Daily Avalon laughing thread

*breaths in* HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

>will sell out on day 1

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

lmfao, i shilled this hardcore and convinced some newfags to buy asap because it would sell out in the first 2 minutes. Enjoy those bags, I think I will enter at 50% of the ICO price after the initial dump

>you'll need a bot to even have a chance to get in

>muh buy scripts
>muh Mcafee endorsement

>AVAKEKS

Nice one.

Nobody needs this and even if it would be needed the Idea just doesn't generate enough money.

Well, lower supply means more value!
This gonna double

Not if there's no demand. We can safely say there isn't considered they raised only 344k so far.

LMAO. low supply low demand. what does that translate into value?

>mfw some idiot actually worked his ass off on creating a bot for this shit

>"Nobody needs this and even if it would be needed the Idea just doesn't generate enough money."
You do realize that this hasn't stopped about 100 coins from mooning, right? Lol fuck logic

refer here
you're missing out but idk why anyone would think it would sell out first day

in that thread you kept saying the two options are: you gain money or you get refunded. you got anything to back this up or just talking out your ass?

either you make your money when it hits the soft cap (which it'll only do upon "conveniently late" announcements) due to the low supply and whatever announcements caused it to gain the traction necessary to hit the cap or all funds are refunded upon failure to hit the cap.

Logically it's as win-win as crypto gets.

why would a lower supply increase its value? that's what i don't get here.

thank you for your service!

>tfw ETH skyrockets in price by the time we get it refunded

suck that horse dick, avacucks.

Because it's more scarce. It doesn't work if nobody wants it to begin with.

It will increase the price of one unit, not the market cap

The next I will be shilling is probably viberate.io or freewatch.io

It just seems like livingsocial but on the blockchain. Maybe has some Sam's club bulk discounts. No idea what they were thinking here.