Billionaire Token (XBL)

A super whale worth over $10 million usd worth of ETH tokens just invested a fuckload in XBL. Whales don't get where they're from investing in shitcoins. 40% of the tokens have already been sold in 2 days. This is going to shoot up 10000%+ after ICO. Super deflationary meme coin = the opposite of absolute shitcoins like MNE. Your holdings will rise even if demand decreases over the long run. XBL is your trip to Lambo land, so make sure you don't miss out.

wow, they're making a poker game and have a sort of "proof of burn" deflationary mechanism and their hard cap for the ICO is ONLY $300k ? This is going up 10x at LEAST. Registering to buy

I hear XBL fun coupons can be directly exchanged for hookers and cocaine, I'm all in with the super whale.

Nice, just bought 100k

yo i hard 1 XBL is 5k soon im in though

Total supply 3.3 million hahah chipped in 4 eth easy x25 u niggggaaz

Im following the whales. Just got 50k here, this is going to the moon

This is the most retarded coin and so cringe worthy. I bet wanna-bie riches will pump the price

Pretty shoddy shill thread

yeah this is the worst attempt at a shill i've seen in a while

Go and suck ur mothers dick! Die poor!

Lol where's the discord shilling group?

So i'm looking at their website and now they've sold more than 42% of their supply. I'm glad I registered to buy because there's only 30 minutes left of the 60% bonus from today

do not fall for this scam

the website might be the mot cancerous thing in the world

Worst shilling, still buying so don't die poor

Exactly. This will be the next meme coin. And desu the deflationary mechanism is legit, so in the long run reducing supply will give loads of value to investors.

at .10 cents a coin, nothing to lose. best meme coin ever

I can afford to lose 10 cents

.10 cents a coin, bought with 60% bonus, will go at least 20x on exchanges ;)

Bought a lambo with 4 eth...b b b b b billionaireeeeee u fucking twats! Foooookin twats weasels!

It hurts here for the most here when they pull out 5$ from their measly pocket money...u gamer twats!!

Hi I am Jim. I am 23 years old and gay. I invested in XBL to move out of my parents house when XBL hits exchanges...

nah 100x on the exchange! i'm gonna get that lambo bounty

Are you ok in the head? baka silly biztard

Makes you want bust put those whip its...

Prove it.

this coin is a scam. Everyone will lose money

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM

Pajeet shills need to fuck off

Baka Baka this coin looks like a real winner just because of the low supply. Not to mention the poker game. Wow.

you dont fool me

Wash my lambo u gamer twat!

Silly user, I'll buy you a noose in XBL when this token moons.

Gamer twats hate money only XBL they know is from MS

Hmm this sounds very cool! Gonna sell my fkn trash DGB for it, im down 10% there so let me get this bonus here

Who of u gamer twinks wants to wash my lambo he?!? Who u foookin twats sissy boys? Ask ur moms to lend u 50 bucks and grab that bonus...

Grab that bonus...

I will sniff coca from ur milf mothers crack holes in 3 months.....when xbl will hit exchanges...

wtf is going on. So many crackheads commenting.

Lol 45% bonus -> coin is now p coin 5,5 cent, sell price on exchange will be 10 cent starting...lol INSTAPROFITTTTTTTTT

Please keep some niveau here... this is not a ammo rewards thread..

Holy fuck it's like little India in here

Fuck off shitters

With just over 3 Mio. supply x 30 confirmed eaaaaaazy munnnnies...

Shut ur lying mouth. Dear, India space nuclear rocket ship programme 2030.

easy easy 100x the coin supply is super low

But I am from Bangladesh.

bad shills

And the supply is going to get super low with all that burning, burn baby burn rise baby rise in price :D :D :D :D :D:D: D:D:D:D:D_sikgasd-gjisfobn vbnc[bni[dfobhd[hjud\pobhudgounhaso svnoAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How is this raffle and burning thing working?

So I will burn my tokens and they will sent automated or what? And are masternodes planned?

I will invest.

Burner can litteraly burn tokens as you rich as fuck for buying XBL

Thanks I already asked in their slack. Nice project.

their slack was really nice, they helped me set up my wallet too

U mean with the MEW right? Or do they have a wallet already??

When will we be able to play the first poker game?? BTW good idea.

mewn landing confirmed

I can't tell if these shills are doing a bad job of getting us to buy this memecoin or if they're doing a great job of making us ignore it.

lulz they helped me with the mew set up, even showed me how to burn

Something suspicious about this thread...

This is Lambo time in the making boiz

>Obvious shills in the ANN thread
>Talk about expensive cars. Dumb money = more car accidents, no thanks.
>Don't evoke professionalism
>Gluedog intended to make money before XBL with a project like decentralized sex dating
>Wanted something without a need for github or programming
>XTRABYTES slack is being dominated by ~20 year olds
>Gluedog admitted to being a romanian but then deleted the post for whatever reason. Is it so bad that people know he's a romanian?
>Denying that the servers are located in Romania. Why?
>Preying for noob money

both

Are the xtrabytes faggots behind the creation of this or are they just shilling it? I saw the ANN

>this will make you rich i promise

ticks all the boxes for that lot

amateur fudsters

Amateur fudster. Gluedog never deleted his post when he said he was from Romania, the post is still there. Don't lie!

