Only a few hours left until the big BlockCat interview

Only a few hours left until the big BlockCat interview...

For those who don't know, Ian Balina, creator of the infamous spreadsheet will be doing an interview with Eric Huang.

If you thought the Mayweather fight was exciting, just wait until the showdown between Ian and Eric!

The tension is building as rumors of the big Bittrex announcement today. I know I FOMO bought around 4000 more CAT this morning, will you?

Why buy BlockCat?

-Recommended by youtubers such as Suppoman, Ian, ICOAlert, BlockMining, Ivan on Tech, Boxmining, and recognized by Forbes.
-Smart contracts made easy, the Wordpress of smart contracts. Allows anyone to buy/sell smart contracts on their marketplace.
-Only $30 million market cap. Expected to rise well above $200-300 million by Q4.
-Selling at under 3x initial price! Hasn't even hit a major exchange yet.
-The CEO is like a young vitalik. Founder coins are locked up, not a pump and dump.
-Has no viable competitors, solves a huge problem in the cryptocurrency space. Acts as the right-hand man to Ethereum
-Wonderful and friendly community to answer all of your questions.

I've personally turned a small profit of $1000 into $100,000 since May. Let me tell you guys: BlockCat is BIG. The whitepaper is solid, the team is all star, the market cap is low, and it hasn't even taken off yet.

DO NOT MISS THIS GEM. Pick this up on etherdelta immediately! The rocket is going to take off very very soon.

Please join us on discord or visit our website and check out all of the Youtube videos on BlockCat

Discord:
discordapp.com/invite/7gtzYS?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect

Buy here:
etherdelta.github.io/#CAT-ETH

For more info:
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAIGcJdr0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OzPVBZuGBcw
youtube.com/watch?v=uTcPlgq_dC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7YH5-7jwzU
youtube.com/watch?v=TXRkHxQ3Tw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>etherdelta
fuck all the gains, im not touching that exchange

I am hodling CAT long term anyways, don't take anything less than 10x return. It's a great investment.

>selling at under 3x initial price
the initial price was one dollar per cat
>the ceo is like a young vitalik
no hes a chinese autist who couldnt even speak to vitalik when he was in a room alone with him
btw how did you turn a profit since may if it only released a few days ago?
>literally who youtubers support it
You need to die
Can you fucking kill yourself, i hold this coin and i dont need your fucking retarded 4 dollar buy desperation shitting up the coins reputation.

Market cap could be in the hundreds of millions for CAT very soon.

ED>TRex

Meow!

Sorry I meant under 3x, as its selling for 2.80x right now.

Eric was recognized by Forbes as one of the most up and coming blockchain entrepreneurs. He's brilliant.

ERIC is a Vitalik in the making ...

too dumb to use etherdelta.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Eric could be the next Vitalic, etc. How he conducts himself shows maturity and intelligence that is very rare.

It took me 10-20 min to figure out EtherDelta. Maybe I am the next Vitalic too :D

Dude CAT is amazing. I'm buying more today because there will be an interview between Ian Balina and the Blockcat CEO in 4 hrs~. excited for this!

If Eric says the word 'potato' at any point in the interview it's a secret code word to let us know blockcat will hit bittrex within the next week.

Keep an eye out for that. Also, try to probe him about potato-related questions on the AMA

Wish I could buy more before the interview, in case there's some kind of announcement.

Also If Eric says the word 'Burrito' it means that in Q1 of 2018 everyone who holds CAT in their wallet will get a free steak burrito

Lol, the potato thing has been established. It's a real thing.

Check the discord, we've all pledged to ask questions and probe hard about potatoes like

"What do you think of organic farm-grown potatoes?"

If he says he likes them, we will hit bittrex.

Or

"How many days does a potato take to ripen?"

Is how many days until bittrex

Good project, i fuxx widdit

but why

This is a must watch video to understand why Eric is a genius

youtube.com/watch?v=A7YH5-7jwzU

You are, mate. Me too. I wish you many gainz

Basically it is because the great famine which was a period of mass starvation in Ireland resulted in a huge amount of emigration in Ireland back in the 1800s. Eric uses the word potato because we believe that the same thing may happen in the crypto space due to the introduction of blockcat, meaning that blockcat will cause a huge migration of everyone funds from all other altcoins into blockcat due to starving irishmen.

Blockcat sell wall is getting eaten up OM NOM NOMS

bought some at etherdelta.
transfered ETH to wallet and then from wallet to ED.
and now i can't do anything because no ETH in "wallet". no sell, no withdraw, NOTHING!
because you know, "wallet" pays fees, if it is empty it all is stuck with your exchange-wallet. no sell, no buy, no withdraw. nothing. error.

Fuck.This.Exchange.

It's decentralized, they don't charge fees, you just have to pay for gas like any ETH transaction. I too have gotten fucked over with this though, tried to sell all my ZRX at ATH but had no ETH anywhere and had hit my 500 limit on coinbase so had to wait

ya, you have to know before, otherwise it is a trap. we learned it on the hard way kek.

fuck you, you made me buy at ath

You'll be fine m8. Up 14% now. AMA today and exchange announcements imminent.

link for ama?

nevermind, now it's up 31%.... and AMA plus exchanges incoming.

Oh for fuck sake, I was just about to buy some more.

Never mind lol.

