OMG!!! OMG!!!! GET FUCK THE READY

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/ja/arcadier-partners-with-omise-to-expand-into-japan
eczine.jp/news/detail/4937
reddit.com/r/omg_trader/comments/6w39lk/there_might_not_be_an_apple_omisego_partnership/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nothing is happening. You're just hoping it will pump prior to the lackluster news.

omg it's green

whales are keeping the price down , wait till friday , its going to 30 dollar range

no tonight we lift off, with the news

checked 30$ by friday

Buying a chink scamcoin ATH
kys

It's a ghost month for Charlie.. won't moon until mid September.

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEH MOOOOOHHHOOON

Wish we could have generals for all of these bloated shitcoins

little by little im getting a boiner

THIS IS IT. IVE BEEN WAITING WEEKS FOR THIS

that wall isn't going down without the whales taking it down guys, be more patient

just went all in

Absolutely checked.

CHECKED. Moon incoming!

ok guys, just put 10k in... you better be right. Thats all i have...

oh my god, change of plans, no more waiting, going all in

you idiot

why am i an idiot?

putting all you have into anything is dumb in general, but a cryptocurrency because of some Veeky Forums hype...

I just sold it all, so I hope your quints are just for show.

Adex better fucking pump before then

YOU FAT EURO TRASH BITCH RELEASE THE NEWS

WHUT HAVE YOU DUUUNNE ANNUUUUOIIONN there is no selling PRESSUR ANYMORE only BUY PRESUUR

Those deals right now are boring.

No moon for us today, boys, at ease.

Got to wait the announcments they have there, I guess

wtf are yuo talking about you want an elbow

Anyone know how much one can make by staking their 800 coins?

Wait you can stake OMG?

When it's time, I hear you can.

Check your seatbelts

wtf quint, trip and a bunch of dubs, this shit is gonna happen

what do the moon runes say?

imagine having hands this weak

How the hell do we break through the sell wall?

hope so
have 10.9 shares that i've earned through penny trading, this is my ticket to actually being a trader

we buy all of them

Bitch, do you think I know how to read this shit?

Today we reach 9$ tomrrow 10$ and so forth

Powerful quints. 30 dollars confirmed.

>see OMG mooning thread
>look at OMG
>has gone up 10k sats

every fucking time

you guys are sad

>checkd'

we moonin bois

Now we just look at the chart

when i see these threads i always short
make a nifty little $100 each time

OMG 4 quints and hitler trips confirm, Screencap this shit

I've accumulated a fair amount and just shilled this coin on multiple facebook groups. Put on your seatbelts chaps.

what's your definition of fair?

enough to get me to the moon, sitting on 2500OMG

buyin.

I've got 1100 omg, well I make it guis?

were all gonna make it

we about to moon. ;)

nononono i only have 175 omg my paycheck is still coming, i need more TIME

any rich user giving out 7 day loans

Goddamn right. Give me your neo address.

Doing God's work

140btc wall till 210

Fuckin whales

you think its a good time to sell before it hits the sell wall?

yeah faggot, you know there are IDs, yes?

I've been flipping it.. but the gains are small... I'm out of this, just gonna hold till the next leg and sleep stress free.

It's up to you...

it's not going down much lower than 195... the best you can do is 2/3/4% gains. I'd rather not if I was you.

the big problem is with only 175 omg i pay 1 omg in fees already when selling

lol
somebody help him

It has been written.

ALStzM2tndqLaehhmLyqzK8UQD9o8XzLKr
cheers dude!

The news is cumming, just the finisihiing touch omisego social channels are active again

When will the cum?

witnessed

any second now

OH SHIT CHECK THEIR TWITTER

WALL IS DOWN WALL IS DOWN

im all in on margin

9$ tomorrow 10 $

bought 100k

FUCKING NEWWWWSS

20 $ THIS FUCKING WEEEEKK GETIN WHILE YOU CANANANANA

Ok and in a real language?

