My question is simple really

My question is simple really.

Let us say I am from Estonia (Eastern Europe).

Let us say I have 1 million USD.

How do I get 10-15% off this annually consistently?

Thx

all into bitbean

Hey OP dont worry about this fucking clown he's just a salty loser.

Just buy bitcoin or ethereum or both to diversify and hold that's all you have to do for that percent gain you want. That's all.

I forgot to mention NO FUCKING CRYPTO

This shit will correct 50% in a year and then remain like that for 3-5 years no thx

Stick it all into a trust fund.

Which trust fund will give me 10-15% annual? Trust fund is a very vague term, what specifies under this?

>Implying past performance does indeed predict future results
Have fun with your grandpa gains user

>implying i can be trusted
give me the money. i'll send you 10% every year.

FFS nobody knows for real? I thought this was Veeky Forums

only bit coin kiddies here my friend.

truth is there is not consistently in the stock market... one year you might get a 10 % return and the next year - 5 %.. it can go any direction.

>Nobody knows how to make free money for certain?

Damn Biz

Anyone not daytrading crypto is passing on absurd gains out of fear. I pity you.

>truth is there is not consistently in the stock market... one year you might get a 10 % return and the next year - 5 %.. it can go any direction.

No fuck that, I need average of 10-15% during 10-20 years, that is totally fine by me.

Inflation adjusted 5-6% from index funds fucking sucks. I need more.

anna mulle ma annan sulle aasta pärast 10% tagasi

I do know. I don't want to share though because if everybody started doing it my profits would disappear.

You will call me a scammer and not believe me if I told you anyway. That's why I don't help Veeky Forums like this anymore.

You pity me? I made a million in crypto fool, I'm smart enough to know this stupid bubble won't last and past performance does not guarantee future returns. This is why I need to lock in my paper gains into a more conservative asset / investment which will generate 10-15% monthly on average over time.

>daytrading

Ok, give me the guaranteed daytrading profits scheme for crypto then brah.

okay without the memes why are you not considering the hedge fund that opened up shop in estonia a while back?

>You will call me a scammer and not believe me if I told you anyway. That's why I don't help Veeky Forums like this anymore.

So what is the point of this board then?

Can you tell me privately? I will give you some info that maybe you find beneficial? Can I contact you by mail?

>Posting about not posting

>which will generate 10-15% monthly on average over time.

Sorry, I meant 10-15% annually. Monthly would be insane and not realistic.

This with compounding will produce mad profits for me.

>okay without the memes why are you not considering the hedge fund that opened up shop in estonia a while back?

>hedge funds

Because it has been proven over and over again that hedge funds are basically a scam and don't make more than the index. And index makes 5-6% inflation adjusted. Hedge funds are for sheeple rich people.
There are some hedge funds which win, but you can never know which one will be the winner.

Send whatever info you want to [email protected].

If you don't have any good info, send any amount of money to the ETH address:

0x8AB55012dF0492522DA2b0087788bA1Fae124F8F

If your info is good, I'll send you back my way. Or, any amount of ETH sent to that address will get my info. Up to you.

6% on a million bucks is 60K... that is 10 times the average salary in latvia.

do you have an perspective of reality ?

You made $1,000,000 in crypto but you're afraid of a 50% drop? If you can't 2x in a year how'd you get to a gorillion larpbux?

Buy a car park business in a tourist area.

In Nice, fuckers bill you $10 for a couple hours. 400-500 spots filled at any given time. You're paying off the salary of the few schmucks you employ in just the first day of the month, and everything else is profit. Car gets damaged? Nobody gives a fuck, no legal recourse and even if your online reviews are inondated with 1 stars people will still come there if the location is right. Dunno why landsharks even bother with real estate, car parks is where it's at.

This or a tow truck company would be nice. Instead of watching stock charts, just watch your security camera for people who leave the premises and have their backs turned. Have your tow men ready to go and you can charge literally any price you want.

Hell, charge them $4000 per tow.

This is practically legal theft.

buying property in france as a foreigner....

good luck my friend...

>6% on a million bucks is 60K... that is 10 times the average salary in latvia.

Sorry, but that is not a lot of money to me. That is too low. I need more, a lot more. Twice as much as that.

