UHHH

guys??

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/ripple_press/scb-ripple-launch-first-blockchain-powered-payment-service-japan-thailand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LETS DISCUSS TRENDS

LETS TALK ABOUT STUFF

LETS PAY RETIRED CONMEN TO SPEAK AT OUR THING ABOUT TALKING.

Enough fucking talking CRIPPLE, get some meaningful partnerships and implementation of your dogshit XRP token.

So far no bank has purchased a single XRP, they just steal ripples tech and ignore their shitcoin.

LET'S TALK ABOUT X R P
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU AND ME
LET'S TALK ABOUT ALL THE GOOD THINGS
AND THE BAD THINGS
THAT
MAY
BE

Loaded up on Ripple the other day. Very cheap price right now that is useful for day traders to make a quick buck from and for long term holders, Ripple is one of the first altcoin investments people get into, my friend who knows nothing about crypto's bought them first as normies can understand their business model and it seems a lot better than alternatives.

user, japan and thailand are already using it. are you that stupid?

>scam coin conversing with scam bank

"WE INVITED SOMEONE TO COME AND TALK ABOUT TECHNOLOGY"

- Every ripple announcement ever.

They don't actually need to get partnerships, they have multi generational wealth thanks to 100billion of their shitcoins being held by Veeky Forums neckbeards.

Using it for what?

i sold my XRP for OMG nearly a month ago

>using XRP
>japan and thailand

are you fucking retarded?

I'll never get rid of these ripple bags...

It's ok, they are paying some jews to speak at some conference no one gives a shit about, they paid their speaker fee with your money with the billions of XRP they offload every few months to pay for their yachts.

Why are you making me feel worse?

Yes every country uses XRP buy now very cheap next espers go buy now thanks espers better xpr good

Hello dear,

thank you at interest for XRP ripple coin.

please send 500 rupees to mr patel poo road.

warm regrets,
Pajeet

ripple.com/ripple_press/scb-ripple-launch-first-blockchain-powered-payment-service-japan-thailand/

??????? are you fucking kidding? for bank transfer
XRP's entire use case
and china is fucking next

Fuck, pump is coming. Whales are pulling down their sell wals. I've bought back in. Be careful though dump might happen anytime.

This. No one believed me today but here we are.

"Approximately 40,000 Thai nationals currently live in Japan and total remittance flows from Japan to Thailand are roughly USD250 million a year."

So they are targeting a market of 40000 grocery salesmen.

XRP is valued at 8 billion.

here we go boys

LEEETSS GOOOO

did you not read the fucking tweet you stupid retard
on TOP of china, you already fucking forgot the ex-chair of the U.S Fed is fucking coming to their conference?
They're targeting the entire fucking planet you stupid cunt

Link to website?

You sure? Maybe HODL'ing these bags of ripples wasn't such a bad idea after all.

what do you mean am I sure
those are literally facts
look on their twitter

I think that's it, pump is over. Sell half of XRP at 4900 just incase, XRP does its thing and rockets pasts 10k sat.

Next stop is 5300-5400, if Ripple goes past that.... then I'm pretty certain it's going for a moon travel this time.

Could go to 5.6k, retracement of the last bearish triangle

It formed a perfect PLATYPUS PYRAMID HODLLL

The best thing about Ripple is all the wojack bagholders after the dump.

volume steadily increasing this is going to be a big one fags

Fuck keep rising you bastard, I want my BTC back. I've held you for so long, I deserve it.

Rofl... Cripple is going to be the world currency. If you don't connect the dots then you're fucking stupid.

roast me

All the countries wanting to get away from USD at the moment, really makes you think

>and it seems a lot better than alternatives
Especially when the alternatives are things like DOGE coin and cannabis coin

lel

ahahahahaha kkr

We are very close to find that out. I don't think it's going to stop at 7-8k after breaking those barriers...if everything goes "right" then 10k is going to be the new bottom and even 20k might be possible with upcoming september news and conference.

exemplary
good job, user
crypto wouldn't be the same without anons like you

Thanks user! I need people like you in crypt if I'm ever going to get rich.

Okay, first major dip. Let's see how it goes.

Second moon incoming.

If it goes below 5k then it's over.

Reminder that this has absolutely nothing to do with XRP, the testing of the ripple blockchain using XRP will not influence the market directly.

XRP will never be used by banks. The blockchain is the product. There will be a different asset exchanged, but it will be strictly for the banks, backed directly by fiat currencies.

This is IF the banks actually go with ripple instead of some other blockchain.

Im so glad that i could drop my bags

It's over. Let's meet again at the next twitter pump...