In this thread we pretend it is Aug 2018 and we talk about what happened a year ago (Aug 2017)

In this thread we pretend it is Aug 2018 and we talk about what happened a year ago (Aug 2017)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wish i shorted bitcoin

>so happy I didn't sell when dgb was 290 sats guise

ally can't believe bitcoin was only 4k last year holy shit, glad we survived that huge crash from 50k to 30k. alts look pretty good to moon soon too!

nobody believed me when I said $400 NEO. but now I'm firmly in lambo land.

I knew Yoshicoin would be worth 4000 Usd. Now i am selling all the new Lambos to the new crypto fags

Can you believe i didnt buy more omg for 8bucks :( if i only knew

by the grace of Vishnu that i bought ESPER$ on YOBIT sirs
now i am rich daddy

stop user, dont make fun of neo bagholders anymore
the original fag posting that picture...well he didnt deserve respect for an heroing when neo went negative, but let the faggot rest

I'm glad i'm getting those 20K$ a month from my XTD masternode

I'm still holding these ripple bags i bought a year ago.

Impatient tards dont realise this much whale attention can only mean good things.

Nice way to steal my picture. Thats my fucking cell phone screen haha

my day trading strategy worked better than I would have ever imagined

how in the world am I going to spend one billion dollars??

the shitcoin fad finally passed, all shitcoins like neo are now < $1, and bitcoin hits ATH of $30,000

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

WE ARE BITCOINCASHMARINES

ARK is gonna be 500 in 3 years..

>He sold at 400
>not 4k

heh
good one

Remember when the beans were worthless i can believe they slowly replaced the dollar

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Bancor just dipped to $340, time to buy some more!!

i should have dumped last year. Now i am down 75% and eating from whats left to pay the bills.

how could i believe all this hype? How idiotic was i?

You should not have bought BCC

>This level of delusion

>Why didn't I buy adX when it was under $30?
>I shouldn't have sold BTC hoping for a dip to sub 10k$ early February '18.

So glad I held onto I/O Coin.. $3.89 ATH!

Wait until the next halving event for SIGT it'll double like last time, you'll see! Buy em up!

DIONS coming soon, bro

DGB FINALLY HIT $1

WE ARE THE DIGI MARINES
WE ARE THE DIGI MARINES!!

I expect some "APOLOGISE NOW" threads

make sure to film your suicide, I need stuff to fap to

>2018
Whales are accumulating still

please biz make me rich, i bought a few days ago and i like the fact that the shilling is not so aggressive but you can spot a raccomandation here and there.....the project looks super solid

undervalued

Chain Coin HODL paid off bros! I told you guys!!!1

>tfw sold RDD at 2000 sats
>its now 10k after being integrated into instagram

thank god i hodled BITB... 10$ each seems alright

$400?

user when's the last time you checked your charts? It hasn't been $400 since last December. Right now we're flirting with $2,500. Granted ETH is at $3,000 but I missed the boat on that. :(

Glad I bought some more LISK at 7$, easy 10x

wat

I second U wat

I just sold 5 DNT to pay for my lambo. Voting rights is sure awesome when the US government decides to continiue on Distric0x, powered bty Aragon ;)

10/10

I can't believe those 500bucks I put into quantum last year bought me a house... we really are living in the best timeline

> people shilling their bags itt
> yfw you didn't buy Bitbeans and it's now $3,000

It's a real shame hitler came back into power after they pulled the mayweather mask off of him. Who knew hitler shilling stox would be the end of crypto.
Guess i'll buy a few more 2 dollar btc just in case it ever comes back.

Everybody told me OMG would take me to the moon. Why didn't i listen