Alright.

Normies are buying into crypto now, which means the mainstream stage is well in and there won't be huge gains, while there could be a lot of blood.

Hmm, interesting, it can really net 10-15% a year? I could seriously consider that.

Yeah buying real estate in foreign lands is probably out of my circle of competence.

Nice, just bought 100k

Also, guys. What about just buying BRK.B or BRK.A? Isn't that a good idea?

you do not have enough money to make 100k a year passively.
15% yearly is absurd in the regular world. 5% is something to brag about. You are extremely naive.

>you do not have enough money to make 100k a year passively.

I don't need 100k passively, I need 10-15% passively. If it is not possible, why does this guy here say he has the method?
>you do not have enough money to make 100k a year passively.

How much money would I need for that?

>15% yearly is absurd in the regular world. 5% is something to brag about. You are extremely naive.

How is 5% something to brag about when that is just the average market return that every indexer and S&P500 investor gets pretty much in the long term? It literally takes no skill to get 5%, it is absolute minimum if you can't figure out anything better. I can't at this point, that is why I made this thread.

if you are actually estonian there was a article in äripäev about how to invest to gain a monthly 1k in dividens

Fellow Estonian here. Interested in setting something up or doing some business?

The best answer you will find here:
Anything with intrinsic value.

Your question isn't worded right. Smart trading will net you solid returns, and not even all the time.

Are you looking to invest for the purpose of income? Or just strong assets?

Gibs me dat sauce.

Sounds too good to be true.

Also, 1k in dividends...what is the start sum. % is what matters here senpai

Got lucky with cryptoshit and now need to sell this smelly bag and move somewhere safe with comfy 10-15% a year.

>Are you looking to invest for the purpose of income? Or just strong assets?

For purpose of assets not income.

>Your question isn't worded right. Smart trading will net you solid returns, and not even all the time.

So trading? Alright, but how do I learn this? I find it pretty complicated having to compete with all the huge wall street geniuses and algos. To be honest, I think I'm too dumb for that and won't beat the market, because I don't have the skills to beat the market. Do you have any tips where to learn?

I will respond to your email. Stop worrying about trading. Hold on.

excuse me it was ärileht just google "ärileht rantjeeportfell" im not gonna spoon-feed you free financial advice nigga

Thanks.

It's fairly easy in the right market, Australian land prices are set to quake as is the high face value of aud_usd in the .79 range.

Asx indices when broken down and compartmentalized allow analysis of fully franked divs which can offer some decent div return.

Options and derivates protect and mitigate downside and losses an also allow residual income though Futher I investment OR risk reduction though bonds/notes/ warrants or the safest bet high yielding cash deps.

It's not hard to return 15-20 on the market , as long as you out the work in and understand how each investment instrument channels though the the investment vehicle held portfolio.

I am a brit, but have aus citizenship for tax purposes ;)

Ok, I read the article. Here is the stock portfolio they suggest to get dividends.

I see that saying it will yield me 1k a month via dividends to live, but that is not what I am after. I need 10-15% return on my original investment every year. Dividends or something else.

Here is their recommended portfolio (pic)

If the company pays dividends it means it will experience less growth and I will have to reinvest the dividends either way. So I don't need "dividend aristocrat" companies, I need a way to get 10-15%.

With stock fluctuations these companies can easily fall in price netting you maybe even a loss and not the gain you need. Over time it will average out and might even underperform the 5-6% from passive market index.

Not so sure about it, especially since it was on delfi, which is pleb tier magazine.

>It's not hard to return 15-20 on the market , as long as you out the work in and understand how each investment instrument channels though the the investment vehicle held portfolio.

If it is not hard, could you give some starter tips maybe? 20% would be an amazing return.

I'd hope you had seen my post before I deleted it.
Giving the coinfahs comgy lives is not doing them any favours.

I am more than happy to repost one of strategies with the proof, but I'd like to be told why you need that much ,why you deserve it and what you intend to do with it.

I had a static Ban when my phone battery died. So sorry about the ID swap.

buy bitcoin

The point of this board is to spread misinformation, so the losers will lose, and the winners will win.

be careful

That is the nature of biz
" It's a cross the other guy business"
But the lack of integrity won't get then anywhere in the real working world.