Deal with Arcadier. First of several news. The Japanese are buying now.

So its uhhh um uhhh a japanese pet walking service......? Holy shit to the moon we go :^^^^)

GET FUCKIGN READY FOR MOOON

>12 OMG
g-gonna make it right bros?

well errr
is this big enough to double the price?

>Not apple

Into the trash it goes.

yall ready to watch a moon mission?

We are pleased to announce that Omise, which develops online payment services in Japan and Southeast Asia, has signed a business alliance with Arcadier, which is currently developing services that anyone can easily create online marketplace. With this alliance, anyone in Japan will be able to easily start an online market place business.

Proof of concept

SELL WALLS ARE OFF!!!!

Apple is in septembter you dogs this is august news

Purpose of business alliance

Currently, "marketplace" type business where individuals buy and sell their time, ability, belongings etc online on the web is prevalent worldwide. The service of Arcadier makes it easy for anyone to create such an online marketplace type business in minutes without using any programming. Southeast Asia's e-commerce market is said to exceed 200 billion dollars in 2025 (* 1). In addition, even in Japan, the size of the domestic market for sharing and economy was about 23.3 billion yen in FY 2014, but it is projected to expand to 46.2 billion yen by 2018 (* 2). Therefore, it is speculated that the demand for online marketplace type business in each region will expand further in the future.

Until now, businesses had to code themselves to launch the marketplace, so there was a high hurdle to start the business. However, by using Arcadier's service, you can easily start a marketplace business based on a simple and beautiful format.

Through this business tie-up, businesses who are planning to start an online marketplace type business using Arcadier's services can securely settle credit cards and debit cards through Omise's pre-built online payment service It will be easy to introduce.

This aims to further accelerate the business of Omise and Arcadier both in Japan and in Southeast Asia.

The service will start within the year. Please contact us so we will contact you separately.

■ Comment by Arcadier COO Kenneth Low

Arcadier currently serves more than 2,500 users in 550 cities in 96 countries. We are planning to expand more than 4,000 users in 2017 and global by the next 3 years and acquire 20,000 users in 170 countries. Japan is one of the most important markets for us and Omise 's simple, localized payment service is sure to promote our growth.

>2,500 users

Omise and Arcadier support creation of business alliance online marketplace

Omise implemented a business tie-up with Arcadier in the online payment service provided by the company. This makes it possible to start an online marketplace type business more easily than before.

Omise, which develops online payment services in Japan and Southeast Asia, has made a business alliance with Arcadier, which develops a service that makes it easier to create an online marketplace.

With this alliance, users can easily start market-oriented business by utilizing Arcadier's services. Businesses can also introduce credit card or debit card settlement through its pre-built online payment service.

eczine.jp/news/detail/4937

translated by google

Thank you Kek. Just bought 100K.

Buy side is already bigger than sell side.

And for you, Apple guys. Have you seen Apples release of Iphone? No. And for that reason, nobody else can release anything attached to it.

What exactly should be the purpose of OMG combined with an Iphone?

These are webshops.
Could be gigantic succesful shops for all you know

Here’s what I was thinking: a Face ID (or whatever Apple will call their facial recognition tech) demo presented by Omise at the upcoming iPhone 8 reveal in September.
Two reasons why I think this is possible:
At every event, Apple always showcases a small number of developers and their apps that use the new tech they just revealed. Omise has been working on Face Pay for a few months now, and I can only assume that it’s just the type of product/app that Apple would love for millions of people to see that showcases their (re: Apple) new facial recognition tech.
Jun is presenting at Techcrunch’s Disrupt event in San Francisco on September 18th. We don’t have an official date yet, but the Apple event should be around mid-September as well. Maybe June is traveling across the world for more than just one event?
So even if this wasn’t the type of “big news” we wanted, the thought of Omise being on stage at the Apple event… well, #ICantEven.

reddit.com/r/omg_trader/comments/6w39lk/there_might_not_be_an_apple_omisego_partnership/

buy the rumor sell the news