Wolf of Poloneix

I'm thinking of joining the Wolf Pack for .1 BTC, but I can't afford it right now.
Have any of you signed up for september?
if so please give me a shout on discord if you would like to remain private- Bryce#7096

To clarify I can afford it technically, it would just be 1/4 of my crypto portfolio.

Isn't he a beaner who just held litecoin?

third topic already about this guy are you fucking shill or what?

We know you're just shilling your faggot pump and dump crew. No one falls for this anymore. Go away

please dont user. every shitcoin is about to moon, you do not need a group to tell you to buy low and sell high. every single shitcoin paid group will explode with recommendations in the coming bull market. they're all worthless

I'm not shilling, had no fucking idea anyone else was talking about this.

SAGE this if you want, I just want the straight up answer if it's worth my money or not.

>pretending to be interested in joining your own scam group

stop shilling wolf, no one's gonna fall for it

>joining a paid PnD group
please don't

Even espers?

yes user, especially espers on yobit

is this another girl(male) ?
post more

I was hoping someone had already paid and would let me just look at the shit for free

stop being gay pls, I only post small slav qt-s
why would anyone let you see sth they paid for? lmao

>third topic already

It is the SEVENTH toppic about mr. gifpostoffucktard givemeyourmoney. If one drops into the archive or gets deleted, a new one pops up.

Wolfofpoloniex is a faggot, a amateur and a retard who wants to build his own shilling base to maximize his gains AND let the people who pump his coins even pay for it to get milked.

I hand it to him that he is quite able to get followers. But his TA lacks fundamental research. His posts are mostly "haha told you" with a smuggy gif attached.

If anything, he services an audience that is too dumb to realize that even by more experienced fucktards, wolfofgivemeyourmoney wants just your money and is acting exactly like the typical p&d scheme.

because the more people in the pump n dump, the more money they make.
Maybe someone isnt a huge circlejerker that thinks "if you dont pay wolfie then dont expect helpie!"

I agree but his recs HAVE made me money.

I mean why aren't we doing this instead of him and coordinating better?

if anyone's in it, they can send his past signals (from one of the previous months) and we can see for ourselves.

>I mean why aren't we doing this instead of him and coordinating better?

"We" would mean that I would trust a single one guy from Veeky Forums more than I could throw a truck.

Point taken tough, it might be worthwile to try something similar and widen the base of followers with giveaways...

>I agree but his recs HAVE made me money.
Not that hard in a bullmarket.

tried it when btc was 1900$, not gonna renew though.
He isn't a bad guy and was very dedicated at first, but it's rolling over.

it's basically a pump and dump, he lets his subs buy then shill on twitter.
he's heavy on Neo and MCO right now, desu you can still buy the stuff he shill for free on twitter if you are careful and not to greedy with your profits

>paying someone to shill you their bags

holy fuck do you people have no self-respect?

no regrets here
back when I joined, I had a lot of irl stuff to do, we were in the btc bear market and couldn't look at charts all day. I was pretty comfy having someone look at the charts for me.

.1 btc is pretty expensive for what he offers now tho

but how much did you profit in percentage?

comfy gains on mco because marketcap is low and we have a lot of pump power
he was a bit late on neo, i'm hodling since early antshares thanks to biz