But back to the matter, dividends alone will not work to return crazy amounts.

How have you structured yourself for tax purposes and how has tax diluted your 'million' so far ?

>I am more than happy to repost one of strategies with the proof, but I'd like to be told why you need that much ,why you deserve it and what you intend to do with it.

I'm willing to discuss it with you privately, is there a way to contact you?

I'm serious and am not here to fuck around. I've have worked with people from biz before and we have both benefited, I believe there are guys here that really know something and aren't just posting stupid memes. I also know something, otherwise I would not be in this position right now. If we can exchange some intelligence, maybe we could help each other.

If you are interested, let me know how to get in touch with you. I already messaged the person who posted previously.

bitbeans will not be happy

For now I'm willing to play this out here, if you intrigue me I'll post a way to contact .

I'd very much like my prior questions answered, and also like to know about what possible mutual benefit there may be apart from the obvious payoff of cash.

And I take it you did not get to see my post ?

Which one? Legacy 10$ fee Banker settlement coin or Trashcoin that takes hashrate break every few days?

>How have you structured yourself for tax purposes and how has tax diluted your 'million' so far ?

Nope, there shouldn't really be any tax issues, I have that part handled...sort of

When you say handled?

Yes, did not get in time until it was deleted unfortunately.

Some of it in stocks, some of it in other assets.

dont listen to these idiots. Real estate.

Well I couldn't have the neets of the world drinking any of the decent investment milkshake .
So my apologies.

Alright, but which real estate will give me 1% of purchase price for monthly loan? That is rule of thumb and I can't find such cheap RE where I live. Maybe in USA it is possible, but I'm not from USA.

I'm not a NEET, I have my own business. I just want to invest in something that will generate 10-15%.

Is there way to contact you by mail?

Post an email, I'll get back to you in a bit.
You will know it is me..

[email protected]

Alright, let us talk on mail.

Sent

dividends are paid out once a year (not once a month) and royal dutch shell paid it's yearly dividend about 2 weeks ago , so you have to wait another year.

also companies don't pay out dividends every year... a company is free to decide not to pay out dividend in a certain year...

also that's a shit choice of stocks...

He said 10-15% not 500-1000%

Eestibro, lurki rohkem.
Muide, crypto on elu.

this is some best info, delet now

not a realistic reality where you have 1 mill but don't know how to make money with it

kek

Hey /b whats the best eth wallet? i would prefer an app :) thanks for the answers

Yeah, definitely not 500-1000%. I'd probably get kidnapped by Oligarchs to find out my secrets then. 10-15% will be just fine.

>/b
wtf

>not a realistic reality where you have 1 mill but don't know how to make money with it

What is not realistic about it exactly?

I gambled on crypto and won.

And wageslaved and saved up.

Now I want to make money work in a less risky endeavour than is crypto hodling and hoping for the best, since crypto is in normie lands by now.

You don't seem to understand. I know how to get 3-5% with the current funds. That is S&P500, Berkshire Hathaway or Index Funds in general.

I don't know how to get 10-15%.

unironically this

bit

bean

Which coins did you make the most on?

Where I'm at you can buy condos for like 50k-80k, property management company manages for like 5% rent, pull in like $720/mo per unit.

Most I made off Ethereum, Bitcoin and Monero.

>Where I'm at you can buy condos for like 50k-80k, property management company manages for like 5% rent, pull in like $720/mo per unit.

Interesting. And how much can you rent out an apartment worth 50k for monthly? Can you pull 500$ from it?

If so, that is good. That is rule of thumb 1% per month, giving you 12% per year, if management company takes 5% per rent, then it is 0.95% per month, which means 11.4% per year return of your investment. Am I getting this right?

Where do you live?

Here is my problem - the property that you rent out for $720/mo will not cost 72'000$ here, nope, closer to 180'000$, slashing the yield to 6% AT BEST (probably worse after the tax, amortisation, etc...)

Why the hell is property so cheap in USA and rent is so high? Is it because people move all the time? Would that explain it?

On average stock market will return 7%. Over time you are unlikely to beat the market.

