History thread

Is bugs bunny a member of the aryan race?

Also, were the romans black? And were the persians white? I need to know the answer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centzon_Totochtin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, can you please explain to me why you find bugsposting so funny?

how is it not funny? It's a picture of a fucking cartoon rabbit edited to be overweight, it's the perfect balance between funny and not funny
>holy shit look at him again

That's it for now, I'll bring out the big guns later. Let's get back on topic though so somebody please answer me

Obese rabbits have been worshipped and celebrated in many ancient cultures.

name 20
hardmode: no jackie chan

post moar bugs

More importantly, when did obesity in males begin making an appearance in art?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centzon_Totochtin

This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)

>In Aztec mythology, the Centzon Totochtin (Nahuatl pronunciation: [sent͡son toːˈtoːt͡ʃtin] "four-hundred rabbits"; also Centzontotochtin) are a group of divine rabbits who meet for frequent drunken parties. They include Tepoztecatl, Texcatzonatl, Colhuatzincatl, Macuiltochtli ("five-rabbit"), and Ometochtli ("two-rabbit"). Their parents are Patecatl and Mayahuel, and they may be brothers of Ixtlilton.

he's a big guy

I'd rather press my face against a hippopotamus' butt while it muck-spreads! That's when a hippo takes a shit. Rather than allowing the shit to drop from its anus, it presses its tail against its ass crack, waving it back and forth, shredding the shit all over the place!

for you

>All the exact same filename
>Just one faggot forcing this meme in all those threads

It's me

I love this picture
it is a good thing existing

careful now, you're making more faggots force this meme because of your impetuous greentext

Glad I found this thread in the catalog. I was going to kill myself but now I'm not

URGENT ALL HANDS ON DECK
I NEED BACKUP I REPEAT I NEED BACKUP