Is it wrong to covet another man's wife, Veeky Forums? Or is it human?

Is it wrong to covet another man's wife, Veeky Forums? Or is it human?

Is that girl married?

It's perhaps natural, but still wrong

& Humanities with another quality thread

This is apparently a vintage Polaroid photo a man took of his wife.
Why? Am I only supposed to be attracted to single girls all the time? Why can't I know a nice girl and think "She's taken, but I wish I had one like that."

>From a historical perspective, Is it wrong to covet another man's wife, Veeky Forums? Or is it human?

I never thought it was implied the thread subjects had to be both.
Historical nontheless because the Ten Commandments are literally just some ancient desert dweller laws.

Nothing wrong with it, it is normal primate behavior.Just don't get caught, some guys just can't take a joke.
Protip, try to make a cuck-child, have fun watching another guy wasting time and money raising your genes.

No
But being attracted to short haired women is

By that logic any conceivable topic is Veeky Forums because it falls within anthropology.

if marriage is sacramental, it's wrong (but still human)
if marriage is just a contract for guaranteed sex and babbies it's just human

Any idea how often I jerked off to Jamie Lee Curtis? Like milk jugs full of semen. Ever since I got a huge fetish for short haired milfs. Op pic makes me diamondick.

why would you though
most females are attractive enough, how could you think one is so much better than the others

Look there is some skydaddyfags here and they want to discuss there bronze age "morals" and talk about their constant sexual frustrations. Perfectly fine topic, at least it is not another shit thread on how the Wehrmacht would have won the war.

Scientific studies have shown that males ejaculate significantly more sperm with partners when they don't know each others before and its a one time thing. Same study has shown that females have a significantly higher change of getting pregnant at such occasions
So nature optimized males and females for spontaneous cucking, apparently it is good for the species. Like women can choose healthy intelligent alpha semen for their kids, and still enjoy the caring help of their beta partners to raise their alpha cuck childs.

Should I make a childhood retro videogame nostalgia feels thread? Historical and cultural, of course.

Well Christian sexual morals are kinda relevant to this board, your exploits in mario cart might be less so.

>Why can't I know a nice girl and think "She's taken, but I wish I had one like that."
That's not (technically) covered. It's not wanting a girl, or a house, or an animal, or whatever LIKE what your neighbor has. It's wanting that girl/house/animal/whatever in specific.

Yes, because monogamy is unnatural. That is why we need polygamy.

Bullshit, we need free love!

False choice. It's both wrong (immoral) and human (lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh, pride of life).

Someone post the Arnold quote

>muh Calvinism
>muh sex is bad

like half of that made sense to me
try typing without spouting off memes

>following Semitic religions instead of the religions of your ancestors

What if your ancestors followed Semitic religions?

It's not indigenous to Europe though

>Don't kill, steal, lie, fuck other people's wives is bronze age morals

That's not coveting, coveting is wanting that girl in particular.

>patriarchal monogamy is totally not bronze age desert dwellers morals

And?

I could be lowkey lying to myself.
She's the coolest woman I've ever met. She cares about everything I do. She knows about the things I want to know about. She says she has a boyfriend, so I'll respect that. But I can't help but think she's really all I'd need.
I know very few women shorter than me. Not that it really matters, apart from that if she kissed me, it would be hard to pull back, and I might not even care.

It is if it only applies to your desert tribe and not all the other ones and their beliefs

I'm not a skydaddyfag. I'm just trying to see what excuse skydaddyfags have for perfectly normal, human knee-jerk reactions being demonized.

That can just mean popping a cherry would have higher chances of getting a baby, no? I'm not seeing the link to cucking.

Also you sound silly spouting off so many meme words in one post.

sauce

Not that user, but I think the translation would be something along the lines of. There was some [citation needed] study that showed the sperm count of men having sex with someone for the first time was higher than when they had sex with their wives/girlfriends. I'm not sure if he is talking about the same study a different study or just drawing his own conclusion, but the second part is women have a higher chance of pregnancy when they are having sex with a man for the first time vs stable partner. Which leads to his conclusion that nature has been organized around the alpha beta paradigm that gets spouted on Veeky Forums so much. With alpha males going around impregnating women and beta males being left to raise the offspring since they are more stable mentally/financially. Making them better fathers/providers.

Why can't it be both wrong and human? What it means to be "human" is knowing that some things that you think or do are wrong, realize this, and try with an honest heart to stop.

Damn there goes my nofap

Love is a spook :^)

This thread is on the home page. I've never been on Veeky Forums before but that was made me check it out.

>*BRAAAAPPPPP*

I don't think monogamy is this big awful it's made out to be. It's just that most people aren't suited to it, especially young people and many men.
But since they can't live up to the romantic ideal of true love between two people, then monogamy must be a spook that has to come down with capitalism, which also hasn't worked for you.

Both.

I literally can't even imagine how it must feel to take my short-haired big-butted trophy wife to a nice expensive tropical vacation and find a nice secluded area to walk around nude and sunbathe and then decide to just plow the fuck out of her right on the beach and impregnate her in excited anticipation of creating the next generation of the Aryan race

Compared to the usual Veeky Forums shit, this IS a quality thread.

welcum comrade

goes back to the days where a wife was considered property of the man