EXCHANGE RATINGS

Let's end this debate once and for all. I challenge you to come up with a consensus on what exchanges are good or not. If not, accept my choices

>etherum

Etherdelta nogainer.

etherdelta sucks dick

>trash captcha login always busted on bitrex

Trash tier pos tbqh coinbase and kraken are only god tier

Have had literally zero issues with Coinbase/gdax in 4 years

hahahahahahahahhahahah
this is a fucking joke right

this has to be the fucking stupidest rankings you possibly could have imagined, excluding bittrex

kys retard

t. someone who can't use it

t. poloniex

t. coinbase support

>captcha
>not using 2FA

kys

you cant try and pretend youre not a fucking troll and rank etherdelta and hitbtc over fucking bitfinex, kraken, bitstamp, the list goes on

you picked some of the absolute dog shit exchanges and put them in "god tier"

you are genuinely trolling you fucking dunce

>exchange you can buy coins on before they're on le big exchanges
>bad

Enjoy buying coins on your "user friendly" FBI ran exit scam known as Poloniex long after they've been trading on exchanges you're too stupid to use.

I 100% agree on the avoid liqui at all costs.
Coinbase would be great training wheels for normies if they didnt completely fuck you with fees and trick you by showing wrong prices

same, least sketch exchange and reasonable support if you're swinging any real cash

gemini god-tier? wtf are you smoking, it's worse than gdax , terrible ui with less liquidity than any other exchange

>steals coins

Nah no thanks bro.

it's real fucking confusing at first, but once you get the gist of it, it's real solid.

proof?

>waits for coins to hit etherdelta/hitBTC instead of not being a fucking mong and buying at ICO

user you arent even trying at this point

if you are too fucking dense to catch a coin during ICO, you really shouldn't be trying to buy it on ethershit or shitbtc

I Hate liqui, fucked me in the ass with transaction fees

>not buying at a discount when the pajeet developers dump on the market

It's like you're not even trying to make money. It's okay. I can make 5x in an hour on etherdelta, stay mad.

>captcha gaylord

Etherdelta DOES sucks dick, but it's the last place you can buy shit coins before they moon out of their ICO range.

Completely disagree on bitstamp, it is the best EU route in and out of crypto by far

>god tier
>cryptopia

Stopped looking at your shitty graph right there pal.

>he doesn't use kraken
Sad

Cryptopia is complete and utter dogshit tier

>needs full name, address and phone number to register
haha nope

Kraken should NOT be in that quadrant.

yeah, thought so faggot