Globalisation

When did you realise that globalisation has had a profoundly positive impact on human beings?

>Globalisation, more than anything else, has reduced the number of extreme poor in India by two hundred million and in China by three hundred million since 1990
Jeffrey Sachs, “The end of poverty”

The only people who think economic globalisation is a bad thing are commies and the alt-right. This is fortunate, however, since these two groups of people are completely irrelevant. La Penn was destroyed in France, Britain is floundering in its own mess, and Jared Kushner has sidelined Steve Bannon completely.

Do what you will, for we neo-liberals have already won.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/
bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html
zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html
businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9
dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The problem with Globalism is that it benefits the global poor at the expense of the local middle class, and is therefor always going to be opposed in rich countries.

And don't come back.

im brave enough to say it:

"globalism has a mixed legacy".

Cry me a river "apolitical" fag

how come /pol/ sucks at falseflagging

WRONG

The middle class are secure in positions that aren't effected as much by outsourcing and derive income from foreign investments. Merchants, professionals, etc aren't being made poorer. The working class are who experienced the negative effects of globalization the most.

The global poor didn't really see much benefit either. China is the only country that really saw massive gains but that's because they didn't exactly play by the rules and had an activist state.

You can have global trade without mass migration.China and Japan does a fair amount of global trade, yet they don't allow mass migration.

I would argue that free trade actually decreases mass migration, because it makes poor countries richer thus decreasing incentive for people from poor countries to migrate to rich countries.

>American industrial workers weren't middle class

Even putting that aside, professionals are being made poorer by outsourcing and by importing lower skill, lower wage "skilled" employees on visas.

>they didn't exactly play by the rules

What rules? Show me where it's written that you're only allowed to take part in a globalist economy if you give private actors complete autonomy.

In short, fuck off Davos Group.

Why should I think it's a good thing that China and India are getting richer and more powerful?

>yeah, neo LIBERALISM is great, as long as you agree to get fucked in the ass by an unquestionable authority
Fuck off m8

Its good that they richer then they wont migrate to your country. Not many Japanese migrate nowadays, this is because they have achieved income comparable to western countries.

>humanity operates on purely utilitarian principles
pragmatists btfo

Immigration laws can be changed regardless.

So why should I cheer that China and India are getting stronger and more influential?

I am not a /pol/ack. Neo-liberalism and economic globalism are having a positive impact on the world.

World look good atm ty neoliberalism amd globalism

Nobody is against trade you tool, people are against being forced to accept migrations and the centralisation of power in the EU and international corporations.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

This, and the argument they keep presenting has nothing to do with the objections raised

>world trade is good!
yes
>that's why you have to take 50 million Africans into Europe in the next 20 years
no

>Nobody is against trade you tool

>only absolute extremes exist

t. reddit posters

No one is against trade between roughly equivalent economies. Free trade between the US and Japan is fine by me, both countries are industrialized and have legal protections for both the workers and the environment. The problem comes when it's "Free" trade with some third world shithole with no legal protections for anything. There's no way for American industry to "get competitive" with a country that lets you pay your workers a nickle a day, with factories that can catch fire at the drop of a hat, and where the spare chemicals are dumped in the local drinking water instead of being properly stored.

>But muh automation
While increased technology could reduce costs and improve efficiency, there are massive starting costs for a factory to completely retool its production centers. In the short term there is no incentive to not continue to use third world slave labor, therefore mechanization in industrialized will continue to be pushed off.

But he's completely right. Globalization drives down wages for workers in developed countries. I'm not saying I support Trump but just because he says stupid shit doesn't mean everything he says is wrong.

> POTUS is an extremist

Well thanks for acknowledging it.

this guy gets it

Reminder that neo-liberal globalism is an unsustainable utopian meme. I dont give a shit about any dumbass stormfag conspiracy about jews or white genocide. This entire thing is predicated on the idea that an influx of immigrants will counter act the declining birth rates of the west, and fill in the gaps in our work force, which will save our economy, thus making it possible for the government to continue funding medicaid for paw paw. But the big fucking problem is that non of these faggots work. In fact, they not only just not work, they actually gobble up MORE government entitlements, only speeding up the decline. So now, we have even MORE people to take care of who dont work. So at the very core of this idea, its complete bullshit.

nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/02/19/german-economy-immigration/

>out of all the recent refugees to Germany, only 2% are employed

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/fluechtling/nur-jeder-50te-findet-einen-job-43786808.bild.html

>2/3rds of them cant even read or write, making them basically worthless to the economy

zeit.de/2015/47/integration-fluechtlinge-schule-bildung-herausforderung

>Germany companies are saying how these refugees are unemployable retards as well

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/mittelstand-als-hoffnungstraeger-fuer-fluechtlinge-14323607.html

so of course, they are all on gbsmedats now

businessinsider.com/r-number-of-migrants-claiming-benefits-in-germany-surges-by-169-percent-2016-9

>Germany spent 20 BILLION euros on migrants in 2016 alone

dw.com/en/germany-spent-20-billion-euros-on-refugees-in-2016/a-38963299

all this will lead to is a world wide ghetto ruled over with an authoritarian police state just to make sure you niggers stay in your space and dont drift over into the gated elitist communities

I wasn´t judging if he´s right or wrong, I was just pointing out that protectionism is still a major component in the reaction against globalization.

