twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sorry the launch failed
it's now crashing down

Thrusters failure.
Moon mission will resume after repair

Basically lit my money on fire just now

Are you people retarded?

Buy ETH and hold til $1000. Then sell. It's that fucking easy.

ETH has been slowly increasing for the past 2 weeks while BTC remains stagnant, a soon as ETH gets some big news it's moon mission baby.

> TFW when you couldve had tripled your money if you just held other shitcoins but you decided to hold eth instead and got a 10% increase.

Yup. Just pumped 1/4th of my wealth into ETH. See you guys in Porsche-Land.

lmao nice bags

Should I put 3k into ETH at this price?

Man that's like a year away I need 30% gains every fucking day and this shit set me back 6%! Now I need a 40% pump to make up!

Lmao you cucks and your gain goblin granpa coin

but I I made 20 times my invest with ETH user, been holding since early this year.

YES!

depends what kind of returns you're looking for senpai, if you're looking to double your investment tomorrow then look at shitcoins, ETH right now it's a safe sort of slow investment, well slow for crypto is 20% up in a week.
ETH is surely reaching 1k out of pure hype alone, when ETH gets sharding and proof of stake later this year the price will sky rocket, sharding will make it go from double the number of transation per second than BTC to 4times the number of transactions btc can manage per second.

What do you think is the target price by the end of the year and then the target price total?

depends how news play out I honestly believe we will be 1k by the end of the year, begining of next year.
Total who knows, there are things that are undecided right now, there are 100 million ETH which is something that keeps the price of ETH down but as the net grows and the blockchain starts to be used a big chunk of that ETH will be consumed as gas in daily transactions, the bigger the platform becomes the more ETH will be consumed and from the last things VB said it seems like they want to reduce the amount of ETH created, so eventually we would reach a point where ETH could grow a lot in price once we start seeing real world uses, or not.

there are a lot of coins using the ETH platform with a lot of potential and that will see real life uses soon such as OmiseGO, so Total, who knows eventually ETH may become stable at 1k or 5k and we might go lamboland if ETH becomes the dominant blockchain.

just sold 100 K

Do you think I can get in before moon mission if I get in next Monday?

SEATS

TAKEN

where moon

>$344

WGAF

Let me know when it hit $400

buy high sell low?

lol i bought when it was

wat mean by dis?

See: youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

dude no one is gonna spend their valuable precious ETH to power muh smart contracts herp derp

yes. shit might go down next week and eth or monero are the safest investments

1357 USD screencap this

stop posting smoking anime girls

atleast post non-smoking ones

moralfag detected

i just think its sad when qt anime girls begin to smoke

yeah man 2d grils dont smoke

By end of year or ATH?