How are people blindly sending 35k+ to this ICO?

No link to slack channel on their website
No whitepaper because it's currently being peer reviewed. And you just take their word for this? What if it fails peer review?
Bancor-tier coin distribution
Also Eth is going to retrace in the coming days so your 20% bonus is going to be lost
What else am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>peer reviewed
>not public
Do they understand what peer reviewed means?

when you know, you know.

there's a slack. it was private but if you know how the slack url's work then you will be able to find a way to get the invite

I have the slack and I even received acceptance to the presale.

That does not address my concerns.

slack.smartcontract.com/
You can wait for the crowdsale if you want to read the whitepaper first. At the moment there is API documentation, source code on github (and not just 40 LOC like bancor) and videos of interviews/presentations with the lead dev.

>Bancor-tier coin distribution
What do you mean by this?

big partners like SWIFT, RSA, Gartner, and IC3. also, the idea of the entire is what drawn me to this ICO.

I'm not going to risk waiting for the whitepaper before the presale sells out. It's a gamble that I'm willing to take

So based on initial MC, our coins are only going to be worth roughly half what we paid?

What do you think it sells for post ICO and 6 months down the road?

I'm looking forward to
Chainlink
Redpulse
Artemine
Kyber

yeah, not sure why they're only giving us ~2k coins per eth. shouldn't it be 4k based on their hard cap?

There is a lot concern FUDing about this. There will only be 350m tokens in circulation initially with the rest locked away. Tierion did the same thing and crypto market cap website calculated MC by taking into account 1/3 of circulating coins. It'll be a lot more clear when the whitepaper is released.

It only got attention because crypto nigger said its 100% on his shit spreadsheet, dumb monkey

This is going to be exactly like fucking bancor. I don't care how "good" the idea is, it's gonna be overvalued as fuck, and dipping hard when it comes out. I might pick up some half priced coins if I like the idea.

You telling me people are throwing down 30-100k+ because of some YouTube spreadsheet nigger?

It's not FUD, coins will be worth less, or translated market cap will be higher (~$60 million USD even with only 350 million in circulation) because nobody will sell under the ICO price.

Bancor was a good idea on the sense that it brought out the good feels for the sjw crowd. They loved the idea of a world currency where everyone would hold hands and break down the Trump Wall so Mexicans can come into the United States.

Ultimately it failed because greedy Jew devs decided to do unlimited cap raising for THREE FUCKING HOURS. They got paid the second the ICO ended and handed out vapourware useless shit token that doesn't do anything and still to this day does nothing.

Yes i am, he's probably on their payroll shilling projects, he supposedly got a presale discount for enigma even though you need 100k to get in, and his portfolio is supposedly around 256k.

Chainlink doesnt even has a whitepaper and this dumb chimp is shilling it comparing it to enigma lol, they are getting 100 eth for presale.

>60m MC
>Worthless coin

We done here

Enigma looks like a copy paste of iconomi but with more solid Devs. Probably 3x. Chain link is completely new. Unless you can point out another decentralized smart oracle token.

let's keep this FUD discussion going before I throw down 90% of my portfolio to meet the minimum

Enigma is going to 10x in the first couple of weeks, screencap this. So many ppl wont be able to buy the ico.

SOMEBODY DUMB DOWN FOR ME OF ICO GOOD OR ICO BAD

Don't worry about this one. You've already missed out. You missed pre-sale. No chance of getting in on crowdsale where whales will eat up that paltry 16m worth of Chain Link. Your best chance is buying it at 6x and riding it long term until it mega moons to 90x

Pajeet pls, you dont even english

FUCK YOUR MOTHERS BALLS YOU SON OF BASTERD BICH

Why should a coin with only 1 real developer go up 90x?

Name me another decentralized smart oracle token. I'll wait.

Just read the peer reviewed white paper when it comes out.

This exactly. Any super popular ICO will be "overvalued" unless it has a low hard-cap, Bancor as the prime example. I liked Bancor's idea but the hype surrounding it was fucking insane. Glad I didn't buy it.

Just look for undervalued ICOs.

Because they've been doing this since 2014, actually have more than 1 developer (you're retarded btw)

Have stunning partnerships.
Have only focused on development, barely any marketing (letting it market itself)
Actually have a working product on the site.
Nice neat documentation (actually not vaporwave)

Ignore all these idiots saying it'll fail like the next Bancor, the best projects are always the unknown ones, anyone that hates on this project is a poor man that can't afford / doesn't have the balls to throw in 100 ETH. SWIFT wouldn't partner with them for no reason. The CEO knows exactly what he's doing and is a smart guy.

GG NoLinks are so fucking mad, can't wait to see some pink wojaks and instant 2-3x on the etherdelta the day of :)

t. someone who put down 300 ETH and is retiring after it explodes

Bingo. Why would they waste their time marketing it when people are tripping over their dicks to give them 100+ ETH without the whitepaper even being released?

The chainlink devs dont give a fuck if u invest or not op, because they created a money printing machine, they have created gold, this sht is going to x100 in the first day even with 1bil coins

People will still get into the ICO if they're around during the first 10 minutes. The whales have all bought in during the presale. If you somehow miss the ICO then buy it quickly on etherdelta. There's always someone that's going to dump their bags for 2x or 3x on etherdelta the moment the tokens get distributed.