The Ripple

The ripple can be described as a coin that is tested and used by (large) banks to transfer money around the world.

Bitcoin and most other currencies saw a big fall and rise in the past months, but the ripple went silent. I realised that this can be explained by the fact that the big banks around the world have their holidays at the same moment and these are the big players in town when it comes to ripple.

If so this would suggest that it will take a big rise this coming week. Now at the end of Europe’s holiday at the end of N-Amerika’s holiday and believe me the end of China’s holiday (even the rest of asia but mweh)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_holiday

It is not unlikely that when all the big banks go to work again, they will start using the ripple again

But I hear what you are saying the Chinese don’t use the ripple… But wait:

As of mid august coindesk openend with the statement
coindesk.com/ripple-confirms-china-expansion-plans-shoots-alibaba-rumor/

On top of that today we saw the ripple team on twitter:
twitter.com/Ripple/status/902201846592184320

The old steady price point before the holiday was around the $0,27. In 4 a 5 hours china’s 1.3 billion people are waking up.

So my question to you Biz people, is it time to pre order my lambo or do i need to stay off the cannaBiz more ;)

The banks don't use xrp. They use private rc cloud. They use ripple just not the xrp shitcoin you stupidly bought

Ripple is XRP, and no they're not two separate entities I've already seen that FUD

No no no to the moon we go

one word : FAST
bankers know what is important, and the coin have just been tested during two years
once banks will be sure of its speed and power, contrats will follow and it'll rise

I'll bet for 10$ in 2018 (two or three systems up), then 50$ then 200$ (full system, 2022)

Again- the banks use rc cloud. Its private version of ripple. Has nothing to do with xrp, the public ripple. Xrp is useless to banks its not secure

-i work at a bank

Ripple owns about 60b XRP

if it even hit $1 then Ripple would be a $60b company, $10 would be $600b which is about how much Google is worth

you would be retarded to seriously believe this

Simply wrong. You know nothing, user banker

They do not own them because of the fucking escrow. They can not manipulate the price because of that, dipshit.

very good, sir. I will buy 100k and use the profits to pay a Hindu priest to banish the poo witch from my village.

there is no limit to marketcap pussy. XRP has the potential to have a higher market cap then bitcoin. XRP is already close with banks being used. It is the one crypto currency being used by banks so of course it is going to soar retard

How am I wrong? Define how rc cloud is related to xrp?

20 bucks says you've never heard of rc cloud because you're an idiot

is rc cloud based on a blockchain?
isn't the whole principle to switch to block economy?

oh right I forgot about the dev that just ditched with a huge chunk of XRP himself lmao

muh banks could use literally any crypto they want or even make their own

whole crypto currency is worth 150b$ which is tiny fraction compared to all money transactions around the world.

exactly and these retards are calling for xrp to somehow overtake btc, eth, literally everything

it won't, because it's a niche coin

its like those guys in 1996 saying that explorer will never overtake netscape

It's not used by banks dimwit. Jesus fuck you niggers are stupid on here

Fuck youre dumb

yeah i know, banks aren't using xrp for transferring funds, and they have no reasons to use it
except if it's a global money, fast and that they can mine xrp coins when doing transactions
xrp aims at replacing the dollar for worldwide funds transactions, and I think it'll get it

The US dollar is explorer and Netscape is the crypto bullshit. Government has the Microsoft like monopoly idiot

Ayy lamo.

Cripplecucks BTFO.

Reeeeeeee