Omise

I've made literally 0 money on this in weeks? What the fuck is going on? Where's my 10x gains.

Should I pull out and put it into something else? Maybe an ICO?

this is the problem with Veeky Forums. Holds for 3m and expects 2 lambo returns

hodl

once you pull it will moon, and youll fomo in. thats what 99% of biz does.

be patient, gains are coming. if you've held this long keep hodling. daily chart says it's ready to break out any day now.

>he bought the ath

Youre the retard who sold NEO at 8$, arent you

>tfw made +30% with LTC
You better stop now.

I love it :)

lol

in a year from now, that 'pump' will be 1 pixel on my screen.

If you want the redpill on OMG read this ID's posts boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/3240937#p3242159

Please sell so it can moon for the rest of us already

What is that tool you are using?

ichimoku w/ crypto adjusted settings

Will you teach me what to look for and where to research good coins?

really doesn't matter what you buy now, just buy basically any of the newer coins on btrx or almost any coin on polo, barring the ones with no dev teams. it's all going to go up significantly.

Thanks. Where can I check which coins are 'new' on bittrex? I have not used polo before, will look into it

Tfw sold 100s of neo at 8
Pls bully

just click date on the market page and it will sort for you
poloniex is the highest liquidity exchange with far fewer coins than btrx but it feels like a closed loop to me, where almost everything will pump on it. Some are total trash there since no dev, but that's

Keep holding. Your gains will come.

Thanks.
Any other resources I can use to find good crypto market information?

If you didnt wait until shit was shilled here youd be good.

Made my first investment into OMG on 23 July at $1.11

Just do your research

>already gone up more than 10x since after ICO, wonders why it's not gaining more.

What do you mean, "crypto adusted settings?" I already know how to read the cloud.

This.... dudes Holllddd this is not a shit coin it is a Winner be patient if it Dips to 6-7 I am picking up a bit more right before the big Pump in the upcoming weeks

lol!!