No time to explain

it's like the slowest token out there
you have plenty of time
begin

>big buy walls on bittrex
>hasn't mooned since it's ICO
>chinks are waking up
>my bags are heavy

I would say you can expect a solid +50% in the next 24 hours.

There's like a 16 BTC sell wall at 5380 sats

explain that to me like im 5 please

Make. The. Fucking. Case.

And put the topic of the thread in the fucking TOPIC line.

this

slowest moon of all time. woke up, sold at the very top to lock in my profits

\day of the dip has to come

There's a lot of hype surrounding this coin and the price has been pretty stable for the past few weeks. Sooner or later this will moon.
Remember that patience always wins.

I own 50k of these. I expect this coin to be $0.35 by the end of the year. This coin will not moon, but will offer steady growth. Regardless, I'm up 3k on this guy anyways. Even if it "crashes" to where I bought in, I don't care, I'll just buy, literally, 100k.

just bought 20 bucks worth, u better be right op!

Also, I'd like to point out that BAT threads are ALWAYS dead and slid hard. Why? Because we are all accumulating. Don't chase the hype, buy in now before BAT and Eich take us to Mars.

>$0.35
The price in dollar doesn't mean shit because it's tied to BTC's price. I expect BAT to be at least 10k sats by the end of the year.

why not a nice trip to beautiful saturn instead

there are 16 btc worth of sell orders set for 5380.. once the coin rises to that price it cannot go any higher until the orders are all filled.. so basically, this shit isn't going anywhere

No thanks op. ICO was bullshit and faggot bat dev let there investor friends buy in only, they can bag hold that pajeet ad idea, pajeets can get paid 1cent to watch ads, i wont turn off my adblock. google master race

True, I suppose. But my goal is to make USD not accumulate BTC. So that's just how I choose to think about things. I agree with your assessment regarding BAT sats though.

>google master race
You've got to be kidding, right?

16 BTC really isn't much, BAT had 2k in volume when it got to 6,8k

so thats some very good info and investagating thanks. how does one aquire this information ?

they've got a big team of experienced individuals working hard

they've got their own browser and a potential paradigm shift in the way ads are served

you pretty much can't lose in the long run

thx just bought 100k

its all there on the graph