Anyone not seeing what's happening here is missing out on the easiest x2 in crypto history (potentially more)

anyone not seeing what's happening here is missing out on the easiest x2 in crypto history (potentially more)

I'll explain it in segments

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm listening

Go explain you phaggot.

>open for 3 days
>only 340k raised

L O L
O
L

bump

also waiting for explanation..

this shit is dripping towards it's soft cap goal at a pace just low enough to be lowkey but withheld enough to ensure it doesn't go much over the soft cap at the last minute push

if the ICO only hits its softcap the supply is burned down to 3-4 million coins at which point all holders instantly have a far more valuable stack. If you guys were here for blockcat and DNT this is the anti-bancor. With the ties suggested by some of the outreach on this thing and the quality of the front end marketing I'm fairly confident the idea is to ensure only soft cap is reached for an exchange pump.

right now it looks that they will not hit the minimal cap of 35% - right now there is only 992 eth gathered

so maybe user enlighten me

if you refer to the previous image they're picking up infrastructure slowly throughout the period with larger and larger amounts being put in incrementally

I've seen this pattern a couple times, it should reach the softcap at its current rate and multiply considerably over time on exchanges.

10 percent of their one month goal in about two-ish days is the same rate as blockCAT and close to DNT's trajectory.

they'll hit it and just barely (from my assumptions by design). i'm sure the devs have stacks in the premine and a lower supply makes those stacks significantly more valuable.

Their whole schtick is businesses and they can provide regular updates like OMG with McDonald's Thailand without stretching their concept

They also have a fucktonne of followers on tokenmarket relative to their current amount raised which is anomalous to say the least.

And the best part is if I'm wrong (and I truly doubt I am) it won't hit the cap and everyone's ETH is refunded.

It's either high returns like DNT or Bitquence or your money back. Easily one of the easiest ICOs for me to drop my money in. Shit like Stox and Bancor sell quick but the hype subsides and they collapse hard. Finding a decent project at a potential market cap of 4 million is a ridiculously sound opportunity for investing in this shit.

I'll give it a shot I guess.. if it doesn't work I get my eth back. Not the worst deal I've ever heard of.

In conclusion I hope you guys don't lose money on shit that's already topped when you've got potential here to either gain in multiples or get your money returned without issue. There's a lot of weird behaviour around on the way this project rolled out that I've seen before and I've made decent gains off of spotting it.

yah they hit now 9% of softcap

I'm observing it and from yesterday till now there were only few ETH contributed - this is too slow

without some big gamer or some whale I cannot see that minimal cap will be done

its about as good as deals get in crypto

As an added bonus believe me when I say they're announcing shit that will ensure the softcap is reached at the exact time it needs to cut the supply down.

Already put in 5 ETH homie. Hoping for a rocket ship ride to Uranus

refer here
i've seen this play out before, ever-so-conveniently they'll announce something big enough to pump to the soft cap. Crypto's rigged but you can spot the ropes if you look.

>easiest x2 in crypto history (potentially more)
bullshit. mne is.

hyperbole but i ain't debating coins here, buy MNE if you want

i'm just telling you the option to either get gains or lose absolutely nothing is rare in crypto

I didnt buy into that stupid it'll sell out in five seconds shit it legit didnt make any sense for a coin with no visible whitelist or existing partnership

This isnt a bad read tho i might drop a couple eth in

i assumed it was a shill discord group or something i know there was another company (non crypto) that got pretty aggressive with them because they thought their idea was being used despite having nothing to do with blockchain tech

tokenlot.com/crowdsale/avalon/

to those interested here's the crowdsale i wish you all the best of luck

i just made a post about this too, didnt see this one

seems like a good idea honestly

going to drop 250 $ nd hope for the best
defenetly counting on atleast 2x return

good luck man i think you'll do well

anybody else notice this little interaction in pic related btw

where to buy this? (anywhere to buy it with fiat?)

here man, it accepts most cryptocurrencies but I'd go with ETH

ah thanks. didn't read that one.

thank you OP for boosting the morale

i already put 4.98 eth into this, not because i like the concept (i think its pretty useless, a groupon for blockchain?) but really because....

i think the design is good and professional. the trojan horse logo, the name, its all primed for normies to eat it up. and now youre showing me that they are making efforts to partner up with people in power? this is a formula for success.

wat most biztards dont understand is that you could have the best tech out there but money is made from outreach and marketting, avalon is on the right track.

sorry, more silly questions. if I buy this, where will the tokens be deposited? (is there a wallet or something I should keep it in, or how does it work?)

mega-noob, I know. Have never dealt with ICOs or anything similar before, just BTC and ETH and a couple other ones so far.

yes look into downloading the metamask wallet and how to use it, tokens will be distributed upon the closure of the ICO window

So....exchange when

I hope that they will collect up to $1mln so price after ICO will blow up

i bought into it fairly early with about 0.5 ETH
i guess i should drop some more into this one...
got quite a stack of ETH to spend from my DNT and EMBRS

oh it will im fairly certain

worse case get your eth back, will prolly be higher than when you put it in

i'd say its worth tossing a couple grand into it i've put about 5k in

dude im poor....
i have barely 5 grand i have in crypto, not counting the money i have in 4 ICO's right now, there is not that much i can throw into it

>Charlie Shrem, known for having contacts to create crypto debit cards
>Avalon, is supposed to have its own crypto debit card

Are they literally just messaging him hoping he connects them to his banking contact.

he liked their shoutout thats as far as i know

The ICO collected less than 1k ETH so far
>Even fucking hubii got 5x as much

since it's on twitter it might as well be a pablicity stunt

>pick existing business model
>make an ICO for it

and that doesn't strike you as conspicuous?
idea behind the coin doesnt matter there's a play here

plus mayweather shilled hubii

website quality genuinely works great as a metric for general competence. If you can't get that down, then what hope does a team have?

so this is groupon pretty much?

More like massdrop.
There are several companys that are similar though.

so is this actually worth dumping some money in

is groupon actually a viable thing?
i checked avalons page, didnt really feel inviting.
could this make money?

Groupon is an established business model. So yeah, it could make money. Why do you care if it makes money? Your coins are not equity. They don't have any repurchasing plans.

>tfw you've pitched an idea for an ICO that would repurchase $500k worth every 6 months to multiple forums but no one is interested
>yet, this copycat of a company had people interested if they'll "make money"

Groupon makes $3b a year. I think avalon provides a bit more in terms of utility if you look over the idea.

i've got 5k in there more or less and I'm fairly confident I'll see that hit between 10 and 30.
It's less groupon so much as GPO style structuring which is interesting enough as a concept to justify some growth with the right announcements. Also from what I've heard there's supposedly a rather significant announcement coming that has to do with the government and businesses.

It seems to be following how I'm predicting it.

I have a good amount of eth willing to send about 10 eth but I have no idea. How to deposit what what I need to do. I'm currently out of the country on vacation for 10 days. Will I have time to invest when I come back? Also step by step this would be my first ico I would put money in sorry :(

i think you'll prolly have time bud

set up a metamask wallet and follow the instructions here
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4lCIkqjQ5I

will the ICO price stay the same during the next 2 weeks?

depends. If it will go up or down, it will be different then

yes it will

how about you just do your shit you spineless faggot?
how about you start building your service right now?
how about you look for people you need and agree to pay em after the ICO?
how about you get your shit together and take action?

fucking faggot mimimi people don't work for my stupid ideas

i fucking hate you so much....

lol relax not everybody's gonna get involved

i hope his picks work out for him