This could be easily solved using more neoliberalism: stop their gibsmedats.

>gets BTFO in his neoliberalism thread
>makes a thread about globalization with a neoliberal in the picture almost immediately
At least take a break before spewing more drivel

Except that won't happen, especially once they and their 30 children per wife can vote due to bogus citizenship laws.

>Except that won't happen
Then don't blame neoliberalism for issues that could be solved by neoliberalism.

Defining industrial workers as "middle class" literally makes no sense, they have little special skills and can be easily replaced and I doubt most ever had significant amount of financial investments.
Most professionals haven't been negatively effected and that's why they have been at the vanguard of pushing liberalization.
By "rules" I mean China didn't fall for the Washington consensus that was pushed on Latin American and African countries or followed the type of liberalization that happened when the USSR collapsed. The state continued to play a large role in their development.

Plenty of people are against trade.

>I don't understand real wages
Your wages might go up but if prices increase faster your not gaining anything. Even if you're unemployed and on welfare in any first world nation you can afford rent and a iPhone because of globalization.

Following your statement doubts were raised as to your sexual orientation and the disposition of your mother nine months prior to your birth with some suggesting she was involved in trades found exclusively within the confines of a less than respectable institutions. Furthermore it has been asserted that your suspect father, a particularly swarthy moor with a dark complexion, was not in the least financially inconvenienced by the transaction that took place.

neoliberalism caused this problem though user.

>neoliberalism causes a problem
>neoliberalism doesn't cause the solution it promised
>"don't blame neoliberalism"

Go away, you're not contributing anything.

>La Penn
honestly how fucking difficult is it to spell her name? It's five letters. FIVE. IS THAT TOO HARD FOR YOU AMERICAN FUCKS TO REMEMBER.

Le Pen. It's Le Pen.

How exactely? The problem here is welfare state, not neoliberalism.

Restrict welfare state, or reserve it for locals so the brownies won't drain the economy and might even fuck off.

World look good at the moment but it is not sustainable, at all. Serious cultural, economic and environmental changes need to happen in the near future.

>all this will lead to is a world wide ghetto ruled over with an authoritarian police state just to make sure you niggers stay in your space and dont drift over into the gated elitist communities

(((gated elititist communities)))

>How exactely?

what sort of circular bullshit are you pulling here, I detailed it all here

>implying all those people who aren't ppor aren't going to be a problem when those countries industrialize further

The more wealthy a country becomes the more resources they use.
Also those countries aren'' really that interested into the whole sustainable economy concept so the environment would get fucked further which will power natural disasters and displace more thirdworlders to the first world.

>So why should I cheer that China and India are getting stronger and more influential?

because the Jews control the west and the reduction of western power means the reduction of jewish influence.

India and China becoming powerful would mean that nationalism would be acceptable again. India (hindu nationalism) , China (confucian nationalism.

>I detailed it all here
You just said "dem immigrants be leeching of the welfare", that's perfectly acceptable opinion. Thing is, it has nothing to do with neoliberalism, since, as you may know, neoliberals are the people who want to restrict welfate. If welfare was restricted, no NEETurks would be able to afford to live in Germany.

/thread

We should return to the soil, produce what we consume, and keep our women barefoot and pregnant.

In America globalization's main problem is trade not immigration. This is how several Dem states (Wisconsin, Michegan, Ohio, Pennsylvania) could flip Republican. It's also why Trump is doing a sec.232 review of Chinese steel, car parts and semiconductor imports.

Mass migration (almost always into big cities) would be tolerated if people still had jobs.

It's impossible now, without being secured by framework of a strong state.

You know you're on Veeky Forums right? Just making sure because that's some /pol/ bullshit right there.

Believe me, globalization is actually killing people.
I live in a small fishing community. Had we just been left alone by the big government, and the global markets, we wouldn't have to be so in debt or have to pay so much interest, and we wouldn't have to worry about paying our local taxes; there would be MORE fish in the sea, which means that our community couldn't starve. But now that millions of people want seafood from our waters, it means that we have to produce more, which means killing the environment.

I want to say this, and I'm only going to say this once:
To feed all humans today, millions will die tomorrow, and there will be no food for the days to come.
To kill millions of humans today, all humans will be fed tomorrow, and there will always be food in the future.

Point is, nature has a balance. Ritual abstinence from physical pleasure (Food and sex) saves us the emotional pain of mourning our starved and dead.

Globalization has no plan to abstain from physical pleasure, because globalists see physical pleasures as our natural right, to feed all mouths, to love all people.