This is easily the most manipulated coin I have ever seen, already back down to $2.70. Makes me wary to buy any more, even though I genuinely think it's a promising project.

That was a coinmarketcap glitch or something.

I see that some of you do not like money here.

Circulating Supply
7,360,121 CAT

Current marketcap $19mln

In like one month from now it will be at 200-300mln marketcap and next year it will hit 500. Its not even on any exchange. do your homework

Op is 100% Ian himself.
Fucking retard. Soon your writing already to try to mask yourself

Nah OP is Adam.

>200-300mln

lol you realize that simply hitting an exchange doesn't somehow guarantee a coin will have 200 mil market cap right? The vast majority of alts never reach that level, try looking past page 2 on coinmarketcap.

Stop shilling this you pump and dump scammer. I own this coin, but I want to sell thanks to absolute fuckheads like you.

REMINDER: OP lied about turning 300 dollars in 300k in a few months. Dumb anons believed his lies and pay him to give coin recommendations. OP is an arrogant piece of shit straight from reddit, fucking lol

Yeah he's a fuckhead. I worry that he might actually be affiliated with the team.

wut? what the hell
really some one fall for it?

any link to this guy? I am comfy with my ICO cats and I am pretty sure that it will hit 10$ next month

There's no way this anomalyadam guy is associated with the BlockCAT team.

anyone has the link for the spreadsheet

>no hes a chinese autist who couldnt even speak to vitalik when he was in a room alone with him
It was over skype, not in person.
Its also Eric Stevens, not Huang. He changed his name when he married his husband. All he does is post cat pictures on normiebook and called his project blockCAT. Fucking lol.

not a chance

the team communicates on discord all the time. they are smart, seem brutally honest, and they're friendly. this guy is also on the discord sometimes, straight up lying and shilling. nobody believes it, he's sorta just like a hype man

no idea why he posts this bottom tier shill on here

full disclosure: i believe in this project and own a chunk of cats

I sense shameless shilling in this thread, no substance. Prove me wrong, I'm willing to believe this coin has promise, prefer Agrello though.

kawaii as fuck to be honest.

Anomaly Whale is indeed a shameless shill, I wish he'd fuck off.

Anyway, I think this is a decent prospect due to the combination of a decent idea and low market cap along with a very communicative and enthusiastic team. This gives it a lot of room to grow once it hits exchanges. OP is a faggot because he is stifling the natural growth of this coin.

All that being said, Agrello will probably do better. Wouldn't hurt to hold some of both.

buy both you retard. Agrello and BlockCAT aren't in direct competition with each other. Agrello is a paralegal coin, blockcat is for everything else

hopeful exchange couple of weeks.

there's your news faggots

u need to listen to dis guy right now on ytube.

what a fucking joke. this coin is pure trash let me tell you

>Agrello is a paralegal coin
>Easy to use rental agreements, accessible to everyone
>paralegal

You're just mouthing some meme you heard, nigger.

It's been a few hours, has this gone 10x yet?

>t.brainlet

Oh man, that interview was amateur. It's already getting dumped. The only good news will be when it hits an exchange then drop your bags.

Reassuring AMA, he is definitely sufficiently autistic.

the interview was great lol

you are seriously an ill informed retard yourself

you can check agrello's 3-4 year plan on their website. i'm pretty sure rental agreements is their first or second goal. OH COOL, RENTAL AGREEMENTS? those are not complicated smart contracts. BlockCAT offers them too (you can even just type in "rent" into blockcat's white paper and see them discuss it)

Agrello's ENDGAME goal is to be used in law offices that, uh, use blockchain, that happen to be living in states and countries that recognize smart contracts as legally binding

i'll gladly hold some agrello, but if you think this shit is going to explode with mass adoption, you are stupid as fuck. it's a completely niche coin. things like "rental agreements" can be done with any number of coins--including CAT

It was so great that literally everyone is dumping their bags on etherdelta. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

A small dump was inevitable, it got pumped up earlier because people were hoping for an exchange announcement. It will have recovered to around $2.50 within an hour or two.

5k+ coins have been dumped the past 30 min. This is not looking folks. I would rather they be mysterious than do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=TXRkHxQ3Tw8

the interview was pretty great if you're a long term holder

if you're looking for short term gains, then "couple of weeks" to markets is the last thing you want to hear

how was that great exactly?
asked about smart contracts and he's giving hodl contracts as an example which is a complete joke.

asked about partnerships he got confused and mumbles some nonsense.

the guy is a complete joke and this shitcoin literally have no future.

10/10
lmao

JUST MEOW MY SHIT UP

Damn it really is getting hammered lol.

Good thing I sold yesterday roflmao get cucked kiddos

*loud gulping sound*

who watched those AMA? Any worth notice info?fuck it Im gonna hold it and getting more during dips. It will be $20 in one or two months

Well it's getting dumped as fuck right now so if you want to buy more this is probably a good time.

Jesus Christ. Too late to sell now. I could cut my losses at ~40% and run now, I got 3300 blockcats, I guess I'll put in another ten ethereum, HODL and pray to god.

good product, no real exchange so far, 7mln supply and those retards selling it. Of course I will buy more

dude just forget about them for one month. Once they will be listed on some exchange and more people will know them it will fly

Thanks, good advice. I got a little carried away there for a moment.

>still up 100%
glad to see my blockcat gains are still safe, my portfolio gains on the other hand... JUST