What 5 coins are going to survive the crypto bubble when it inevitably pops? My list

What 5 coins are going to survive the crypto bubble when it inevitably pops? My list

1. Etherium, nothing, short of Vitalik getting assassinated by Google, will kill the most technologically advanced coin
2. Ripple, because the banks like it for its inflatabiliy.
3. Monero, because drugs will always be popular
4. Waves, Russia will keep it alive
5. Either Bitcoin or Litecoin, one will live, one will die and just being bloated does mean bitcoin will live. Bigger you are, harder you fall and whatnot.

omisekek

Neo. China will keep it alive.

>xtz
>xmr
>btc
>eth
>neo

Chinas not investing in Neo. They think its a scam.

1. Bitcoin/Litecoin - Ltc will used for transactions and transfers while Btc will remain the foundational value storage.

2. Ethereum - Tech/Fintech Goliath.

3. Monero - user/Drug market

4. Ark - Smartbridge tech allowing all crypto to communicate.

5. Factom - Storage and transference of valuable storage outside of currency/money.

BTC will lose, the first in a new field always loses eventually

Pepecash and nothing else, the meme market will live on while all else die in the wreckage.

You forgot MAGA

>Ark
hahahahahaha deluded arkfag

the retard who said this
>1. Etherium, nothing, short of Vitalik getting assassinated by Google, will kill the most technologically advanced coin
doesn't like NEO. who'da thunk

daily reminder that DA GREAT DOTCOM BUBBLE was literally -30%

Doesnt matter if I like Neo or not, the fact is only people who are investing in it are Westerners.

>LTC
>ETH
>OMG
>ANT
>0x
>DNT

Byteball because it's the strongest non-rapefugee 3rd generation coin (xrb, pasc, iota, gbyte)

1.Ethereum - this network too strong
2. Bitcoin (some form of it. I actually think BCH will become Bitcoin because BTC will lose value proposition as a bank/government free coin)
3. Neo (possibly)
4. XMR (privacy coin for criminals)
5. LINK (middleware to connect companies and banks to all crypto)

BTC
ETH
NEO
XMR
?

Why I have the feeling that nobody here went through a CC market depression. It happen 5 times since BTC reached 1$ and it lost everytime around 90%.

the same for LTC.

Non of thes fancy new ICO coins will survive it because with ETH we created a limbo, the next big thing will come that promised to be better and so on. So no coin of this type will do it in the long run.

If it comes to currencies only those will survived that are used in a daylie manner (tx count is the factor) BTC and ETH figthing against to be no 1 and LTC is chassing it.

then there is a large cap where you can find xmr dash iota neo omisgo or whatever coin with only 500 to a few thousand tx per day. I hope monero will start to catch up because its a great project and really could survive it but currently its hot because of privacy. but that feature also will be available for LTC. Charlie is workin hard the implemnt the most promesing tec in it - he knows how to drive suche coun through a storm.

so there you go:
BTC
ETH
LTC

and hopefully XMR.

All otheres will loose 95-99%.
altcoins only rising if the BTC hype already is on its way up after a big market selloff / depression

So just the coinbase coins. I do hope coinbase will pick up monero in the future. Wont it be nice to be able to launder dollars directly?

>doesn't think chinese people use bittrex

>bittrex
>sub-10k volume
my professional opinion: sell the bags

>doesn't realize volume is down because people are staking NEO
i don't make money by listening to retards, thx

Not a single whale in a recent interview recommended neo.

yeah, listen to the devs instead, using their own slack to pump their coin

neo brings nothing original to the table. if you want to make money, you'll have to buy my professional opinion for 0.2 BTC, sir

imma trust a guy who doesnt even know the name of ethereum

a lot of whales aren't actually necessarily smart traders. they just have huge stacks to manipulate the markets with, which makes it much easier for them to make money. being a crypto whale =! financially savvy.

>muh whale recommendations

already refuted FUD. that guy is not a "dev" retard.

>eing a crypto whale =! financially savvy.

Not savvy won't be a whale for long.

There are only 2 coins with any chance, and they're XMR and LTC. Well maybe 3, if you count BCC but I think they're going back to 300.

BTC could go even lower than that.

FCT maybe.

Btc
Eth
Bch
Edg
Xmr

And, maybe..
Dash

Any coin that serves a real world function. I've thought a lot about this because it's obvious we're still in a bubble.

ARK will most likely survive.
Adex
Tierion
Eth
Dash

Are you the same fag who shit talks about ARK with that copy pasta in every thread? Did ARK piss in your cereal or something?

This. Getting rock hard thinking about my XTZ gains.