Fundamentals are literally useless

No one gives a fuck if your coin backs a "great product" with "use cases" or a "platform" with "good tech"

No one.

All we give a fuck about is if the goddamn PRICE IS MOVING. There are thousands of deserving Netscape coins out there but they aren't gonna fucking make it, because this isn't Kickstarter-on-Blockchain, we want to make fucking money here.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128292.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tf is a Netscape coin

Truth, I've seen great coins with honest devs fudded out of existence

I've seen scamcoins rise to the top 20 and have stayed there for over a year.

wtf is netscape?

fundamentals are good for long term investing
hype is good for degenerate coin gambling
that's about it

>Truth, I've seen great coins with honest devs fudded out of existence
avalon

>I've seen scamcoins rise to the top 20 and have stayed there for over a year.
eth

Largely agreed.

Let's be real, 90%+ of crypto investing is just chasing the pump... fundamentals are meaningless.

The success of the Netscape IPO in 1995 subsequently inspired the use of the term "Netscape moment" to describe a high-visibility IPO that signals the dawn of a new industry.

Netscape advertised that "the web is for everyone" and stated one of its goals was to "level the playing field" among operating systems by providing a consistent web browsing experience across them. The Netscape web browser interface was identical on any computer. Netscape later experimented with prototypes of a web-based system which would enable users to access and edit their files anywhere across a network, no matter what computer or operating system they happened to be using.

Months later, Microsoft released IE, a shittier product, and Netscape was doomed.

That way of thinking may work in the short term but never in the long term. Stick to the good stuff no matter how undervalued it is.

Could the same be said to TA?

reeeeEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF SUMMERFAG

The better product wins in the marketplace like ALMOST NEVER

you were saying that for monero and it has tripled in price

ITT: Coping newfags who have yet to figure it out

sounds like what you faggots were saying about IOTA when it was 0.15

You're describing coins with volatility. Exactly the opposite of my point, you fucking morons.

Thank you

That's why you need a low price and a good product.

avalon aint dead yet

Okay OP. If that's true, why so my propositions to make a coin that litterally gives the profit from operations back to the coin holder get ignored?

Not only that, but it would be registered with the SEC. So all us residents can participate with out exception.

This guy fucks

what

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128292.0

>No one gives a fuck if your coin backs a "great product" with "use cases" or a "platform" with "good tech"

Oh shit, it's just a coincidence that Monaco mooned by 1000%.

fundamentals are king. price can move up or down in this market on the whims of a geek with a couple of bitcoin. the true value will always rise.

a few weeks ago monaco was 30k sats when all alts were dipped. it is now over 500k sats. how would you have called that if your criteria for entry was price action? how would you know when to exit if you had to grasp over the potential of the company itself?