Hmm it's legit it is on the ANN thread so why you lie???

I don't give a damn shit if the dev is Romanian, American or from Disneyland as long as I see active development and an interesting NEW project.

Lol at those arguments above, really laughed. Are those arguments made by the founder of the project to make ppl laugh and invest? Cuz i really want to invest because of that so called FUD. Denying Romanian, praying for noob money, Talk about money...that dude wants to make money and hell, that gives me more trust: he probably holds the most tokens so he profits when price goes up. Investing in this, now im sure

In all honesty I can't work out if these guys are completely stupid or absolute geniuses. It's hurting my brain trying to figure it out if this is a joke or a legit project. If it's legit then I don't want to miss the train

its just one guy samefagging shilling a scam ico, nothing too hard to figure out

Guess I'll just set this one to ignore then

It is entirely removed from reality and like xtrabytes it preys on the hopes and dreams of the less fortunate, it's a fucking disgrace. That isn't to say you can't turn a profit on it, there's always been a fuck ton of money to be made from shitting on those people but frankly none of us in crypto need to knowingly lower ourselves to the levels of those who we would in the light of day be calling out as human garbage for taking advantage of the weak.

This is why I hate pajeets so much, their fucking glee in blatantly trying to fuck people over thinking they're taking from the well to do when really it's more likely to be the poor bloke shitting next to them in the designated street.

They literally have an account they call the "lambo wallet" with 50k coins reserved to buy them a lambo whenever it goes high enough.

So buy now if you want to buy some idiots a lambo.

Let's not try to get all high and mighty here, in order for anyone to make money in the is game someone has to lose it. The question is then really will people buy this shit for more than I can buy it for. On paper it would seem like a yes so is this project real or not?

The project is legit, the problem is it is being shilled hard by the XBY trading slack. A lot of Biztards think XBY is shady because of CCR.

> It's not called the lambo wallet, it's called the bounty account.
> The developers do have a big stake in the project, they said it themselves, so this is their motivation to make XBL great.
> A gambling coin that has the potential to rival decent.bet and other gambling coins for a small portion of the crypto-gambling market with a hard cap of 200k on the ICO is absolute genius.
> People will buy this coin to play in the raffle and play poker with crypto currencies while avoiding legislation (gambling , online gambling is illegal in most of the US for example).

they aren't the xtrabytes team but they have completely taken over the xtrabytes trading channel in slack, worst is xtrabytes let's them do it. they are organising pumps and dumps in there, I've been idling in the xtrabytes trade channel for months and seen this all come together gluedog is preying on the hopeful poor 20 somethings and then getting them to shill this scam all while running it through another coins slack

They say
>we will burn all the Tokens that are left in the Bounty Account (min us the 50,000 reserved for the Lamborghini bounty)

right in the whitepaper

unironically lol'd

bought 100k

Not when it's some blatant fucking scam and knowing full well you will be reselling fucking garbage, it's no different to winding the miles back on a shitbox and selling it as a lambo. Making money is great, but to me how you make it still counts, we have it easy enough as it is with crypto, try to retain at least a little self respect.
The project is not legit it is fucking weak bait.

Gotta give him a little for picking the xtrabytes slack, fish in a fucking barrel.

I know it's you Rocketman. Clearly very butthurt over those heavy XBY bags you bought at 1300sat.

Oh but the unethical trades are the most profitable so this isn't really a problem for me, if it's legit like you say then it could be some easy money to be had from fools. If they are smart enough to pray on XBY slack then this could go places

rocketman here, i am gay.

A blackhole of infinite scamming potential.

Sold around there and it did not feel good, but I campaigned against it here with the dutch to try and help others see what was going on. Have not bought back in.

Is that like a dick in your mouth?

Ok.

Dicks in each others hands over there, full blown cult mode

Money is money right? Who gives a shit where it comes from or how it gets in my gas tank. Or in the hookers crack pipe. It spends the fucking same yo

A theory I have is that gluedog=ccr, anyone notice they ramped up the shilling of this scam and pulled back on the xtrabytes scam. CCRevolution has not made any comments lately but the gluedog "character" has started going full force.

They are trying to pull people back into xby by funnelling the money through trillionaire token just watch them switch to shilling xtrabytes after this ico

You jealous over the shitcoin trading profits we making? We have created a squadron of shitcoin trading geniuses.

Seedit... Dutch's banana-hammock wearing cabana boy.

Time to put your helmet back on..

Lel that's retarded. CCR is Canadian, Gluedog is Romanian

I though Gluedog was from Disneyland?

Well no shit they are the same guy. Funny thing, the money for this ico is what is being used to conduct the testnet, and feed Borz his brusselsprouts fucking tards

Yes, gypsy Disneyland.

not to mention Gluedog is an actual developer, what exactly does ccr do?