MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

weth.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thx for buying at bubble price :>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

already sold, got myself on the tierion train now

Currently shaking out retards who bought without understanding its value. This has been exacerbated by a whale dropping a small percentage of its holdings to secure profits for investing clients. All good news because retards who have now sold at this bottom will fomo when RR and ethfinex are released slingshotting us to Jupiter.

weth.io/

faggots that are selling are missing out on this .

Here come the lambos.

>HOPEFULLY, THERE'S NO FUTURE FOR W-ETH.
>Steps are being taken to update the ETH codebase to make it compliant with it’s own ERC20 standards.

I bought at 10 cents, so I'm still fine, but the slow bleed makes this an uncomfortable hodl...

ikr
the moment you sell
> new ath

I wonder if the crypto bullrun has come to an end. Literally all the big coins are stagnant or slowly dropping.

To put it mildly

If eth doesn't get a new ath because of the upgrade-fork.
sell everything!

OP this shit is selling at 30 cents with ZERO real world usage yet.

Once people use Radar Relay or any 0x based exchanges in the future, there's going to be serious demand for zrx.

Even after the RR beta, when people use the Exchange without personally holding ZRX, Radar has stated they plan on implementing "fee abstraction"; basically purchasing zrx on your behalf to cover transaction fees, ensuring ALL fees are covered in zrx.

0x is old news now...the hype has died out...if you're in and down for a lot just hold and wait for the next news blip to send it back on an uptrend

i was only in for less than 1000 units so i sold for a slight loss before it dipped hard.

Fuck. You

learn how to read charts and don't get in after something has pumped hard and hit a top, faggot. otherwise you'll continue to lose bitshekelz

offset a week of steady gains
yet such a solid project i don't want to sell any
uncomfortable indeed

>wastes time responding to a monkey

did i just do the same thing?

how is the design of anything Radar Relay touches so fucking good?

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT $1

F

>being this impatient
If you can't wait then sell at a loss, faggot.

So you think it isnt doomed?

please redpil me on the usage of the token

THERE IS NO USE
ITS ONLY FOR "" "GOVERNANCE" ""
SELL NOW

i would love for someone to explain very clearly how this token is used for "governance". lmao

Exchanges using the 0x protocol have to use ZRX for transaction fees (for example radar relay and ethfinex).

They will make it so you don't need to own ZRX; it will be bought for you on the protocol level.

you vote with the coin. ignorant retard.

samefag op spreading fud
kys

... You know this board has ids, right..?

>muh votes that don't actually count for anything

>the logo is literally an asshole

swear to god if this coin has one more red day.........................................................

god damn shitcoin

They call it 0x because thats how much you'll multiply your investment by

so original, faggot.

Bite me queer

nice try bud

I deleted my blockfolio so I wouldn't see the losses. I just have my 0x stack waiting until the end of September. Guaranteed 2x MINIMUM.

GO UP!!! GO UP!!! GO UP!!! GO UP!!!! NOW!!!! +50% NOW!!!! NOW!!!!

lads i did it! i actually did it!

>0x is old news now
being this deluded.
It's like saying "ethereum is old news" a week after it was released.

maybe if this was on more exchanges

NANI!???

Thanks user

I have 900 sitting on a PC here in my second home, thinking of just leaving it year until next summer.

hold the bags steady until ethfinex and a few other exchanges. then panic

zrx cucks on suicide watch