0x gainz incoming

i bet most of you Veeky Forums tards cant even name this
what are they waiting on now?

Will this go to new ATH?

Radar Relay baby. 0x to the moon.

Why? What's the secret?

its in the sauce.
no for reals this is going to use ZRX to pay the fees and is due for the end of august. hint hint soon.
they made a post yesterday an infographic to explain to normies.

>first non-dogshit decentralized exchange
>requires 0x
>more already on the way (ethfinex)

0x is the comfiest hold

What is the absolute max this coin could be worth in the following months assuming everything goes amazing? Is, say, 10 dollars just a foolish pipe dream?

Yes because of the market cap. A safe gain is always better than an unwarranted loss

$1

this isn't a currency, it's an asset. the coin needs a product to function, and a product takes time to build. $10 is a possibility maybe after a year or two.

bnb ath $2.82
i expect something similar.

If it goes that high I will legit eat my own ass

I second this

Not turning back now faggots

Once ethfinex is out I can easily see it going to $3.

Are people actually serious about this?

If it was notable ZRX would have been mooning towards 50 cents now.

So... Why is zrx still going down?

it's notable but prob priced in

Whales are keeping down the price guys
They're letting you buy cheap but not much longer

Its gone down from 50 cents to 30 cents and youre trying to sell me moon mission?? Come the fuck on

A lot of people don't know about it. It will become one of the biggest exchanges very soon. It's like etherdelta but not trash.

Fees will be in ZRX so big volume will make ZRX moon.

i've been accumulating this shit. i have around 300k now and i'm not selling until at least $1.

Yeah buy ATH dude

I bought the ico. I have 55k. I'm massively in the green. I'm just not sure one exchange is going to move the price, and i dont see the devs doing the legwork to make 0x protocol implementation easy for anyone to pick up, which is where its real value should lie.

lel

KYBER INCOMING

The coin will have value but unless they use it for more than just a fee token, it will always be on the cheap side. Think about it, if you're hoarding service tokens, the service is probably too expensive and people will go else where.

bnb is a fucking coupon, so maybe a bit higher.

What are fees in fractions of zrx

That's not how it works.......the fee in ZRX will be adjusted accordingly if the market price for ZRX increases.