If Hitler won we would all be speaking German

>if Hitler won we would all be speaking German

I know he had plans for Eastern europe, but was he seriously considering germanising France and Britain too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yezjGuHnj6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The British already speak a Germanic language and the French have a connection to Franks while speaking a Romanic language. I doubt that there's any reason for him to make them speak German. Maybe only imposing German as a future lingua franca.

Yes. The world would have been Germanized. The Muslims world would have been Germanized. Middle Eastern Jews and European Jews alike would be extinct. It's truly a shame he lost.

anythin' outta hispanic land and i couldnt give a querter pound of FUCK

There were plans for Germanic resettlement in muh Middle Francia, when people say "we would all be speaking X" they don't mean it literally, they mean it's going to be the dominant language of international diplomacy, which is bullshit too

just like we all have to speak Englihs today because of America if Germany won and become the most important country we would have to learn German instead

Yes. Hitler believed the Brits were already Germanic enough. Some Nazi scientist even thought Brits were more German than the actual Germans.

According to Nazi racial theorist, the best Frenchmen in history have always had huge amounts of Germanic blood. Likewise, even a French peasant was likely to contain some amount of German blood

Burgundy wasn't going to be German colonized, it was literally going to be an SS state.

I'd prefer if you'd be quiet.... But yes you are correct.

Hitler had plans to completely erase the cultural backbones out of every nation he conquered and Germanize under the greater third Reich. Everything, including the languages, would've been German.

where'd you get that from?

Professor Shekelstein told me. He wouldn't lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=yezjGuHnj6U

>The British already speak a Germanic language

What the fuck are you talking about?

>He doesn't know that English is a Germanic language with a shitton of Romantic/Greek influence
For shame, user

c'mon son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages
Fucking hell user

Google SS State of Burgundy project.

Not sure about Britain but IIRC the Nazis had a plan to deport large amounts of British male population to continental Europe, specifically Ruhr and Silesia, where they would be used as slave labor in mines and factories.

Wait, then why the fuck did the Nazis kill the Untermensch men instead of use them as labor for the war effort and cuckold them in order to diminish their spirit so they couldn't rise up and revolt or run away, like they were going to so to the British men?

Because eventually they had to be killed or germanized. Everything further east, including the planned Reichkommisariats was to be colonized by Germans.

I knew it was heavily influenced by Germanic language but didn't think it was considered one. If anything it seems like a mish mash of all the rest and doesn't particularly identify well with any of the other ones

Aren't we all speaking English right now?

Despite borrowing heavily in terms of words from French, Greek, and Latin, the actual grammar of English is decidedly Germanic.

I was looking for someone to post this. Thank you user.
Now do 10 jumping jacks.

They WERE used as slave labor for the war effort. Millions of slave laborers died.