Finally starting to climb on etherdelta

finally starting to climb on etherdelta

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.github.io/#OPT-ETH
cryptocoinsnews.com/opus-just-broke-100000-listeners-500k-raised-sar-can-take-spotify/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better be. i've been schilling it for days.

symbol? ico price?

OPT

etherdelta.github.io/#OPT-ETH

my average is 0.0001429 ($ 0.04621*) on 22nd August

Overpriced af.

with a $7,000,000 market cap? nah. there are vaporware projects with market caps 20x higher

ico price nigga

7000 per eth as last stage. not up by much at all

lol

ooo baby someone just fat fingered on etherdelta and my blockfolio looks gr8

that is the average price. there were a couple of stages.

jesus, you retards cant be satisfied.

buy high over hyped top 20 coins at ATH and then post pink wojaks all the way down.

when someone actually shows you a low cap coin with huge upside potential you still complain.

tiny marketcap. buy now or worjak later. the highest buy order on etherdelta is about 25% up from highest ico tier so the pump has barely begun

Don't give me that kind of shit.

Fuck my life, I missed the ICO that's why I said overpriced.

I told people to buy during the ICO, but its still a great time to get in as the price is low. Low marketcap means high potential returns.

Easy profits, just put in a little if you're concerned. You will wish you had put in more, but you'll still make money.

lol, dude its up 20%

most shilled coins here are already at 2x

>COO of the project is a fucking polack
just bought 100k

The supply is 130M
Coin price atm is around 0.058-0.060$ which is slighty above ico price

Which means the current marketcap is barely around 7.000.000$, and they even have a functioning demo and decent developers

could easily go 5-10x within a few weeks tbqh DESU

anime-chan would probably recommend it

shit yeah

get in here boys

This was shilled a week ago when it was 2500 sats. You missed it.

u gon pump user?

news from april. these guys are going to the moon. look at other projects with $7m market cap and all you find are vaporware shitcoins. don't miss the boat anons.

cryptocoinsnews.com/opus-just-broke-100000-listeners-500k-raised-sar-can-take-spotify/

i was the one shilling it moron

This thing does not gernerate money man. That's why I will never buy this.

Not onlöy that no one needs this but also a song costs almost nothing and what do you get 0.00001% from almost nothing?

nah bro im sorry

time will tell.
it cant generate money because ameritards couldnt take part

why i like this project:

- targeted at chinese market
- chinese government is cracking down on foreign music publishers
- historically china has been very poor in terms of spending on music - room to grow if the right proposition is made
- opus can offer sound cloud artists a new home

it doesnt have to make money, it has to attract users. most of todays platforms are valued per user. if a network effect is achieved the token will go up in price.

Anime-chan would've probably accumulated already and shill it here like an innocent girl she is.

now Veeky Forums dont fucking pump this, did you learn your lesson from CAT and TNT? Accumulate at 15-16k like I am you stupid clueless fucks