I only have 1 rental property in this particular area but theres always a couple on the market.

They used to cost 80k-90k pre-2008 when I bought mine. After the crash they just never recovered but its a desirable area, 10 minutes from downtown right off the highway beside walking trails and a large mall area.

6 have sold in this one community in the last ~6 months, between 60-70k. I rent mine for $720/mo but could easily raise rent, I just had the same tenant for ~5 years and Im comfy.

For 50k you can get 1brs which would rent for less but probably $600/mo to single professionals.

Im in the southeast US so prices are just lower here and have never really recovered from the 08 crash. 07-08 these units were selling for 90k-95k.

I tried managing my single property for the first few years with it and it was hell, lost money year to year. Now im happy with this management company dealing with it. Theres been expenses come up regularly though, pipes needing to be replaced and leaks over the years.

I think its just location being so close to the city but in a decent enough area and that rent prices never decreased while housing prices collapsed after the crash.

But yeah
>pre 2008
>95k 2br unit
>$700/mo rent

>2017
>60k 2br unit
>$720/mo rent

I get annoyed when I see threads with people making bank with the price of housing rising while its just stagnant here.

>On average stock market will return 7%. Over time you are unlikely to beat the market.

Sorry, but no. 7% are past returns, future is expected closer to 4%.

Your management company takes 5% from RENT?

So if you rent out for 1000$, they take 50$ from it, correct?

op is full of shit, not from estonia (because estionans don't call themselves 'eastern europe', eastern europeans prefer to group up central-europe with themselves), and has nowher near $1 million.

just went into fiat and doesn't actually plan to stay in it for long, but still curious if there's some way he could get 15% returns. he won't, however, and will go back into crypto just spreads some fud along the way and hopes to buy back a lot more than he converted to USD.

Bahaha
Best investment advisory firm =Veeky Forums

No joke buy mothership

>op is full of shit, not from estonia (because estionans don't call themselves 'eastern europe', eastern europeans prefer to group up central-europe with themselves), and has nowher near $1 million.

Yes they do, but whatever.

>just went into fiat and doesn't actually plan to stay in it for long, but still curious if there's some way he could get 15% returns. he won't, however, and will go back into crypto just spreads some fud along the way and hopes to buy back a lot more than he converted to USD.

Literally wrong. I'm still in crypto, but I will be cashing out some of it soon into something that gives me constant 10-15%, which is a lot better than what my indices are giving me (measly 4-5%).

"no joke" buy my magic internet joke coin...

Sure, sign me up for 20k worth

Buy Decred and stake it. The return is 2.2% a month or roughly 27% a year.

Diamonds, but you need connections.

Based on retail trends.
Hard to move when you don't have a luxury marketing persona.

Liquidity is the issue with diamonds.

Not when you deal with the chosen people. But I won't tell anything more.

>Buy Decred and stake it. The return is 2.2% a month or roughly 27% a year.

Now we are talking.

But you did not mention what happens when DECRED dies due to market crash and gets flushed out in the next downturn.

Pal I have worked with Chinese in the diamond trade. I see the pro's, but efficient cashflow with minimal discounting..

Which in this case may be needed to return OP's 10% benchmark..

On paper, I will applaud your effort. In the real world, they will hold value, but converting that value to cash .. making the benchmark EBIT is a problem.

OP how did you go with the anons you emailed, anything good?
If so, care to share details or contact?

Just learn to trade cfds and if you get good at it, which basically involves some learning, sticking to a plan and controlling your emotions then you can pull that 10% a year fairly safely imo. 10% a year is less than 0.8% a month, I think you can make safely make it once you learn all that shit. I know there are some investment funds in the UK which offer 8% a year which is pretty close, I'm not sure how it works risk-wise

real estate

Okay... real estate ..
But where...
Each country has a different outlook

buy it in an up and coming tech city, like austin. My house doubled in value just because of the tech industry over a 3 year period

"MUH CRYPTO DOES THAT IN 3 SECONDS"
That is pretty amazing , are you going to stick it out or sell up?

Enjoyed a 6% pump and dump on a macro.

I cant complain about the morning, best part of it that it was purchased cumdate. Today is ex date :D