weed out a lot of the shit. Everyone lies on reference checks.

I am a plumber by trade, so it helps me save money of fixing most things in the house, its just a lot of hassle man. Sometimes i am cash flow negative.
Example; my friend had to pay a family 3000 to move out, becuase they REFUSED to leave and you have to go through a lot of shit around here to evict.

Some REITS have a portofolio of industrial/residential properties as well, you just have to do some research.

in my experience, white trash are worse tenants than niggers

you are the kind of person who gets into landlording and then loses his hair, marriage, and kills himself when his tenants trash his units and the banks foreclose

>plumber
>canada
what's up bud

The fact that you used the term "win" makes me feel you're not ready user

How could you possibly interpret my post to mean I'd rent to white trash.

I am planning on buying NEW PROPERTIES in a MAJOR CITY near REAL COLLEGES. We're talking rents over 1,500 for a 2 bedroom. Does that sound like white trash?

please tell me that is your truck. There are some companies that have that as well around here haha.

unfortunately (not really) i only do new construction/gas(with some commercial service, water heaters/boilers) so i do not have to deal with the nasty stuff.

don't ever rent to fucking college kids. You'll waste tons of money on repairs. I actually knew a guy that was actually proud of the number of times he and his roomates were kicked out in a year.

They really don't give a shit.

Also, good luck trying to get them to pay for the damage.

1) Security deposit.
2) I'm a lawyer. I'll sue them and won't have to pay legal fees.

Hes an attorney the legal process is pretty cut and dry on his end. Talk to a good agent and they will guide you. Talk to like 5 many have commission breath depending on where you live
T. realtor

You are thinking about stuff you shouldn't be thinking about right now.
Spent your effort on making money in crypto, not what you want to do with it.
Also judging by how triggered you are i assume you are some 16 year old little bitch who thinks he will be rich in a year.
Don't ask here if you don't want honest opinions

>don't plan long term
Ok thanks